Fiesta Pool Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2015

Fiesta Pool and Spa Services was founded on the belief that too often quality is compromised for the sake of time. We at Fiesta Pool & Spa believe that every pool and spa services associated with our name should be treated as though they are our own, and shouldn't be left until each service is as perfect as possible. Each of our Certified Pool Technicians take their time and focus on superior service to your pool or spa. We are dedicated to the pursuit of perfection both in our company and our lives. TRAI License # 385568...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

pool cleaning (222)electrician (30)plastering (19)floor cleaning (4)Patios (1)

09/23/2022

Andrea H.

Great service Professional staff They will assist in troubleshooting issues by phone prior to scheduling an appointment. Won't use any other company.

Description of Work
Pump replacement, filter clean and maintenance

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

09/07/2022

Jeff S.

They have a very experienced team of masons and plaster workers. They double check with us on every step to confirm our choices and made helpful suggestions along the way. Very punctual, and responsive to all our questions. They made sure to have ALL the materials before starting the job and cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replaster the pool and exterior tile work.

Category plastering, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

08/26/2022

Erika B.

Fiesta Pools sent over Gilbert Mancha to try and diagnose a problem with our pool that had been going on for a while. Our pool was in really bad shape and no one seemed to know what it was but Gilbert figured it out immediately. He was very honest and hard-working and kept me updated on what he was trying to do to resolve the issue. He was able to fix our pool quickly and efficiently! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Pool Service

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/19/2022

Lynn M.

I absolutely love Fiesta Pool. Whenever I am in need of services, they are quick to respond, professional, & give 100% customer satisfaction. Tony & Tamar weekly clean and take care of the chemicals required. I’ve been a loyal customer (because they deserve it) for 5 or more years; and Tony has always been the best. So Thank you Tony, Tamar, and the Fiesta Pool gang.

Description of Work
Weekly Cleaning & Repairs as needes

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

Review for Fiesta Pool Services - 600 Sandau Rd, San Antonio, TX - 39844624

08/08/2022

Janice T.

Fiesta Pool Services came out on two different service calls for warranty work on Pentair equipment. In both cases, they replaced the equipment instead of trying to repair, which I'm very happy about since the equipment was under warranty. The new equipment is working much better than the original. There were two different technicians for the two different calls. Both were were prompt. Both new what they were doing and had the replacements done in no time. The communication from the company was great. They called within one or two days from the time the claim with Pentair was made, then followed up with texts on the day of the appointment. I would highly recommend Fiesta Pool Services!

Description of Work
Two warranty repairs - excellent service!

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

We appreciate your nice review, please contact us anytime if you need assistance. Enjoy the rest of the swim season!-Chris

08/01/2022

jk B.

Tony does an excellent job of cleaning and maintaining my pool. He is punctual and professional. When he blows the debris off the deck he will pick up and move anything that may be on the ground (toys or a towel). He is thorough, friendly, and trustworthy. Top notch! Thanks Tony!

Description of Work
Pool Chemicals and cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Thank you for the nice review, we greatly appreciate your business!-Chris

07/21/2022

Jose E.

I hired fiesta to service a pool of mine, they started by coming out a week late, they then missed a cleaning and had to send someone out twice the second week. I ended up just cancelling the service and it was a nightmare to go through that process. I hired another pool service in SA and they have been amazing, if youre looking for a pool service please do some research before you hire Fiesta Pool service.

Description of Work
I had fiesta pool come out to service a pool in SA and it was a complete waste of money

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

07/14/2022

Michelle H.

Chris was extremely helpful and pleasant. Our 1.5 year old beautiful pool had high CYA levels. He answered all my questions and our estimate and service was scheduled the following week. Gilbert, our service technician was on time and started our drain. We did have the first submersible pump quit later that evening but Chris called the next morning and Gilbert was there later that morning to hook up 2 pumps to complete the drain quickly. He then lightly power washed our plaster and tile to be sure all the chemical buildup was washed away. We then hooked up our hose to begin the refill by early afternoon. Gilbert answered all my questions on chemicals and gave us advise on how to keep my CYA levels balanced so we should not have to fully drain our pool for a long time. Before he left he added some start up chemicals to the water and left us other chemicals to add once the refill was complete. Thank you Chris and Gilbert for all your help. We appreciate you so very much!

Description of Work
Drain and Wash Plaster due to high CYA

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

07/14/2022

Clinton A.

The technician was great! Quickly finished the job and answered all of my questions…will definitely use them again for pool service!

Description of Work
They performed warranty work on my filter pump housing and replaced the filter

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

06/09/2022

Andrew C.

The guys at Fiesta were great. I had a warranty claim on my heater, and they scheduled someone to come out and take a look. It was fixed when they said it would be, and they communicated the whole time during th process.

Description of Work
Warranty repair on pool heater

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

06/02/2022

Alfonso S.

