Everlast Pro Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2011

Awards & Badges

2619 Knights Walk

San Antonio, TX 78231

Everlast Pro Painting has over 20 years of industry experience. We specialize in residential repaints. We are fully insured and honor a three year warranty. We take pride in our work and offer the very best for your investment.Visit our websit at www.everlastpropainting.com....

house painting (267)interior painting (123)pressure washing (85)woodworking (49)drywall (35)siding companies (21)cabinet refacing (20)door installation (16)general contractors (16)stucco (13)decks & porches (11)deck cleaning (10)

01/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
contractor provided an estimate only

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,plastering,tree service,window cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2014

07/23/2013

Awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patrick and crew did an awesome job for us.  Followed up several times post job to make sure we were happy or if we ran into anything they needed to correct. They painted the exterior of the house, repaired some rotted wood on 1 shed, Enclosed the bottom of 2 Sheds to keep the critters out, painted both sheds.  Enclosed 2 decks with heavy duty lattice and painted them as well.  Very Happy with their work, and plan to hire them in the future for interior painting.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2013

Thank you for taking time to review us. We enjoyed working on your home and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. Best regards, Patrick Overby

11/26/2012

quick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patrick cane to my home the same day I called him to give me an estimate to change the color of an existing red wall in my living room.  He was very professional and courteous.  After looking at my red wall, he laughed and said, "Well, yes, I can see why you would want to change that."  He had a friendly personality and was very efficient.  The job was completed promptly, and I was extremely pleased with the results.  I would not hesitate to hire Patrick again for any future work I need to have done.  I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a home improvement contractor.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2012

08/14/2012

They never contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted the company via the Angies List contact email system at 5am on Friday 10 Aug 2012 for an estime to paint the exterior of my home.  As of 1pm 14 Aug 2012 they have yet to contact me.  The two other contractors who where emailed the same day and times have alredy been to my home to give me bids.Guess they do not check there email daily or want my business.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2012

Member I am Patrick Overby owner of Everlast Pro Painting. I just saw your review pertaining to an estimate you requested. I take pride in my work & try to be as professional as can be. I honestly do not recall receiving your e-mail about an estimate. I have many satisfied customers & I don't know what happened . Sorry I could not be of any assistance to you. Sincerely, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro...

Interior & Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Popcorn Removal, Drywall, Texture, Cabinet Refinishing, Staining, Carpentry And More!!

OPEN WEEKDAYS FROM 8-5