Everlast Pro Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2011

Everlast Pro Painting has over 20 years of industry experience. We specialize in residential repaints. We are fully insured and honor a three year warranty. We take pride in our work and offer the very best for your investment.Visit our websit at www.everlastpropainting.com....

Residence

+67 more images

house painting (284)interior painting (128)pressure washing (91)woodworking (56)drywall (36)cabinet refacing (21)siding companies (21)general contractors (21)door installation (18)stucco (15)deck cleaning (11)decks & porches (11)

07/08/2022

Helen Z.

They were wonderful. Honest. Quick. Efficient. Thorough. Finished in three days painting and fixing my whole house exterior. Lots of wood but it has a brick exterior. Friendly, Christian. I just can’t say enough. Their bid was the lowest but That wasn’t the reason I chose them. I chose them because I felt the Lord told me to and He was right as usual. Very cooperative.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Carpentry - Woodworking, Pressure Washing

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

06/13/2022

Teresa A.

Great job!!!! My house look amazing. The crew is very friendly and helpful. Job was done right, great attention to details, perfect color match (original house color). I will hire Everlast future projects.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

05/23/2022

Cyndi M.

The method was masking and spray painting, brush on some trim. The masking was very thorough and sharp. Shelby started every day early and kept a schedule, weather permitting. He removed two light fixtures and house numbers so I could paint them to put back on his newly painted work.

Description of Work
The house needed repainting of cedar facia, trim and wood siding using the same paint and color as the prior painting. A day of caulking, more of masking, exterior painting, replacement of three damaged boards, addition of two boards, and staining a deck. Shelby and Patrick were very considerate of my concerns and requests for the exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

03/23/2022

Tom O.

Excellent preparation. Painting and trim work was very meticulous. The house looks really great!! Thumbs up to Patrick and especially Shelby, a real Pro!

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

01/13/2022

Debra W.

They did a good job, completed work in a timely manner. They were flexible with our schedule. I was happy with the ceiling repair, painting , & clean up.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

12/23/2021

Jerry G.

All work performed was excellent. I would hire again and highly recommend them. I really enjoyed working with Patrick and Shelby.

Description of Work
exterior house painting, pressure washing, replacing some rotten wood

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

10/23/2021

Eva S.

Our 70-ish year old home is made primarily out of limestone, but our eaves are all wood. They had been neglected for years before we moved here, and we hadn't been able to push it to the top of the list yet ourselves. When we decided it was time, I started investigating painters. I kept coming back to Everlast Pro Painting. I decided to call and Patrick Overby came out to meet me, we talked and walked around, I showed him some issues I had with wood rot, and he assured he could have them fixed. A couple of days later the bid came in, and it was what I had imagined and hoped for, so we agreed. We set a time that would work for us both, and we were set. When the time came, Patrick's team came and power washed the heck out of my house. The stones practically gleamed. The next workday, they got right after it, scraping old paint, patching uneven areas, fixing that wood rot and painting. The entire process took 3.5 days of work. The crew was friendly, but unobtrusive, conscientious and careful. I frequently saw them conferring about an area between themselves, pointing, talking, thinking. I know this sounds trite, but I really appreciated it. They had a couple areas of overspray, but they promptly fixed this. They had a few drips here and there, but they took care of that with me too. Overall, it was a very carefree experience, I'm really happy I decided on Everlast Pro Painting, and I will call them again, should the need arise. Whew! Ticked that nagging painting job off my list! See my before and after pictures. On a side note, YES, I read the negative reviews on this company. I think that it's completely unfair to take someone's business, their livelihood, and rate it the lowest possible because they irritated you. If i have work done and it's unsatisfactory, I tell my story. But if I never even use them, I walk away, no need to blather on about it or how it made me feel.

Description of Work
Eaves of home repair and paint

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

Review for Everlast Pro Painting - 2619 Knights Walk, San Antonio, TX - 39518814

Thank you for your kind words and review. It was a pleasure working for you. We really appreciate you going into length about my company and our work. You did your research before for hiring me and it paid off. Your house looks great! We hope to work with you again. Regards, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

09/18/2021

Ruby G.