The pool service company that installed the new filter failed to provide service when the filter failed to operate properly. After months of neglect, we contacted Hayward and they agreed to provide components if an authorized dealer conducted the inspection and did the work. We chose Fiesta Pool Services and their response and service was absolutely magnificent! They checked the filter, replaced the components, and offered guidance for transforming our "swamp" into the beautiful pool we love and enjoy!!! Our family's expectations for a great summer have been restored and we would not hesitate to recommend Chris and Fiesta Pool Services to anyone!!!

Description of Work
Inspect Hayward Quad 4 Cartridge filter and replace components.

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

05/30/2022

Theresa M.

These guys are awesome! Chris took us under his wing immediately, understanding our needs and taking time to ensure we were taken care of. This team is professional, prompt and kind. The work was done well and they cleaned up after. Thank you so much for your hard work in the unforgiving Texas sun… you are so appreciated

Description of Work
Pool handle installation

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

04/14/2022

Kellie S.

Chris and the Fiesta Pools team were very professional and easy to work with. Chris provided a schedule and estimated completion date and I was very appreciative that they completed on time and as expected! Pricing was comparable to other vendors, but Chris took the time to answer repeated questions and stood out above the competitors. Thank you!

Description of Work
Pool re-plastering and various repairs and filter.

Category plastering, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

Thank you for the kind review, it'[Member Information Removed] my pleasure helping you guys and getting the work done. We look forward to working with you more in the future!-Chris

04/05/2022

Meredith L.

Today I had Drake as a technician to service my pool. He was fantastic at doing his job. Unlike some other techs, Drake took the time to listen to my concerns and the temps rise and be he went ahead and brushed all walls, steps and ledges (this hasn't been getting done) blew all debris from the decking and area around the pool and was so polite and thorough. Hoping he becomes our permanent tech for my weekly pool service. So pleased with his work ethic and diligence! Thank you!

Description of Work
Weekly Pool Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

03/16/2022

Martha L.

I called Fiesta Pool Services to fix a couple of small equipment leaks. It was one of those situations where once they got the equipment apart there were bigger issues, the bolts on the motor where completely rusted and falling off. I talked with Chris about my various options from most expensive to least expensive. I choose something in the middle. There was no pressure to take the most expensive option. The service men, Tyler and Gilbert, were courteous and friendly. They double-checked the equipment to see if there were any other issues that might have been overlooked. Excellent service and compassion for a situation where you have to end up spending a lot more than you were counting on, which is often the case with a pool.

Description of Work
Plumbing and motor replacement.

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

12/13/2021

venetia A.

The pool pump was replaced in a very timely and professional manner. The technician was excellent--friendly and highly knowledgable. He took time to thoroughly explain the normal day to day operation of the new pump.

Description of Work
Pool Pump Replacement

Category electrician

Work Completed On 11/26/2021

11/10/2021

Christina N.

Their pool maintenance service is excellent. Punctual and efficient and reasonably priced. I was with them for years, then I briefly left them because my son's good friend started his own pool maintenance business. Well, despite any family pressure.....I switched back to Fiesta because they are so reliable and professional. I've had them do other work now and then as needed, such as the motor replacement, and they have always given me a nice clear estimate and then performed the work just as promised.

Description of Work
pool maintenance / motor replacement

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

Thank you so much, we are lucky to have you as a customer and appreciate the kind words.

10/26/2021

Eric A.

Being a first-time pool owner I was in the dark about how to maintain the pool. I hired Fiest to provide me with a pool school and what I got was far more them expected. Gilbert was very detailed in his explanations and even repeated himself. I was provided with the ability to perform the skill myself to make sure I got it down. Gilbert spent more time than he probably should have to ensure I had the tool needed to be a better pool owner.

Description of Work
Pool School

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

We greatly appreciate your kind review and look forward to working with you more in the near future!

10/07/2021

Claudia E.

looking for a company that you can trust? Found it!! The guys a very professional, detail oriented, excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Weekly pool services

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

09/23/2021

Kelli M.

Fiesta Pool has been very responsive and helpful getting our pool cleaned and looking great. They were very patient and knowledgeable addressing all of my questions in an impressive timely manner—usually within 15-20 min by email. The technician who comes out weekly is very helpful too, taking the time to educate me about various things so I can help maintain it as well and he’s always on time. I highly recommend Fiesta Pool Services!

Description of Work
Weekly above ground pool cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Review for Fiesta Pool Services - 600 Sandau Rd, San Antonio, TX - 39484534

09/21/2021

J M.

Fiesta Pools staff and crew were very responsive, professional, and provided great work. The team were prompt, with minimal intrusion on the yard, and left our pool deck cleaner than they found it. Will definitely use their services again. We much appreciate their taking on this job especially since the pool installation company refused to make the repairs.

Description of Work
Stone wall and pool coping repair

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

09/17/2021

Jimmy M.

Everything went great. The tech answered a few questions I had while cleaning the filter.

Description of Work
Pump filter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

09/08/2021

Rafael N.

Spenser is an incredibly talented professional that went above and beyond, for sure the extra, extra mile to ensure that the job was done perfectly right and that the customer was extremely happy! Very respectful, knowledgeable and caring! I would use fiesta Pool just because of him!!

Description of Work
Pump Repair