FAMILY PEST CONTROL

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2005

7046 Snowflake Dr Ste 2

San Antonio, TX 78238

When you’re dealing with a pest infestation, you need to turn to a company with the experience and tools to effectively rid your home of any insects, rodents, or wildlife that have moved in. Family Pest Control LLC has been assisting residents in San Antonio since 1981. Each technician is trained and licensed by the Texas Structural Pest Control Service. As a customer-centric company, they listen attentively to your needs and come up with customized solutions to treat your specific infestation issues. All of their treatments are safe, effective, and economical. If you’re left unsatisfied, they will give you your money-back—guaranteed. Offering comprehensive pest control services, there’s nothing their team can’t handle. They have certified entomologists on staff who possess unique insights into the habits of many insects common in San Antonio. They’ll protect your home as if it was their own. Call today for a free estimate. ...

05/05/2022

BARBARA V.

Jonathan dug a trench around the perimeter of our home foundation, applied the treatment with a rod and then filled in the trenches. He was careful not to disrupt plants in the planting areas near the foundation. He was very professional and explained what he would be doing prior to beginning the work.

Description of Work
Subterranean Termite Protection

03/20/2020

Bette E.

Trey from Family Pest Control was courteous, prompt, thorough and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
termite treatment

09/25/2019

Clifton W.

The company was responsive and was able to identify, what looked like piles of insect wing sheds, as Crape Myrtle Seeds. The seeds look exactly like insect wings. Other people and companies were unable to identify them. Bob Cherrington identified them immediately which was a huge relief! Thanks again Bob. If I need future pest control...you're the man.

Description of Work
Evaluation of unknown infestation...

01/26/2019

Sid L.

The visit was excellent! After evaluating the infestation, the representative suggested steps I could take myself to solve the problem, and that I could contact him if my efforts were not successful. I was able to solve the problem, and the consultation was free. I was delighted and would certainly call them again in the future for any service I might need.

Description of Work
Rat infestation removal.

08/09/2018

Marci A.

When the technician came to do the quarterly service, I told him that there were a few rat traps in the house. I had had a recent issue with a rat inside the house. I told him that I was using a company that I had used before for the same issue. I had used this company over the last few years and had just paid him for a year's worth of services. I also told the technician that the rodent company was coming out in a few days to check the house for entry points. I also mentioned that I trusted this company and was very happy with their services. The technician started belittling me because I did not use Family Pest Control. I explained to him that if you woke up and find a rat, the first thing you think of is to call the company you have used in the past. He continued to belittle me for hiring another company. Then the technician went outside to spray around the house. When he came back in, he told me "I know where the rats are coming into the house. I see 6 or 7 spots, but I am not going to tell you where they are at. I see some places where it looks like the rats are climbing up the side of the house. Let's see if your company finds them and fixes them when I come back in October." At this point, I am losing my patient as he continues to say not very nice things about the company I have hired. I again explained that I trusted this company and that they had done good work in the past. I told the technician, that I did not appreciate him bad mouthing another company. At that point he left my house. A few days later, I called Family Pest Control and spoke with someone who answered the phone. I explained the story of what had happened. She was horrified at the things that the technician had told me and had indicated that she thought that they were very childish and rude. I told her that I would not be using Family Pest Control going forward due to the attitude of the technician. She was apologetic and was going to talk to the owner of the company as well as the office manager. I never heard anything else from the company and will not be using them again.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

05/15/2018

Stacie V.

They are always punctual, friendly and helpful. I cannot recommend them enough. Their service has helped immensely in my pest control needs.

Description of Work
Pest Control

03/24/2018

Carson C.

Excellent service, fast and thorough. The technician, Coleman Sparks, explained all treatments in detail. Treated inside, attic, and outside. Cost of service was at least 25% less than my previous provider. Well done.

Description of Work
General pest control.

01/22/2018

Danielle K.

My wife and I discovered some unusual pests (we though termites, but weren't sure) late on a Friday night. It was after business hours for Family Pest Control, but Bob, the owner, still came out free of charge to help us identify the pest. He was punctual, courteous, and extremely professional - he brings some 30 years of experience to bear. I highly recommend you go with Family Pest Control for all related needs. You'll be doing yourself a favor. Thanks Bob!

Description of Work
Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection

12/04/2017

Marco D.

I was completely satisfied with the service provided and the price that was agreed upon.

Description of Work
The exterminator showed up on time and was professional. He took great care not to track any dirt or mud by covering his shoes while in the house and sprayed the front and back yards.