Patrick and his team did an excellent job. Very professional, courteous and respective of my property and me looking over their shoulders. Made suggestions that helped me make the right decisions for my homes appearance. Loved the fact they did not require any money up front and upon asking for a senior discount quickly replied yes. Would recommend highly and definitely will have them back for future painting issues.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category pressure washing, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Thank you for your kind review. Your house looks great. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

08/09/2021

Bob W.

Excellent! Everlast Pro Painting is the best painting contractor we have ever worked with. They are true professionals and really care about the quality of their work. Their prices are reasonable. They adhere to the agreed upon timetable and show up on time and ready to go. We couldn't have asked for better.

Description of Work
Woodwork and exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

06/29/2021

Dennise A.

Great work done! Professional, prompt, and great attention to detail.

Description of Work
exterior paint

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/28/2021

Melissa P.

The exterior of our 26-year-old home looks new again! Patrick and his team completed a laundry list of carpentry, siding, and painting tasks for us last week, and we are *thrilled* with the quality of their work, the great communication we got from them during the job, and their dedication to finding the right materials for the job even during a time of scarcity and high prices. Adrian led a friendly and capable group through pressure-washing, demolition of our old porch rail, assessment of and replacement of cedar siding planks, and painting of all the wood siding. Shelby and Adrian teamed up to create a wonderful new custom “livestock panel”-based porch railing to replace our old spindles-based one. And Hector repaired cracks in our limestone siding so beautifully that we hope to have him return to do similar repairs to our fireplace in the future. Everything was cleaned up and debris was hauled off when they finished, as promised in the contract. All in all, we appreciate that Patrick had people on his team who had the skills to manage all the different tasks that we needed done. It was a completely pleasant experience—good price for excellent workmanship, and everyone was easygoing and worked hard. We are looking forward to having them return to do some interior work for us in the future and will not hesitate to recommend them to family members and friends in the San Antonio area!

Description of Work
exterior paint and carpentry

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/21/2021

Diane T.

We are happy with the final product and will be hiring the company in the future. There was some confusion about paint we were to provide and what the pros were procuring. This part of the process needs attention.

Description of Work
Deck railings replaced and painted. Outdoor fireplace exterior repairs.

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

06/10/2021

Tiffany K.

Fabulous job, great communication and hard workers. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Review for Everlast Pro Painting - 2619 Knights Walk, San Antonio, TX - 39367311

Scott O.

Everlast Pro does great work. They worked with me on a new type of paint that I wanted to use and did a great job of answering any questions I had along the way. They pay great attention to detail and want to leave your house in better shape than they found it. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

Cindy G.

Patrick was awesome, very helpful and profesional. The crew where very puntual and did a great job. They had to work around a lot of rain but got it done. I would definitely refer them to my friends or anyone needing an excepcional paint job. They even went down to my small place in Corpus and painted the exterior... now that is service. Happy home owner.🤗

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Thank you for your kind review. It’s a pleasure to work for you. We hope to work with you again in the near future. Sincerely, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

Erin R.

Fantastic. The crew with Everlast Paint were thorough and efficient. I couldn’t be happier with how the job turned out.

Description of Work
exterior painting, stucco repair, mortar repair

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards, Patrick Overby Everlast Painting LLC

05/26/2021

Shawn Y.

