Evergreen Sprinkler Repair & Installation LLC

Texas: Environment
03/31/2023

PO BOX 160306

San Antonio, TX 78280

We have been business since 1988. Our specialty is irrigation repair work and all of our work comes with a warranty. We simply do the job right....

irrigation system (137)lawn & landscaping (8)lawn care (6)plumbers (4)gutter repair (4)stone & gravel (3)hardscaping (2)well & water pump repair (1)roofing (1)

06/05/2021

Was contacted by the Owner (Rick) and he sent out a technician Travis Joslin. He was very professional, friendly, and knew his job very well! Since I hadn't used my system in a couple of years he checked everything out and he was honest and let me know that the system was in much better shape than what I thought it was. He only needed to replace a couple of the sprinkler heads and redirect a few m...

Description of Work
Had not used my sprinkler system in a couple of years and needed it updated and working again

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

10/29/2020

Very prompt - communication was excellent. Worked efficiently and even came back the next day for a few small adjustments at no charge! VERY satisfied and highly recommend Rick and his crew!

Description of Work
New sidewalk required several zone adjustments and new heads

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

04/16/2020

Very quickly and professionally. Team was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

02/11/2020

I contacted Evergreen/Rick Vivion for a sprinkler system repair job and made an appointment. I subsequently called him and suggested to reschedule due to chance of rain and the nature of the job. We then MUTUALLY agreed on a new date and time (9:30 a.m. on 2/7/2020). To my surprise, nobody showed up for the appointment! Even worse, none of the three calls that I made to him afterward was returned....

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

08/01/2019

Everything went great. The two employees dispatched to our home were prompt, polite, and wasted no time getting to work. They repaired 3 broken PVC pipe breaks, 3 sprinkler heads, and adjusted several more. Took about two hours. The foreman took me on a zone by zone tour when they had finished to make sure everything was working properly. Good job Rick.

Description of Work
Inspect, repair, and test our yard irrigation system.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

07/30/2018

Everything went extremely well. Appointment time was set promptly.. Technician arrived on time and went straight to work. He repaired the soakers and properly buried them. He did an excellent job and the cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair of a botched repair of our soakers.

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

07/16/2018

Robert arrived promptly and he was very polite and professional. He immediately found the leak and did an inspection of our entire system. He found other items that required attention and repaired those also. I will definately use Evergreen Sprinkler repair service in the future, if needed.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system was leaking and required a repair and inspection of entire system.

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

07/03/2018

All the work was professionally done when promised.

Description of Work
Tune up of my sprinkler system and some sprinkler heads replaced plus I have a rain gauge installed.

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

04/23/2018

Very well. We never worry about the quality of work being done.

Description of Work
Several sprinkler head repaired

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

03/13/2018

Was her happy with service. He fixed a leak under a tree root without cutting the root (yeah!), and tuned up all zones. was here about 2 hours.

Description of Work
sprinkler repair

Cost $252.5

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

Sprinkler Repair and Outdoor Lighting Only.

Sprinkler Installation and Landscaping.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check