Guys Unlimited 4 Rent

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2012

Guys Unlimited 4 Rent can assist you with all your Home Remodeling needs. Affordable, reliable, honest on time scheduling. Additions to your home. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Countertops, Decks, Porches & Lanai's, Fences, Interior & Exterior Painting. Electrical & Plumbing. Call us Today!...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+66 more images

handyman (120)drywall (40)interior painting (36)flooring (25)house painting (22)home remodeling (22)lighting (16)woodworking (15)electrician (13)general contractors (13)plumbers (10)pressure washing (7)

07/28/2022

Karen Q.

This is a top notch family owned and operated business. Joseluis and his crew have done many home projects for me, and every time they leave I manage to come up with something else I want/need done at my older home:) Fast, friendly, reliable services at very reasonable prices- what more could you ask for? A+

Description of Work
Window replacement, light fixture update, new attic door

Category handyman service, lighting

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

06/14/2022

Roger C.

They did a great job and got it done quickly. They ended up finding 4 different leaks and I am very happy with how thorough they were. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They found a water leak and fixed it. They patched and painted the wall as well.

Category handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2022

05/17/2022

Matt V.

They did an awesome job and were extremely friendly! I was also very happy with the way they communicated with me and made sure I was happy with the job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have work done.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

04/01/2022

JONELL T.

Everything was wonderful! Joseluis and team did amazing work and made great improvement suggestions. We love our new flooring and baseboards and are very confident with the quality of work performed. We have several other projects we will use Guys Unlimited for in the future. We feel we have not just an experienced and very capable handyman but a new friend!

Description of Work
flooring, baseboards and roofing repair

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

03/06/2022

Amy Alexendar Guys Unlimited A.

We were given a competitive quote, and the custom shed build exceeded expectations. The owners went out of their way to check on the quality of work and make sure we were satisfied. I would definitely recommend this company based on our experience.

Description of Work
shed

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

02/06/2022

Dorothy H.

They did a Fantastic job, very professional and appointments were keep on time. They cleaned up the messes and are very courteous. Everyone one work well together as we had electricians and the general contractor doing different things. I recommend Guys Unlimited 4 Rent if you want it done right the first time.

Description of Work
electrical, island vent.pumbing

Category electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/06/2022

01/12/2022

Sam B.

The best job I could have asked for. Everything was perfect and plan to use this company again for other projects. 150% satisfied!!!

Description of Work
remove wall between room and closet remove the door, re Sheetrock up to ceiling tape &float and texture

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

12/20/2021

Jason B.

The job was 10 out of 10. Joseluis arrived early and stayed until the job was done, exceeding my expectations on quality and speed. Before the job, Joseluis & Candy provided a professional quote which was in line with industry norms; however much quicker than expected. Guys Unlimited 4 Rent provided quality service which is reflected in the numerous positive reviews my wife and I read through. Joseluis & Candy were extremely patient with our delayed schedule (which was on our part) and agreed to move forward with our original quoted rate even though it was nearly 3 months after the initial visit. Genuine thanks and appreciation to Guys Unlimited 4 Rent, we will certainly be calling for other jobs. A+

Description of Work
Tape & Float, Texture, Insulation and Paint. Fix leaks in Bathrooms. Replaced 2 faucets and hung bathroom cabinet.

Category drywall, insulation, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Review for Guys Unlimited 4 Rent - 6774 Country Field Dr, San Antonio, TX - 39577704

10/27/2021

Tracy J.

TEN OUT OF TEN! Highly recommend, Joseluis and his wife Candy are extremely professional. They did exactly what they said they would do, exactly when they said they would do it. The work is beautiful, and the site was left perfectly clean. I will refer Guys Unlimited 4 Rent to my friends and family, and will use them again myself.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, facia repair, pressure washing

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/17/2021

martina M.

The service was Wonderful and Excellent. Very professional. I would hire them again and again.

