HIGH TECH TRANSMISSION

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

Discounts offered to all military members active and retired. Discounts offered to Angie's Lists members....

Seymours Garage Inc

Seymours Garage Inc

Seymour's Garage has been providing the highest level of customer service and quality vehicle care for the San Antonio and surrounding communities since 1968. We are family owned and operated. Our system is unlike others, as we operate with an "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT" attitude. We will not look at it if you don't ask and we never do a repair without first using our state of the art equipment to attain an accurate diagnosis and obtaining your permission for repairs. Surprises are fun but not when it comes to your money and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you. We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services in the San Antonio, Texas area that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul and transmission replacement.

10/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For auto repair, we’ve used High Tech Transmission. The last time I went there, they did an oil change and they check the engine light because it keeps coming on.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used High Tech Transmission to replace my fuel pump.

CATEGORY auto repair

12/28/2015

Attention women: if you want a shop you can trust please go to this shop.  I was told this was going to cost over $3000, to repair my transmission.  I went to this shop and they made a diagnosis that repaired the problem and costed me nothing.  The co-owner explained everything to me and showed me what he was doing. It was a fantastic experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there to get my transmission fixed.

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My experience with High Tech was nervous at the begining. This was due to taking my car to 2 other mechanics prior and having the worse experience thinking I could save some money somehow. That was my first & second mistake, nothing was done and these so-called mechanics were not experienced enough to comprehend the complexity of my transmission. A friend suggested High Tech and that was finally the beginning of the end of my nightmare!!! From day one when I called they were professional and courteous on giving me info and options. They paid for towing and ran diagnostics to determine what was needed to fix my vehicle. They pinpointed the problem and notified me with their estimation pending additional costs for parts/labor needed and; If needed, additional costs to parts not disclosed on the estimate and based on their findings. I was confident that they could do the job right based on customer reviews and feedback by other friends/family who have had their vehicle serviced. Dana, the employee I initially spoke with than notified me that my vehicle was finished and after all that wasted time prior to coming to High Tech...My nightmare was erased from my memory and replaced by a very professional and genuinely caring group of guys that I had the pleasure of doing business with!!! I now know why all the reviews I read and heard were all positive. Its because the integrity of the company and the diligence in getting the job done is a recipe for success! I applaud the crew/mechanics for fixing My BMW M3...they restored my hope & faith in humanity and made me a believer of honesty=trustworthy.

06/29/2014

I was referred to High Tech Transmission by the garage that services my vehicle. There was an issue with the shifting on my pickup, thus the reason I was referred to them. Jerald Dere of High Tech Transmission, made arrangements to drive my pickup to his place of business and told me once he had a chance to look at it, he would contact me. When he contacted me, he told me what he believed to be th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced servo piston and spring in transmission. Also, flushed transmission fluid.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

We offer Full Service automotive repairs specializing in Transmission repairs, overhauls, maintenance, and custom transmissions for Towing. We also service and repair manual transmissions, clutches, and 4 wheel drive transfer cases.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available