Discount Electronics

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2008

4.3

Computer Sales

We sell Computer Stuff Cheap! Anywhere from $199 laptops and $99 PC's to Cheap and Easy Repairs!...

Professional Services Technologies

We are an SMB Cloud Champion with Microsoft that offers the following IT services to businesses: -- Office 365 (email, Onedrive for Business, encryption, HIPAA compliance) -- HIPAA compliance for medical offices, law firms (per HB300) -- File storage/sharing solutions (dropbox, Onedrive for Business,) -- Managed services (including data backup, monitoring, antivirus, maintenance) for networks, computers, and cloud services -- Branding and website building and maintenance - Lead generation and marketing so your business can grow not just exist -- Service contracts available (includes special offers/services/priority response time). We do not offer services to residential customers.

Dan The Computer Man

Dan The Computer Man is an owner-operated business with more than 15 years in the industry offering on-site computer repair. I work side-by-side with the computer owner to resolve problems, asking questions about the person's usage and preferences, and coming to a resolution together. I charge an hourly rate & can help with all of your computer needs. I have also been an Angie's List Super Service Award winner from 2008-2020!

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

02/09/2016

great service and prices

Description of Work
New desktop computer, transferred files from old computer

05/28/2015

Description of Work
Purchased monitors and staff provided assistance on how to connect dual monitors.

12/22/2012

Took my laptop mostly to get the data off since I figured it was not able to be repaired. I paid for diagnosis fee just in case. They called with answer earlier than promised and suggested using the drive in an external case instead of paying to have data recovered, which saved me a lot of money, I'm sure.

Description of Work
Very prompt & professional.

06/25/2011

Everything went well. Story was given above.

Description of Work
I learned about PC Outlet thru word of mouth. A previously-hired home-based technician had recommended them. Last fall (2010), they replaced a hard drive on an old Dell Dimension PC. This past Spring, did data transfers from the old Dell PC to brand new HP tower & LT. I worked with Jeff, the service manager and can only say that I got professional service, that was done right. They are probably busy all the time. So, it's worthwhile to give them some time to call back. Jobs were done right and I will use them again for more hardware issues. I plan to bring in the old PC & LT for data wipes.

06/28/2010

After 4 days the technicians called to say "sorry we can't fix it, you can pick it up now." When I asked whether my diagnostic fee would be refunded--since no repair had taken place, no more specific diagnosis than "you have a software problem" had been provided--I was told "no." Any other service center, whether it be PC service, automobile service, vacuum cleaner service, etc., will charge a dia...

Description of Work
PC brought in with specific software failure (Windows Mobile Device Center would not sync with Windows Mobile device). The shop was charged with fixing or at least diagnosing the problem.

Category computer repair

I apologize for barely becoming aware of your issue. I looked into the notes of your work order and can say that the repair diagnostic fee did cover as it would in any other repair the testing of your parts and a virus scan and removal. In your case 15 viruses were found and cleaned off. But... I do see where you are coming from. You did bring it in to get your PDA device to work on your PC and th...

COMPUTER SALES & REPAIRS.

ask for details