Impressed by the positive reviews, I reached out Everlast Pro Painting, LLC. Patrick called back four days later and agreed to check out the job site. Just about one hour before the scheduled appointment, I was told by Patrick that he could not come. He asked for rescheduling. I agreed. One hour before the new appointment on Friday, I texted Patrick to remind him. He responded with another request for rescheduling. He texted back “I am too busy to get over there. Friday are hectic for me sometimes.” He asked for another rescheduling, to next Tuesday. Shocked by these requests of changes, I started to research more about this company and found other reviewers mentioned that Patrick treated them with similar experiences of last minute changes. I refused his second request. Patrick changed him mind and agreed to keep the original appointment, but had to be 30 minutes late. I agreed. Four days after his visit, I received the quote from Patrick. I called him wondering if he was willing to negotiate the price. Patrick explicitly said he was willing to work out price that worked for both of us. I negotiated a new price with him over the phone and Patrick agreed with the new price. I offered the project to Patrick and would like to sign the contract once it was updated with the negotiated price. Four days later, out of blue, Patrick emailed me “I will not be able to perform the work we discussed” without giving me any details, he would like to pull out of this project. The next day, I called and texted Patrick expressing my confusion and shock. Patrick responded with saying he had some “reservations on this job” and proposed another visit with his business partner. I agreed. Two days later, Patrick and his partner visited the job site. After a few minutes discussion among themselves, Patrick asked for changing the price back to the original price and changing the paint from Sherwin Williams to Behr, as he said the latter was cheaper for them. A few minutes later, without letting me to say anything, Patrick changed his mind again and told me he would like to decline my offer and not work on this project. Though not being able to have Patrick worked on my painting project, my interaction with him does not support the positive reviews he received. Patrick apparently has difficulty to manage his schedule, and respect his clients’ time. He is unable to effectively communicate with his clients. Patrick cannot make an accurate quote that will not later make himself feel “under bided.” Above all, Patrick seems having hard time making decisions and upholding his decisions. His flaky style making his customer confused and stressed. Patrick apparently is not dependable and, therefore, should not be trusted to satisfactorily complete a painting job. I would not recommend hiring Everlast Pro Painting, LLC.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

I am very sorry about this job. We did not do the work. I had many reservations and declined to do the work. The homeowner was not very happy about this but I will not go into detail why I chose not to do the work. My company has the right to refuse service. We take pride in our work and make sure our customers are satisfied. I have hundreds of positive reviews. I have been in business for over 20 years. I estimate jobs every day. I am on time. If I am running late I let the homeowner know. My company is a professional business. My reviews reflect that. This homeowner obviously was very upset he went to great lengths to put down my company. Once again we did not do the work and I hope everyone realizes I have hundreds of other reviews that are all positive and hundreds of satisfied customers around San Antonio. Sincerely, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

05/17/2021

Penelope M.

Patrick and his team ARE AMAZING!!! New to San Antonio, I researched and obtained 6 different estimates for a somewhat detailed job (drywall repair, repainting a living room with bar area with wine rack and a plethora of cabinets and different types of hardware and possible painting solutions). I found Everlast through word of mouth and although their estimate came in squarely in the middle, their work with top notch. The communication was great, they were professional and cleaned up perfectly. Most impressive, however, was their attention to detail. They matched paint perfectly, sanded carefully, taped, caulked and clearly didn’t sacrifice the result for time on task. They even went as so far as to provide screws when a few of the ones I had didn’t work on the new hardware, and they found a wonderfully creative solution for detaching, painting and re-installing a very awkward built-in wine rack. I can’t say enough about this team which offered an amazing value and fantastic finished product.

Description of Work
interior painting and cabinet refinishing

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

05/11/2021

Robin H.

Everlast Pro Painting did a wonderful job painting the outside of our home. Patrick, Adrian & the rest of the team always showed up when they said they would & even w/rain delays finished in a timely manner. They picked up every day & did a complete clean up on the last day. Rotten fascia boards needed to be replaced, Patrick did it at a fair price & left the extra wood here for us. I would definitely recommend them , as a matter of fact i already gave their number to my next door neighbor. Definitely a 5 star job !

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Review for Everlast Pro Painting - 2619 Knights Walk, San Antonio, TX - 39331427

05/06/2021

Aundrea K.

Everlast Pro Painting was awesome to work with! They were on time and communicated with us daily. The paint job was very well done and I would definitely hire this company again! They are highly recommended.

Description of Work
exterior paint

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

03/27/2021

James P.

The house looks better than when I bought it new in 2007. The painters displayed excellent work ethic and showed professionalism. I’m totally impressed.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

03/26/2021

Mark M.

The crew was awesome. Very conscientious. Our home looks great.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/26/2021