Evergreen Sprinkler Repair & Installation LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2006

We have been business since 1988. Our specialty is irrigation repair work and all of our work comes with a warranty. We simply do the job right.

irrigation system (138)lawn & landscaping (8)lawn care (6)plumbers (4)gutter repair (4)stone & gravel (3)hardscaping (2)well & water pump repair (1)roofing (1)

06/08/2022

Chris H.

never showed to do the work, never returned calls day of scheduled service.

Description of Work
Called Rick and made an appointment for irrigation repair. His team never showed. I left two messages and never received the courtesy of a callback. So, I assume he has more business than he can accommodate.

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

06/05/2021

Walter S.

Was contacted by the Owner (Rick) and he sent out a technician Travis Joslin. He was very professional, friendly, and knew his job very well! Since I hadn't used my system in a couple of years he checked everything out and he was honest and let me know that the system was in much better shape than what I thought it was. He only needed to replace a couple of the sprinkler heads and redirect a few more. I had a zone that wasn't providing enough water in one of my zones and needed to get another head installed and I also requested to get Drip lines installed into my flower bed. I made another appointment and Travis came out again; completed the work and I'm very satisfied with how my system is working. I would recommend this company if you're having any issues with your sprinkler system!! The company will return your phone calls, if an appointment is made they will show up on time, and if your tech is Travis expect Outstanding, Quality Work!!! I highly recommend this company and will use them for any sprinkler issue I may have in the future!!!

Description of Work
Had not used my sprinkler system in a couple of years and needed it updated and working again

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

10/29/2020

Russell G.

Very prompt - communication was excellent. Worked efficiently and even came back the next day for a few small adjustments at no charge! VERY satisfied and highly recommend Rick and his crew!

Description of Work
New sidewalk required several zone adjustments and new heads

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

04/16/2020

Mark C.

Very quickly and professionally. Team was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

02/11/2020

Saeid M.

I contacted Evergreen/Rick Vivion for a sprinkler system repair job and made an appointment. I subsequently called him and suggested to reschedule due to chance of rain and the nature of the job. We then MUTUALLY agreed on a new date and time (9:30 a.m. on 2/7/2020). To my surprise, nobody showed up for the appointment! Even worse, none of the three calls that I made to him afterward was returned. I’m posting these comments after giving Rick adequate time to provide an explanation for this rather discourteous and irresponsible behavior which wasted my time (I had to take the day off). Naturally, I’m very disappointed and hope that nobody else goes through the same experience as mine.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

08/01/2019

CAROL & RON R.

Everything went great. The two employees dispatched to our home were prompt, polite, and wasted no time getting to work. They repaired 3 broken PVC pipe breaks, 3 sprinkler heads, and adjusted several more. Took about two hours. The foreman took me on a zone by zone tour when they had finished to make sure everything was working properly. Good job Rick.

Description of Work
Inspect, repair, and test our yard irrigation system.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

07/30/2018

Bill S.

Everything went extremely well. Appointment time was set promptly.. Technician arrived on time and went straight to work. He repaired the soakers and properly buried them. He did an excellent job and the cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair of a botched repair of our soakers.

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

07/16/2018

William K.

Robert arrived promptly and he was very polite and professional. He immediately found the leak and did an inspection of our entire system. He found other items that required attention and repaired those also. I will definately use Evergreen Sprinkler repair service in the future, if needed.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system was leaking and required a repair and inspection of entire system.

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

07/03/2018

Ginger M.

All the work was professionally done when promised.

Description of Work
Tune up of my sprinkler system and some sprinkler heads replaced plus I have a rain gauge installed.

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

04/23/2018

Brian H.

Very well. We never worry about the quality of work being done.

Description of Work
Several sprinkler head repaired

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

03/13/2018

Caroline S.

Was her happy with service. He fixed a leak under a tree root without cutting the root (yeah!), and tuned up all zones. was here about 2 hours.

Description of Work
sprinkler repair

Cost $252.5

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

03/07/2018

Barbara G.

Fast response, called Rick on Monday and was called back right away for an appt on Wednesday morning. Elkin and his co-worker (sorry did not catch name) went straight to work and the job was completed realy quickly. They also tested sprinkler system just to make sure it was fixed and no more leaks. Very satusfied and our sprinkler is back in business.

Description of Work
Repair of drip line

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

10/25/2017

Beth C.

I left a message and was called back that same day they made an appointment for later in the week they showed up and were prompt and efficient and cleaned up.

Description of Work
I needed a rain detector install for the sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

08/28/2017

Fred K.

They were upfront with it. They tried to do it a cheaper way without purchasing the valve. They tried to do another repair that would have kept it without having to get a totally new valve but it didn't quite work out.

Description of Work
A follow up call. The first fix did not fully fix the problem.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

08/28/2017

Fred K.

I was very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They repaired a couple of sprinkler heads and replaced the valve.

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

08/24/2017

Michael J.

Never showed up to give estimate and never called to advise why or make another date.

Description of Work
Backyard sprinkler system

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

07/27/2017

Jay G.

Very professional and very knowledgeable. What I thought was going to be a 3 - 4 hour job and costing $300 (+/-) turned out to be about an hour and $105. Two heads were replaced and 3 reset. A very positive experience.

Description of Work
I needed some sprinkler heads reset and/or replaced.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/25/2017

Debra S.

The repairmen showed up promptly on time, were very courteous explained what needed to be done, and did the job.

Description of Work
Sprinkler services.

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

07/12/2017

Donald H.

Repairs went well and was completed under one hour. Repairman was very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Person who planted a tree for me must have cut the sprinkler line in my front yard. I contacted several repair companies and none of them could get to me until the following week. Evergreen promised to be there within a couple of days and the repairman quickly fixed the break in the line.

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

06/29/2017

Jack W.

Robert showed up on time and performed work as promised. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Repair sprinkler head with broken stem.

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

06/24/2017

Jackie S.

They did a fantastic job. They gave me fantastic advice and an estimate.They did a great job. They were prompt and everything else. Their honesty stood out I knew what had to be done, they just went through it to confirm. I didn't feel like they were trying to add things for more money or minimize what I thought. I would use them again if I need to of course.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate to redo a sprinkler system, repair my patio roof, repair some brick wall I had done and my back fence which is metal, it's supposed to be total privacy but you can see through it. It was total repair, it was numerous.

06/13/2017

Carl D.

They troubleshooted it and fixed it.

Description of Work
I had one zone not working.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

06/08/2017

Joan H.

I was pleased with the work and will hire again.

Description of Work
Repaired a zone in my irrigation system