DONE & DONE LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

1915 Broadway #524

San Antonio, TX 78215

DONE and DONE is San Antonio’s premier Personal Assistant and Concierge service committed to serving the client who spends precious time and energy agonizing over how to conquer the endless “to do” list. How often do you find yourself simply re-writing and re-prioritizing your list? Ironically, the list itself becomes a menacing task to manage. DONE and DONE strives to “un-do” the “to-do’s” in the busy individual’s life. Reward yourself. Allow DONE and DONE to handle your “to-do” list while you embrace the luxury of time. DONE and DONE offers lawful, ethical and quality personal assistance in both your residential and business environment. The upmost care, respect and discretion are afforded to our clients and their property. All employees and contractors are dedicated to providing our clients with prompt, efficient and unparalleled customer service. Our goal is to go above and beyond getting the job done; your absolute satisfaction is guaranteed. If your request is not within the scope of services provided by DONE and DONE, we will find you the best service and/or vendor to fulfill your request. Ann Huntzinger-Roberson, Owner and President 1915 Broadway #524 • San Antonio, TX 78215 Phone: 210.488.1368 Email: doneanddone@att.net • www.doneanddonetexas.com...

12/04/2015

Mary Ann J.

Perfect, no problems at all. Will recommend them to anyone who is looking for great service.

Description of Work
The provider came out and put up Christmas Lights around my home and trees. They were very pleasant and did a great job and took their time to make sure they looked good. I am so pleased that I have requested they put me on their list for next year.

Category party planning, holiday decorators

02/19/2015

Lynette P.

Description of Work
Provided help for party. Second time I've used Done and Done. Everything went well.

12/18/2014

Carlos R.

Description of Work
They never responded my request.

Category party planning

Hi [Removed member name], I would appreciate a call to discuss your concerns. It is HIGHLY UNUSUAL to miss an inquiry and if we did our sincerest apology. As you might imagine, your review is distressing, since DONE AND DONE has never received a poor rating on Angie's List. We take your dissatisfaction very seriously. Best regards, AR 210-488-1368

09/10/2014

Laurie B.

03/02/2014

Dena M.

Description of Work
Decorate for Christmas.

Category holiday decorators

02/26/2014

Dena M.

Put it all together and cleaned up!!!

Description of Work
Planned a party.

11/13/2013

Patrick S.

I was having a party, and needed extra help. I am grateful for Done and Done for making it happen without me having to take time to supervise or manage. I just said "Christmas lights" and she had a crew out to hang up lights. I said I needed help with the party, and Done and Done provided a great young woman who arrived on time before the event to do everything else: she helped set up, ran to the store 30 minutes beforehand to get more candles, adjusted lights and music appropriately as the night went on, checked the bathroom periodically, interacted with the other vendors (caterers, flowers, etc), helped an elderly guest move a chair to where they wanted to be, etc. It was well worth the money to have that extra person to just do whatever I said. There are times when it's ok to do it yourself or manage other people, and then there are times when you just want it Done. I'm a convert and will definitely call again. You know how you feel like "how did people ever pick a contractor before Angie's list?" It's the same feeling knowing I can call Done and Done to make things happen.

Description of Work
I was having a cocktail for 60 at my home, and needed more help. Done and Done had a crew installing Christmas lights and provided a staff person to help with the party. Everything was great!

Category party planning, holiday decorators, home & garage organization

11/04/2013

Lynette P.

I called Done and Done just two days before a party for 24 people, hoping they might help me find someone to assist me in the kitchen so that I might be a more effective hostess. Before Ann even called me back, she had contacted Yoshi to see if she would be available, merely on the strength of my phone message. Yoshi showed up exactly on time. She was able to read my mind and do all I needed of her without constant prodding from me, thus freeing me up to entertain our guests and circulate, setting up for a "break the ice" game we played and other activities. Yoshi was cheerful, efficient, professional and everything I needed to make the evening a success. I will gladly turn again to Done and Done if I need a service they provide. So good to know Ann Roberson is out there.

Description of Work
At the last minute, when I was desperate, Ms Roberson contacted a wonderful young woman who helped me prepare food and took care of the kitchen while I performed other hostess duties. I was extremely grateful for their assistance, both Ann's and the angel of mercy she hired for me.

Category party planning, home & garage organization

05/15/2012

Sandy V.

The gal that she found to work with me stayed for the needed three days and followed my direction, was pleasant and got the job done efficiently. No story to tell just sorting through boxes and repacking for later consignment, donation and my home.

Description of Work
I had a very pleasant gal help me to sort out over 80 boxes of belongings in two large storage units. The owner Ann was very helpful in finding me someone within the price range I could afford and she had great follow thru....A very positive experience...sandy

Category home & garage organization

09/20/2011

Edie B.

I can't say enough about working with Done and Done! I know I sound like an ad, but for someone who gets frustrated with too much to do, help is available. I have small children and a very busy life. It is so nice to know that I can call Done and Done and get things taken care of. The way I like to work with Done and Done is to purchase a block of hours. That way, I don't have to worry about whether I have time available or not. It works best to plan ahead at least a week or so. However, Ann has come through for me many times with short notice, although she charges a bit more. I am on my third block of hours with Done and Done. I get a bill you for any additional expenses - repairs, shipping costs, etc... Done and Done is a professional, reliable, trustworthy company and goes above and beyond. My life is easier because of them!

