Guarantee Plumbing & AC, Inc.

Founded 1934 • With Angi since May 2006

Guarantee Plumbing & Air Conditioning, Inc. of San Antonio TX is locally owned and operated and has been in business since 1934. We owe our longevity and success as a business to our unwavering commitment to satisfying all our customer demands in a timely fashion. Our knowledge and experience in plumbing and appliance service is second-to-none in the San Antonio area. LICENSE #S- TACLA002949C, M-59, & BLRREG00000-437....

Champion AC

Champion AC is a veteran owned and operated HVAC company that specializes in lowering utility costs by providing energy efficient home comfort solutions. Our highly skilled technicians and installation teams are all highly qualified, background checked and maintain all proper state certifications for the safety of your home. We offer many different products and services that make homes more energy efficient and comfortable. If you need a quick AC repair or a complete air conditioning replacement we are here before, during and after for you.

Offers by Champion AC on Angi
Comfort Reigns Group

Comfort Reigns Group. A nice person asked me once about the etymology of the company name. I gave him the same answer I gave myself. When you are working with air conditioning, heating and ventilation in the residential or commercial places you are providing comfort. Where comfort reigns we were there and made it happen. I built my company reputation based on my work quality and ethic. I based my work quality on my studies and over 28 years of practice who brought day after day more abilities to my experience. Now I can offer all of this to you, together with my desire to make you happy.

Offers by Comfort Reigns Group on Angi
AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATION

With over 1,000 reviews, Air Systems has truly earned the Super Service Award the past 11 years! We are also a Trane Comfort Specialist company, providing high-quality services that include AC repair, duct repair, duct replacement, leak detection, and indoor air quality checking. Air Systems has been in operation under the leadership and guidance of Carlos and Sylvia Jimenez since 1988. Carlos and Sylvia have a combined experience in the HVAC industry of over 60 years. His knowledge of the HVAC industry is extensive and varied, as demonstrated by the numerous industry certifications awarded him, and her experience and administrative expertise has enabled her to develop a well structured organization.

Offers by AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATION on Angi

09/27/2017

They were unable to schedule right away, however one of their employees brought over two large portable AC units in the meantime to help keep us cool. Once scheduled, they did a great job and scheduled an inspector to approve. Everything done to code and the most reasonable price in the 4 estimates I received from different companies.

Description of Work
New AC unit.

05/02/2017

All the work was done well and still happy

Description of Work
New water heater and pressure reducing valve

Category water heater repair,drain cleaning

09/24/2015

The technician was friendly, helpful in answering my many questions, and knowledgeable about general plumbing. The price to replace the parts was reasonable, and I was satisfied with the quality of the work performed by him. I realize that he was a general plumber, but I was very disappointed that he couldn't locate the source of a water leak causing my water bill to be sky high for the past two b...

Description of Work
He replaced parts in the toilets of my two bathrooms to stop the continuous running of the toilets.

12/03/2013

We found this company in the Angie's List magazine and called them up to do a tune-up and cleaning on our furnace. The price was reasonable, and we were able to reach them on the phone and schedule for the day and time we wanted. However, the day of the appointment they called and said that they had several people who had no heaters who they were going to prioritize and would have to cancel on us....

Description of Work
Set up an appointment to tune-up and clean furnace - they cancelled appointment.

12/13/2012

The mechanic who came out went over the problem the A/C was having with us and told us the estimate, gaurantee was a whole lot cheaper than everyone else. Great company we would definetly use there services again!

Description of Work
Compressor went out on one of the hottest days of the month they quickly sent a service provider out and took care of the problem.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

LICENSED MEDICAL GAS INSTALLATION LICENSED BACKFLOW INSTALLATION, TESTING, & REPAIR; COMMERCIAL NEW & REMODEL CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTING; RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HVAC & PLUMBING SERVICE; HVAC & PLUMBING MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available