Category pest control

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to providing you with excellent service again should you require our help in the future. Bob Cherrington - Owner

10/25/2017

Demetria C.

Very nice and respectful. Very family friendly.

Description of Work
Pest control.

08/12/2017

Sara K.

Punctual, professional, and very considerate. We have two little ones and Justin was considerate and mindful of them. The office staff was great to work with as well. We will definitely use this company again and we highly rcommend them.

Description of Work
Pest control

08/09/2017

Lance M.

Had to have them come back because within 30 days because apparently, we started getting the smaller ants back in. So as far as their service, the individual that came, showed up at the appointed time, was very professional, very polite. Since they’ve done the spraying the second time, I haven’t seen any of the pests we called about So I guess they did what they were supposed to do. As far as price goes, I’ve compared them to others since then, I think they’re kind of high. But I was going on the fact that they were highly recommended by Angie’s List. The two negatives are that they had to come back a second time, and the fact that the price is a shade high. I wouldn’t use them again only because the price is a little high.

Description of Work
Spray for ants and cockroaches as a preventative.

08/08/2017

James B.

They scheduled me for an estimate, between 9am and 10am. At 9 i get a call that they are running a little late and they would be here closer to 10. OK, since that's still within the scheduled time-frame. At 10:30 i gave up and called the office to cancel. Walked out to leave for work and the tech showed up. Punctuality is something i value highly. if they expect me to keep appointments, they need to do the same.

Description of Work
I needed rodents removed from my attic.

Category pest control

We do value our customers time, that is why we send appointment reminders the evening beforehand asking our customers to give us a two hour time frame due to unpredictable traffic situations. The time window was between 9:00 and 11:00 am. We apoligise to Mr. [Member Name Removed] for his inconvenience and we will try to communicate our appointment policy better in the future.

07/05/2017

Lynda W.

Had to be done twice, but good after 2nd treatment

Description of Work
Treated for ants in house

04/03/2017

Darren E.

We love this company. Their products are safe for our family. The technicians are always prompt and polite, and the office staff are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

03/27/2017

TAMARA L.

On time, friendly, and quickly finished

Description of Work
Pest control

03/24/2017

Xavier F.

They are always here exactly when they say they will be here. They are trustworthy. I can leave them in the house. I don't worry about that at all. The service is effective. They keep the bugs out of my house. Price is competitive.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control. Spraying the house.

03/24/2017

Xavier F.

I used them quarterly, and used them for at least fifteen years.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control. Spraying the house. Spray the yard sometimes.

03/18/2017

Michael K.

Excellent in al aspects, friendly, cost effective and efficient! We will continue to use the for future pest control needs!

Description of Work
Termite treatment and outdoor pest removal.

03/15/2017

Richard R.

I used them once. They were fine. I don't remember being upset with the pricing. They seemed fine on quality. He was on time. They were fine on professionalism. The check took about an hour or hour and a half. The worker was fine. I graded them A overall because they were prompt & I don't remember them being over priced. The guy was pleasant.

Description of Work
They did a termite check. I thought our back fence had termites.

02/19/2017

MARIA V.

Everything went smoothly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Preventative termite service for complete property.

02/19/2017

MARIA V.

They arrived on time and quickly and smoothly treated entire property. Would recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Preventative treatment for whole property.

02/15/2017

Sean S.

The work was very good and we have seen a dramatic decrease in the number of bugs we come across since moving in.

Description of Work
We are using family pest control to spray the house for maintenance to prevent bugs.

12/29/2016

Eugene S.

extermination was a success with a professional attitude

Description of Work
extermination of external carpenter ants in wood. Alo, general insect spray on house exterior

Category pest control, home inspection

09/19/2016

Julie R.

Ruben was there on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
General inside and outside pest control.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

CageyCritter Corp.

Cagey Critter is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations.

Offers by CageyCritter Corp. on Angi
    Lubenow Landscaping & Home Services

At Lubenow Landscaping & Home Services our mission is to provide outstanding service to homeowners to help them maintain their home market value. We take pride in our work and will strive to do everything we can to leave homeowners feeling proud of their property.

TPCL 4430

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL. Insect, Scorpion, Termite, Rodent, Lawn & Shrub. Official Texas Wood Destroying Insect Report (WDIR). Flea & Tick Control, Termidor Termite Treatments, Lawn Fungus, Chinch Bug & Grub Worm Control, Mosquito Programs, Weed Control, Bedbug Treatments, Wild Animal Capture

We do not maintain lawns, such as mowing or trimming, nor do we do any landscaping.