Description of Work
You know that pile of stuff you just can't get to? That to do list that seems impossible? Well, Done and Done is the answer! I have asked Ann to help me with all sorts of things. Last December while my mother was quite ill, we were hosting a catered holiday party for 50 people for my husband's business so decorating was a must (when it was the last thing I wanted to do). I hired Done and Done to unpack all of my Christmas decorations and decorate our house, with my guidance. It took two blocks of 2-3 hours over two days and it was done, pain free! She did exactly what I asked and added some touches that I loved that I wouldn't have thought of. Then she helped with the party - getting the house ready, last minute grocery runs and flower arrangement assistance. Then the first week of January she came and put all the decorations away more efficiently than I would have and in one less box. She also helped me get rid of some holiday things that I just don't use and then took them to Good Will. She made a difficult December bearable for me and saved me so much stress! I'm booking her again this year for sure. Other things I have hired Done and Done to do: Mail order returns - It's hard for me to get those back in the mail, so I just handed them to her and she took care of them. In store returns - These were things that I just couldn't find the time to do and she took care of them. The credits I got from these and the mail order returns more than paid for the cost of hiring her. Shipping - I wanted to send my brother some large used baby equipment for his new baby. She helped me clean it up, took it away and shipped it to him. Car servicing - She has handled servicing for both my car and my husband's car. I tell her when and what needs to be done and she sets the appointment, waits with the car and gets it back to us when we need it. Last minute cake - I called her when I needed a specific fancy cake for my mother in law. I emailed her the recipe, she contacted a bakery, got it done exactly as I wanted and had it in my fridge less than two days later. Repairs - A pair of sandals that I love broke. I handed them to her and she got them repaired. Same thing with a couple necklaces, one of which was a favorite. She got them repaired. Also, a favorite pair of my boots was missing a little stud. After one failed attempt to get them repaired, I asked her and she got them fixed! Food - She made an incredible soup for a party that I was having. She bought and delivered a beautiful soup terrine that I needed to serve the soup in. She has also made and brought delicious food for my family when I had to be away with my mother.

Category party planning, delivery service, errand service, holiday decorators, home & garage organization

02/09/2011

Janice O.

Fabulous. Worth every dollar. We wish we knew about Done and Done years ago.

Description of Work
This service was remarkable. Ann, the owner was "annie on the spot" She has taken care of our pets responsible and lovingly. She has met contractors at the house and taken the time to understand what the "issue" or repair was and then addressed it professionally with the contractors. And was able to accurately provide us with the insight we needed. She sells blocks of time that make it extremely convenient to be able to just be a call away when we need something. Like pick up dry cleaning, shop, cook. The service is amazing. And her party planning and assistance has been life saving. Also, she has taken our cars in for servicing which is usually so difficult to get done. Simply put we use her for just about anything. Our time is invaluable. Her service is invaluable.

Category party planning, pet sitters, delivery service, errand service, holiday decorators, home & garage organization, dog walkers

Glass Geeks Windows & Pressure Washing

We are your preventative maintenance experts. Our mission is to clean, inspect, advise and protect your home from the harsh elements. Let us treat your home as we would our own. Guaranteed satisfaction. We have uniformed operators and are client service oriented. No obligation estimates. Discounts offered when service schedule is established. Referral program is available for further discounts.

Offers by Glass Geeks Windows & Pressure Washing on Angi
    Organizing San Antonio

Thanks for visiting Clutter Busters Organizing. I’m Michelle McKenna. I have been a member of Anji since February 2011. I have switched my business focus to Home Organizing. I love to organize, meet people, and help people. I have never met a stranger. I think there’s a growing need to help senior citizens with their homes. Whether they need to declutter for a safer environment, move items to make life easier or downsize in preparation for their future. I think I can be a tremendous asset in this area. I’m naturally an organizer and cleaner. They kind of go hand in hand. So if I do organize a closet or room or your entire home, rest assured it will be sparkling clean too. You will find that my rates are labor only and never a mark up on materials used. I’m all about keeping it simple, being budget friendly, and providing amazing customer service. I always offer an in home free quote. Send me a message and let’s get started!! 😀

Move Logistics Inc.

WITH OVER 26 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE MOVING INDUSTRY, WE BELIEVE IN OFFERING OUR CLIENTS A STRESS-FREE EXPERIENCE IN WHICH WE CONDUCT OURSELVES WITH OPEN COMMUNICATION AND HONESTY THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF EACH MOVE. WE BELIEVE IN OFFERING A SERVICE THAT IS UNMATCHED BY OUR COMPETITORS BECAUSE WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO CAREFULLY CRAFT OUR EFFICIENCY AND RELIABILITY. WE TAKE PRIDE IN RAISING THE BAR OF WHAT YOUR MOVING EXPERIENCE SHOULD BE. Over the years, Move Logistics has catered to companies including Fort Hood, Lackland AFB, University Campuses, Medical Offices, Title Companies, and several Non-Profit Agencies. Move Logistics takes great pride in being a locally owned and locally operated Texas company dedicated to the moving of your entire home or office, or particular items. We offer discounts to military and senior citizens.

Entertainment/Parties
    Errands
    Delivery Service
    Dog Walking
    Animal & House Sitting
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Errand Services, Personal Shopping, Grocery Shopping. Gift Wrapping, Remote Delivery or Pick-Up. Event & Party Planning. Pet Services. Vehicle Services, Scheduled Maintenance, Repairs, DMV & Inspection. Home Services, Personal Chef, Delicious Prepared Meals, Meal Delivery to Home or Office. Home Sitting-Full or Modified Services, Move IN or OUT Coordination. Wait Service, Cable, Phone, Utilities. Garage & Estate Sales, Manage Clothing & Furniture Consignments.

If DONE AND DONE does not offer the services you are seeking, why not give us the opportunity to locate and coordinate a highly reputable vendor to manage your needs. We have a preferred vendor's list in which each vendor has repeatedly proven to offer a quality and affordable service. Many of these vendors have been recommended by our own clients!