Junk King San Antonio

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

10415 Perrin Beitel Rd Suite 106

San Antonio, TX 78217

Junk-King is a full service hauling company, bonded & insured for your protection. We haul away yard debris, old appliances, furniture, light construction debris, & even clean out garages & attics at the homeowner's request. You simply point out the items you want removed & Junk-King does the work for you. Our estimates are always free & we guarantee we will beat any written estimate out there....

hauling (106)trash removal (17)dumpster rental (3)

07/02/2020

Cindy P.

The team was Phenomenal they did a great job ..... they were a good team working together plus clean up all the mess after they pick up the broken big and small broken pieces from the sidewalk ......Very please and thank you for taking my mess if I ever need things to be removed I will call your business again thanks 1 million

Description of Work
Getting rid of old sidewalk cement rocks

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Review for Junk King San Antonio - 10415 Perrin Beitel Rd, San Antonio, TX - 38691069

06/18/2020

BETTIE B.

I called for a price and appointment and was told the price would be figured after they saw what I wanted hauled. The appointment was set for the date and time I requested. On the day of the appointment I was called by the drivers and told when they would be here. It was within the 11:00 to1:00 time slot I had been given, and they arrived at the exact time they said they would. Christopher and Sebastian were very nice and quickly had the items in their truck. They even moved two metal yard art pieces for me. The price I was given seemed very fair to me, and they also accepted the Angie's List discount coupon for $25.

Description of Work
I needed a large marble-topped iron-based patio table + 6 wrought iron chairs, a large terra cotta pot and a rug with pad hauled away.

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/18/2020

Phylliss P.

Great he is great, not worried about his job he did a A great job

Description of Work
Cleaned up backyard and took most of the boxes from my move

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service,Uncategorized

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

11/14/2019

Terrence A.

Terrible customer service and they were a no show. My appointment was scheduled between 11am and 1pm. I waited over 4 hours and made several calls to the company after they failed to show up. A “driver” was supposed to call me to tell me where they were after they missed the scheduled two hour window, but they did not call and did not show up. After waiting over four house I gave up and canceled the appointment. What a waste of time.

Description of Work
Quote - No Show

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we caused you yesterday. Somehow our communication system failed us and we would like to make it up to you. If you would like us to come and take care of your hauling needs please call the office number at 210-979-9287. Again, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and time wasted. Sincerley, Shelly Rote Owner

09/23/2019

David C.

Excellent work. They showed up on time and quickly loaded a large number of both small and oversized items all within the cost quoted. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Hauling patio furniture and gardening and garage items.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

07/05/2019

Kim S.

When I placed the order, I requested a full size truck. The estimated window for arrival was between 2-4 pm. The driver did call a little after 4 to let me know they were running about 1-1.5 hrs late. At 6 pm I called the main office to let them know the situation and requested a reschedule. The office rescheduled for the next day at 3 PM. A crew showed up at 6:30. When asked if they got the reschedule message, they didn't know anything about it. Since they were there, with a half full truck, they could go ahead and take what they could. I said ok go ahead. The next day the crew arrived and finished the job. The crews did a very good job...no complaints about their work. The office or dispatch service didn't do a very good job coordinating this service, by not sending an empty full size truck the first time as requested.

Description of Work
Remove wooden tables, growers pots, plant stands and shelves.

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

06/03/2019

donald P.

They did a good job and were quick.

Description of Work
Tree limbs removed

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

03/27/2019

Jenny F.

It was great. Highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

09/16/2018

michael N.

The quote was to high I’m on a budget and they did offered a small discount . I put yes for rehire only if I had one item to have remove

Description of Work
Junk hall away

Work Completed On 09/16/2018

06/26/2018

Phyllis D.

The crew arrive before scheduled. Took care of loading on truck. Crew was very helpful.

Description of Work
I had a old John Deere rider-mower, several old push mowers, lots of stuff in the garden house, old lawn chairs, misc rugs

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

Removal - Furniture, Yard Waste, Appliance, Construction Waste, & Trash. Disposal & Recycling - Television & Refrigerator. Disposal - Hot Tub, E-Waste, & Mattress. Foreclosure Clean - Outs.

No Husbands No Wives and No Hazardous Materials.