Glass Geeks Windows & Pressure Washing

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

We are your preventative maintenance experts. Our mission is to clean, inspect, advise and protect your home from the harsh elements. Let us treat your home as we would our own. Guaranteed satisfaction. We have uniformed operators and are client service oriented. No obligation estimates. Discounts offered when service schedule is established. Referral program is available for further discounts....

High Definition Windows

+17 more images

window cleaning (56)pressure washing (46)gutter cleaning (17)roof cleaning (7)dryer vent cleaning (3)holiday decorating (3)

07/06/2022

Charles M.

Glass Geeks was very professional and punctual. I was impressed with how steadily yet quietly they worked. We hardly even knew they were there! Our windows look fantastic and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. We will be calling them again!

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

11/20/2021

Robin H.

Great! Guys were very competent and worked quickly. Looks great.

Description of Work
Christmas lights installed

Category gutter cleaning, holiday decorators

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

11/19/2021

Yvonne L C.

Super professional! Well done work! Timely ~ I called sort of last minute, and from Tuesday November 16 meeting to discuss our design to today...you guessed it! Lights are up! In fact, they were up Thursday!

Description of Work
This great company has several divisions. The one with which I worked is Glo Geeks~Christmas light installation.

Category holiday decorators

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

08/25/2021

Barbara B.

They were very prompt and professional. The gutters and house looks great! I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed home and gutters cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

06/08/2021

Danny D.

We had the Glass Geeks professional staff clean our dryer vent as well as clean all the windows and screens on our two-story house. Shane and Rachael were great to work with in planning the services and Gavin was SO helpful and cooperative in doing the work. So if you decide to use their services (and why would you NOT?!) make sure to check on all of the home support services that they provide; you can save a bundle if you bundle the work you need into one job. Great people to work with!

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned on 2 story home; dryer vent cleaned.

Category window cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Review for Glass Geeks Windows & Pressure Washing - 30425 Smithson Valley Rd, San Antonio, TX - 39362433

Thank you so much!

05/04/2021

Heather A.

I've used Shane and crew with Glass Geeks for two years now and they are always on time, professional and do an outstanding job. I highly recommend Glass Geeks to anyone looking for a job well done.

Description of Work
Power-washing, window/gutter/roof cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] :) Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We appreciate it so very much!!

12/21/2020

Jason G.

Great they were great the 1st year, the second yr there were some details that I needed to fix but other than that excellent!!!

Description of Work
Christmas lights

Category gutter cleaning, holiday decorators

Work Completed On 12/20/2020

Review for Glass Geeks Windows & Pressure Washing - 30425 Smithson Valley Rd, San Antonio, TX - 39096557

12/20/2020

Linda S.

Excellent! Quality workmanship! Highly recommend. Will use them for their other services. Excellent customer services. Scott was outstanding! Response time was amazing. Thank you for making my home the "best decorated Christmas house in the neighbohood" as quoted by one of the neighbors.

Description of Work
Outdoor Christmas lighting

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

09/10/2020

DON F.

We needed mold removed that formed on white limestone because of runoff from the roof. It was a small job on the second floor, and we needed it done quickly for reasons I won’t get into. They managed to squeeze us in the day I called, and the fellow who came out made sure I was satisfied with the job before he left.

Description of Work
Power washing discoloration on exterior limestone

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

06/03/2020

Diane Y.

Punctual, professional, friendly and cost effective. Very satisfied with the results of their work.

Description of Work
Wash roof, wash windows, and wash limestone wall

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/11/2020

Steve S.

liked that Shane responded to my inquiry, gave a price quote and scheduled the job quickly and professionally. Shane arrived within the designated window of time and completed the job in a professional manner. I would hire again for sure.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

04/09/2020

Susan W.

Phenomenally.....! This is my second time to use this group to service my somewhat remote home on the Blanco River in Fischer, and I had let three years lapse between visits. I could not be present when they came (I am a 73-yr old Coronavirus "inmate" in Houston) so I was nervous about not being able to go up while they were there. However, Shane convinced me they could get this done: find my keys, proceed without me. They did an absolutely amazing job; how do I know? He took photos and video of everything they did. You cannot do better than these guys!

Description of Work
Power washing of stone/cedar exterior house and garage; window washing inside/out (i.e. 52 windows!); gutter cleaning; decks

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

12/09/2019

Sharron P.

This was our 2nd time to use Glass Geek's. They do quality work at reasonable prices which makes them our go to window cleaning company.

Description of Work
Windows - in/out & screens

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

08/16/2019

John H.

Geeks were very professional, punctual and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned/washed to cement tile roof and chimneys. Also the fring driveways and the back patios.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

07/15/2019

Julie C.

Shane and crew were EXCELLENT! All costs were communicated after review of the job. They stayed on site until the job was complete and we approved of the work. Very professional company.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning and Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/13/2019

Lizbeth E.

They confirmed the appointment (several times) showed up on time and did a really nice job.

Description of Work
clean gutters, power wash patio

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

06/05/2019

Sonja S.

They were great. Very friendly, professional, and considerate. They explained any issues and they sent extra people out to get the job done.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

05/15/2019

Ronda B.

My roof and gutters look so much better. The driveway and sidewalks also look nice and clean . I was disappointed that they couldn't get the wall cleaned (the pieces of vines were too embedded in the stucco), however they gave me a partial credit for the incomplete work on that. Overall, I am satisfied although I'm not sure I will hire again because I do think their prices are a little high.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and roof debris removed, driveway and sidewalks steam washed, some house washing

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

Thank you so much for the review. I've come across those vine remnants just a few times and they are impossible to remove without damaging the stucco. After much research, we are not alone, the industry does not have a solution either. You're awesome and if we are given the opportunity to serve you again, let me know and I will gladly give you a repeat discount.

05/11/2019

Deborah B.

These guys are awesome. Responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Windows, gutters, power washing

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

04/24/2019

DEBORAH N.

The whole team was terrific. Very professional, courteous & anxious to please. And I am very pleased & plan to continue using their services.

Description of Work
Had very dirty windows cleaned & are now sparkling. They will also do presure washing & that's next.

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

11/15/2018

ARLENE D.

All work was excellently completed by Scott and his son.

Description of Work
window washing, gutter cleaning, power washing

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

10/13/2018

Jean S.

The work was done very well. The driveway, patio, steps and walkway look wonderful. We are going to use Glass Geeks for several other services they offer.

Description of Work
Power Washing of Pebbled Concrete

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

09/12/2018

Bob C.

very well. Douglas was professional, competent and efficient, I should have had them out a long time ago.

Description of Work
Power wash driveway