Dominion Fences & Decks

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

So you want to improve your home... Perhaps finish a project that your responsibilities will not allow. Have you always wanted a backyard that you could be proud of...or at least private in? Are you tired of parking on the street instead of in your own driveway? Are there things that you wanted to do ever since you bought your home but have never gotten the time or thought you had the money to do. Well, all these things can be a reality and probably for a lot less of your hard earned money than you think. You see at Dominion Fences we realize that you work hard for your money and so we make sure that you get your money's worth out of whatever home improvement that you are looking to do. Please browse our site and feel free to ask to have me come over to your house and we can talk it over together. Thank you for your time, Dennis Rampersaud Owner, Dominion Fence & Decks...

Rad Painting and Construction

Rad Painting and Construction provides a wide range of painting and home services. I have over 20 years of experience and I know how to get your home back in shape.

M. G. Welding & Fabrication.

***Multi year Super Service Award Winner!*** M.G. Welding and Fabrication Services has been in business since 2001, we provide our customers with a friendly and professional attitude as well as quality work, we are fully insured, 6G certified welders,as well as qualify workers,free estimates,no trip charge,most credit cards accepted,bilingual services, warranty offered in every job, we will drive the extra mile to better serve you. " Customer's satisfaction it's our goal, to gain your referrals." Please feel free to email me directly at mgweldingyourfence@gmail.com.

Offers by M. G. Welding & Fabrication. on Angi
Montevista Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! montevistaconstructionllc.com

12/02/2018

Started out great, went downhill after the payment was made. After only a few days of installation, the gate warped and one section of the fence is warped. When contacting the the company, they said "brace it up with a rock" and said they would be back when the weather was cooler (I completely get that). However, after the weather turned cooler, company did not respond to repeated calls and when t...

Description of Work
Fence replaced

Category fencing

10/16/2016

Dominion Fences did a great job on this project. They were fast , friendly and any questions I had, they answered and made sure I was informed on ever step of the project. When I had to call or text them, they always replied in a timely fashion. Once the project was complete they cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job. They even came by the house after I paid them the next da...

Description of Work
I needed to expand out my drive way from a one car driveway to a two car driveway.

Category concrete repair

06/04/2015

At first I thought everything had gone fine. After about 6 months after the fence was completed, I found this was not the case. The fence is not holding up. The nails are popping out of the fence. A second party contractor says the nail length is not long enough to keep the fence together. When the fence was first installed, Dennis dropped off crew person to do the work but did not return to check...

Description of Work
Installed Cedar fence and painted.

Category decks

04/30/2015

Dennis of Dominion Fences and Decking came out to give an estimate on enclosing our back yard to provide privacy of the road and for the pool we were havng installed. It was refreshing to speak with Dennis and I was particularly happy with the estimate I was given compared to other over-blown estimates I had recieved. Dennis's proposal was fair and reasonable. The approximate cost does not reflect...

Description of Work
Erect about 140 LF of Cedar privacy fencing, and 50 LF of stone wall facing w/gates

Category decks,fencing,masonry,deck cleaning,house painters,driveway gates

04/01/2015

I called provider to give me a free estimate. He came, gave me the free written estimate. His people came on time and worked almost non-stop. the fence was finished in two days. the price Mr. Rampersaud gave me was lower and the service included more than a major company in town.

Description of Work
Provider built two walls of my fence. His workers were very fast and knowledgeable and refused to take a tip.

Category fencing

02/10/2015

I contacted him multiple times to schedule an appointment. When the day comes, he’s a no show and doesn’t call. He informed me of multiple deaths in his family which delayed the service. I want him to do the work because he does good work but I can’t get him out.

Description of Work
Big Deal: $99 for a Wooden Fence Maintenance Package

01/06/2015

I had to call them three different times to get them to come out. The owner eventually came out and he tried to upsell me. They also came out with the wrong wood and wrong size of slats. They had to come back with the right materials. I can tell they know how to do fences and the work came out okay.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $99 for a wooden fence maintenance package.

12/30/2014

Did a great job replacing side of fence that was falling down. Put 3 hinges on the gate vs normal 2 hinges. Ran a board along the entire bottom to keep fence panels from getting torn up from weed eater, water, ground, etc. Stained both sides of fence. Also asked for black rails to be put up on sides of concrete deck which was done with no problems. Dominion Fences and Decks did great work at a great price and I would call them again to replace any other sides of the fence that need it.

Description of Work
Took out falling down side of fence and replaced it with a new fence. Put up black rails along deck.

12/14/2014

Delayed some due to weather but went fast when they could. Overall good job with good materials.

Description of Work
Replaced old fence and gate with new fence and gates.

Category fencing contractor","driveway gate installer

12/09/2014

This service was performed over one year ago, so may not be as detailed as recent contact. However, I do remember that he was very responsive, respectful and performed the work on time and on budget. I may have gotten a less expensive service if I had looked around some more but with the ease of service I received, I'd say it was worth it. A year later, other than one area which is backing a high (human) traffic area (and so questionable as to whether it's deliberate tampering), most of it has held up well.

Description of Work
Patched up areas of fence with replacement wood and staining. He also replaced several strips and the latch on the backyard gate.

Category fencing contractor","woodworker","house painter","driveway gate installer

Fences, decks & masonry.