Fusion Pool Service

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

227 N Loop 1604 E suite 150

San Antonio, TX 78232

Fusion Pool Service takes care of the maintenance and service of your pool. We offer pool service to both residential and commercial clients in San Antonio, TX....

drain pipe installation (2)pool cleaning (2)

10/30/2020

So far so good. I had to switch companies because the one I was using was leaving my Pool dirty and they charge extra to clean your filter! So far I have been happy with Fusion with my Pool and spa. I travel back and forth so I don’t have time to be on top of a messy Pool. Dave was easy to talk to and get set up on the day I preferred. They also don’t charge extra for cleaning your filter. I like ...

Description of Work
Pool maintenance

Category pool cleaners,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

01/23/2020

They did a great job, they guy is knowledge and he knows what he was doing and he did a clean work.

Description of Work
Pool cleaning ,Fix the pipe ,Pool Service.

Category pool cleaners,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

Residential, Commercial, Pool, Spa, Jacuzzi, Cleaning, Equipment Repairs, Maintenance, Service, Heaters, Pumps, Vacuuming, Brushing, Skimming, Filters, Baskets, Adding Pool Chemicals, CPO Classes, Hill Country Village, Surrounding Areas TX

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check