Description of Work
Shed Remodel insulation sheetrock tape float frame Framed 11 windows

Category insulation, remodeling, replacement windows, garage builders

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

09/14/2021

Eric T.

Timely work performed professionally. I will certainly hire this company again!

Description of Work
Sheetrock, tape float, texture

Category drywall, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

08/04/2021

Melissa C.

Very responsive - he was the only one who returned my call. Work done was excellent. Price was very fair, and I will use him again

Description of Work
caulking MB shower

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

08/03/2021

Rob S.

Outstanding - Jose Luis was the first to answer my request for a quote despite being on vacation at the time and personally inspected the requested projects prior to quoting. All work was performed met or exceeded expectations in all respects; the crew was on time and done faster than estimated. I will definitely hire Jose Luis again should the need arise without looking any further.

Description of Work
Repair water damage from leaking water softener drain and replacement of compromised back gate fence posts.

Category drywall, fencing

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

07/13/2021

Patricia L.

They were great at their job. They do way beyond what is needed to do. Everything i ask is done correctly. They make sure that they did a great job and im satisfied. Probably the best service i've ever had.

Description of Work
They jack up the foundation for my deck. They replace some wood, they added concrete footing and they replace the decking. They also did roof service. Jose luiz and Jimmy are very great and professional.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/22/2021

Karen Q.

Needed to have some repairs done due to a busted water pipe in the attic. Joseluis responded quickly to my request for a quote, and gave me a very fair and reasonable price. Jimmy and his brother showed up right on time as scheduled to compete all the repairs. Everything I asked for was done in a timely and professional manner. The guys did a superb job, got it all done in one day, then cleaned up the areas thoroughly before leaving. I will definitely be hiring them again for my many home projects!

Description of Work
Repair drywall, AC ductwork, insulation

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Review for Guys Unlimited 4 Rent - 6774 Country Field Dr, San Antonio, TX - 39379537

05/11/2021

trey G.

They did a amazing job on our patio. They got it done very quickly and did a fantastic job. When I need something else done they will be the only people I will use. They treat you like family!

Description of Work
patio foundation patio cover

Category decks, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

Review for Guys Unlimited 4 Rent - 6774 Country Field Dr, San Antonio, TX - 39330109

02/27/2021

Rosa A.

We hired GuysUnlimited4Rent they we on time and professional. They came and finished all the tile of my living room and kitchen. Had drywall redone, corrected texture, painted all of interior of my home. Did a total remodel in my master bathroom which is fabulous. They also repainted the exterior of my home, power washed. I had my kitchen cabinets replaced and they added granite countertops. I had so much work done. They were affordable, honest and reliable. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get work done. I had no issues with them: I am very happy with all the work. I have other work I need done I will definitely hire them again. My house looks great

Description of Work
Remodeling Tile roofing fence

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, pressure washing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

09/01/2020

Norma O.

Luis and Jimmy were great..work was completed on time and all clean up was done..pending another project with them

Description of Work
Moving wall..sheet rock work

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/04/2020

Jo L.

Guy who came out to give me an estimate knew very little English. Big waste of time. Owner then said he would send a “worker” out to give me an estimate. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

God bless you Ms. I'm sorry for the inconvenience we try do the best for my customers, the pace of the Lord is with you

05/03/2020

Yvonne Z.

Jimmy and his brother were just wonderful in performing this work. High praise to both of them.

Description of Work
to remove old 25000btu window unit and haul away; install new 25,000btu unit.

Category bathtub refinishing, handyman service

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

02/11/2020

Gaye R.

JoseLuis did wonderful job on replacing the wood rot and exterior painting for my house and was very professional. Will hire him again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Replace trim that had wood rot and exterior painting

Category handyman service, house painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

02/09/2020

Judy S.

Jose Luis came everyday and was very conscientious about our wants and needs. He does quality work and left the site clean daily.

Description of Work
Remodeling/various

Category contractors, decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, sunrooms

Work Completed On 02/09/2020