Exterior stucco painting, repairs to existing stucco siding, installation of stucco.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Diamante Coatings

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2009

8334 Timber Cabin

San Antonio, TX 78250

Diamante Coatings specializes in Stucco Repair, Stucco Renovation, Siding Installation & Repair & Exterior Painting. At Diamante Coatings, we hold ourselves to a high standard. For the past 34 years, we have prided ourselves on being reliable professionals you can count on to complete jobs well and on time. We are an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau and pride ourselves on being reliable professionals you can count on to complete jobs on time and to the high standard we set for ourselves....

10/26/2020

Matthew H.

They did a great job. Estella was very responsive and professional. They power washed, repaired the stucco, and painted. One particular area of stucco needed repeated attention, but they took care of it all. The house looked like new. I would recommend.

Description of Work
severe cracking in the exterior stucco on our home

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Thank you for the kind words and review. Here at Diamante Coatings we pride ourselves not only in providing stucco installation, renovation and repairs but also in providing warranty repairs for completed work. It is not always needed but as you stated there were areas that required repeated attention.

10/12/2017

David S.

............................................................................

Description of Work
............................................................................

Category stucco,house painters,driveway pavers

05/03/2017

Xavier F.

From first call to completion in less than a week. Completely satisfied

Description of Work
Exterior stucco to change the design of a window feature

03/24/2017

Xavier F.

I can't think of anything that they didn't do right, but they just didn't blow my mind. They were punctual, did what was asked. Quality of work was exactly what I asked for. The best probably.

Description of Work
They did some exterior stucco work for me.

12/22/2016

John H.

Erie and his team were thorough, careful, very pleasant during each visit over several days and took great pride in their work. They showed great experience and craftsmanship and went well beyond our expectations to ensure that we were getting an excellent result. We are absolutely convinced that they are the best at what they do and we recommend Diamante Coatings to anyone else who wants stucco, sealing and painting work done right.

Description of Work
Sealed and painted entire exterior of our two story house and detached garage, replaced rock casings of front windows with decorative stucco bands to match our existing decorative stucco work, crafted and sealed a sloped stucco covered rock cap on the limestone wall that meets the stucco at waist height around the perimeter of our home.

12/06/2016

Jo M.

Very difficult job on a historic home. At times painful and presented with some difficult challenges as any large scale job can be, HOWEVER, Mr. Ernest Juarez Jr. is a paragon of professionalism! His communication skills, and patience, were crucial in the completion of this project, and in the end, made for a job well done!

Description of Work
repair and resurface detached garage and house

11/19/2016

Deborah S.

They are awesome, the worker was meticulous in his desire to do work and please the customer. He's thorough giving quotes back to you, but that's because he's focused on doing a good job. His staff is great and he will even work with insurance companies. I plan on hiring for other work. Most contractors makes me wait, but he's ahead of schedule and even beats to the site sometimes.

Description of Work
Worked on the stucco on the roofing

10/12/2016

michelle G.

Spoke to Stella a week in advance to schedule appointment. Called two days prior to confirm time. No callback. Called again a day prior, no callback. Then the day of, finally answered and they did not have us down on their schedule. They could have called back the first time they received the message. We now have to contact another stucco specialists to come out to our house on short notice. Not professional.

Description of Work
Stucco Repair

07/02/2016

Darsan T.

I thought their quote was a but expensive so I didn't go with the quote. There were a few stucco cracks, concrete cracks and some other minor issues that they provided a quote to fix.

Description of Work
Actually I didn't go with their services. They gave me a quote but I didn't proceed with their services.

Category concrete repair,stucco

06/29/2016

John C.

Diamante Coatings has renewed my faith in painters and skilled craftsmen. From the very beginning, my conversations with Estella and Ernst were clear and informative. I was offered several references and each prior customer gave exceptional reviews. Ernest met me at my home and walked the property carefully with me taking detailed notes of my concerns and of my ideas. Their simple contract very nicely outlined the exact work to be completed. The painters arrived on time as scheduled and did a beautiful job painting our soffits and overhangs in preparation for new gutters. In fact, Dianante coordinated the timing of the roof trim painting to help with my gutter installation. The few stucco cracks were beautifully repaired Although the cracks were small recent developments, Ernest agreed with my plan for preventive maintenance. The end result was well beyond my expectations. Additionally, I wanted all the vinyl window casings to be hand cleaned and caulked up to their stucco edge which the painters did very nicely, The painting of our garage doors and the staining of our wooden lintels and corbels were done beautifully. The workers were very professional and kept their work environment clean and neat and they were considerate of our landscaping during the project. Ernest even agreed to help out with a few small add on projects. Dianante Coatings and its employees represent what's special about craftsmen - pride in their work! Clearly, they sign their projects with excellence. I give them my highest endorsement and will recommend them gladly to my friends.

Description of Work
Stucco repair and painting; window trim cleaning and caulking; complete exterior trim painting and garage door painting; outdoor kitchen island repair and painting.

Lujan Plumbing

Lujan Plumbing has over 30 years of expertise in the plumbing industry! Being a family owned and operated business, we are able to offer you that personal touch you've been looking for. At Lujan Plumbing, our goal is to make our customers happy. We believe in treating each customer like part of the family. We specialize in residential plumbing and drain cleaning, repair, and replacement solutions.

Bexar Home Repair

Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Offers by Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting on Angi

Check, PayPal

Stucco Installation, Repair, Renovation & Restoration, Siding Installation, Siding Repair, Exterior Painting