George Plumbing Co Inc

Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other
05/31/2021

12 Burwood Ln

San Antonio, TX 78216

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

George Plumbing Company, Inc. has been proudly serving the greater San Antonio, Texas area since 1947. We specialize in residential and commercial repairs, vintage plumbing restoration and repair, kitchen and bath remodels, backflow prevention, tankless water heaters, and water treatment....

plumbers (246)water heaters (42)water softeners (31)drain cleaning (26)home security systems (9)home remodeling (7)excavating (7)drain pipe installation (6)HVAC Companies (6)irrigation system (5)gas fireplace repair (2)gas leak repair (1)

06/25/2021

It went great! It took Doug 30 minutes for what would probably have taken us so much longer. Doug and Will are a wonderful team: knowledgeable, informative, and very helpful. Everything was cleaned up and they also disposed of the old faucet.

Description of Work
Installed new faucet.

Category excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/22/2021

Douglas and his assistant arrived at promised time (after confirmation phone call) and confirmed the old water heater was leaking and needed to be replaced. They removed leaking unit and replace with a Rheem tank water heater. The work was completed in a timely manner and the old water heater taken. They explained how the water heater worked and how to adjust and maintenance I could perform to ass...

Description of Work
Gas Tank Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! If you need us, #Yell4George! - George Plumbing Co., Inc.

05/21/2021

I preface this review by saying that I was informed ahead of requesting service that the first hour was a flat rate of $170, nonrefundable and for every 30 minutes it was another $85. This is not listed on their website and was only reported once. That being said. The repairman Lee was sent my way, arrived on time, took 1 hour to diagnose that my kitchen faucet and its set of accessories did not h...

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink Leak

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

04/02/2021

I've used this plumbing company multiple times since moving to San Antonio about 15 years ago, and I always appreciate their professional, personable, and prompt expertise. This was the second time in barely a year that the garbage disposal unit in my sister's house had led to an overflow disaster under her kitchen sink, and this time--thank goodness--I contacted Georges Plumbing for assistance, b...

Description of Work
Removed the "garbage disposal unit from ****" and installed new drain pipes

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are always here to help. If you need us, #Yell4George!

12/25/2020

Doug showed up on time and got quickly to work. He inspected the water softener, found the leak, fixed it and cleaned up afterwards. Then he got to work on the kitchen sink leak which was resolved by tightening the faucet housing. Doug answered all my questions and even showed me how to DIY if these problems arise in the future, which saves me both time and money. I've used George Plumbing service...

Description of Work
Fix leaks on water softener and kitchen sink

Category excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 12/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you need us, #yell4george!

08/25/2020

Excellent!! Dan was professional, courteous and explained all the steps to resolve the issue.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. If you need us, #Yell4George!

08/18/2020

It was finally determined that I needed to replace the toilet because of age and scale build up in rim of toilet.

Description of Work
Replace seal on tank

Category plumbing,home security systems

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! - George Plumbing Co., Inc.

07/25/2020

Lee was very professional. He listened to my concerns and promptly got to work when I arrived. He gave me opportunity to express my concerns and explained everything in layman’s terms. Even after work was done and paid for Lee took the time to explain what happened and what work he did. He took the time to offer suggestions and physically show me how to turn off water. Thank you Lee for sharing go...

Description of Work
Leaking pipe in the front yard

Category home security systems,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you need a plumber, #Yell4George!

06/20/2020

The staff here rocked our world. For 5 years we’ve dealt with regular plumbing emergencies. The team helped us re-structure our entire system and the impact it’s made on service and sanitation is amazing!

Description of Work
Consult on Bar Plumbing Systems.

Category plumbing,remodeling,water softeners,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your plumbing needs. Check out our website yell4george.com for discounts and coupons for your next plumbing service.

06/19/2020

George Plumbing has been our go to company for years. Shawn Jackson is always our request and not only does a great job but is super courteous and always dependable and punctual. Thanks again Shawn for your dedication and thank you George Plumbing for a great crew!

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you trusting George Plumbing Co., Inc. for your home plumbing needs. If you need us, #yell4george!

Plumbing repairs, vintage plumbing restoration and repair, wall heater & floor furnaces, water filtration, water softeners, water heaters, tankless water heaters, backflow prevention, kitchen and bath remodels.

New construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal