Deck The House

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2009

5955 Summer Fest

San Antonio, TX 78244

I am personally on every job. I've built more than 2,000 structures over the past fifteen years and I've never had a disatisfied customer. I build like I'm building for myself. There's no hidden costs, no money down and a five year unconditional warranty on all my work. I do not use subcontractors. I give $200 discounts for any Angie List subscriber....

10/15/2020

Ralph R. & Kathryn L.

Joe was completed in 5 days. Day one tore down old deck. Started framing new deck out on day two and worked all day without lunch break. Day three and four were full days of work with deck completed before 5 pm on day four. Day five they were here with a trailer to clean up and haul away all old deck debris plus leftover materials and etc. We are very pleased with our new deck and appreciate the professional work Charles and his son performed very day.

Description of Work
Tear out old deck and replace with a new deck 20' x 20' with railing and corner steps.

09/14/2020

Timothy H.

Charlie built me a new front porch with a roof addition. He put me on his waiting list (I had to wait about 2 months, but that proves he does quality work and is in demand). He kept me informed of when he expected to start. He showed up early on the day he started and told me it would be about 3-4 days to completion. He was true to his word. He was cleaning up on day 4. I more than pleased with his work and plan to hire him again for my back deck.

Description of Work
Replace front porch and roof addition

08/02/2020

doug D.

Charles and his son did a tremendous job. Both were very professional in all aspects - a very professional finished job. The hand railing was sanded and rounded over, joints were tight, stairs were perfect, no gaps between deck boards - overall a great job. They also cleaned up both their mess and the material from the demolition to remove a small porch and stairs.

Description of Work
Building a deck and stairs down to grade between the house and covered patio

06/04/2020

Arthur C.

Charles's and his crew of two were amazing. They were professional and quick. They built a sturdy, absolutley stunning deck in just a few days. Charles made a suggestion to add railing which I was originally against. I'm so glad we listened because it is my favorite part of the entire deck. Deck the House was the most reasonably priced too, coming in thousands less than any other bid we took. My husband and I are so grateful to Deck the House for building our dream deck.

Description of Work
We needed a deck built.

02/23/2020

Mark M.

Super satisfied with our new deck and patio cover as well as the whole experience! Charles came out the same day I called and provided helpful ideas for my deck replacement and new patio cover. He showed pictures and examples of his extensive experience. I was confident he knew what he was doing. After receiving and reviewing his quote with other options that same day I called and we scheduled the job a couple weeks out. Charles provided a schedule to demo the old deck, build the new deck, and new construct patio cover. He said it would be completed in 8 days and the job was completed in 8 days, just as he said. He also started the day he originally told me. Charles (with a helper or 2) did the work himself! We are thrilled with the work. Charles, as he said he does on all his jobs, has pride in every job and did whatever it took to make sure our deck and cover were exactly what we wanted AND looked great. The quality and detail of his work are excellent! I'm super glad we had Charles do the work. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Deck replacement and new cover

02/02/2020

HEIDI C.

Charlie came out and discussed our project with us. He had some great ideas we had not considered. He emailed the proposal and waited for our decision. He did not pressure us like one of the other contractors tried to do. The lumber was delivered Monday and he built the deck Tuesday through Friday. He even capped off the sprinkler heads for us! We appreciated his professionalism and the high quality of his workmanship! We highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Large Cedar deck built

01/07/2020

Michael L.

Charles is prompt, professional and does a fantastic job! Based on his recommendation we replaced an old deck with a new smaller deck that looks fantastic. We were very please with the work Charles did for us. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Replaced a deck with a new landing area.

12/18/2019

Jason D.

The pre meeting was very quick, but thorough. The quote was given very quickly and a follow up email of the plans was sent accordingly. We set up the job on short notice due to my house being on the market and I needed this done quickly. Charlie accommodated my schedule and did a fantastic job from start to finish. I would highly recommend deck the house.

Description of Work
Replacement of Deck

12/11/2019

Mark B.

Charles Wells with Deck the House performed an outstanding job replacing my wooden patio deck. He provided me with a written estimate and plan drawing of the work, completed the job on time, and took care of all demo and haul-off of materials. He was readily accessible by phone or text, and all communications were timely and pertinent. I would recommend Deck the House to anytime needing similar work.

Description of Work
Patio deck replacement

10/24/2019

Marlys H.

EVERYTHING Charles promised at our initial meeting came true. Quality, quality, quality Timeliness Attention to detail Customer satisfaction A truly gorgeous deck and arbor We could not be happier with our new deck, and we highly recommend Charles Wells. Look no further than Deck the House.

Description of Work
replace deck

Timeless Sunsets Decks & Patios

ENJOY LIFE INSIDE OUT!! Timeless Sunsets is a licensed and insured company. We are state HUB certified and our team has OVER 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE building custom designed decks, patios, gazebos and more. Se Habla Espanol! We understand that our clients expect quality products, which are created by experts in their field, who pay very close attention to detail. That is why when creating your custom outdoor living space, we gather your information, listen to your needs, and have your designs hand drawn, and certified by our engineer. Our expert knowledge of construction allows us to create outdoor living spaces that let families transform daily routines into celebratory events. We look forward to creating your new outdoor living space. Contact us today to get started. Finally, WE NOW OFFER FINANCE OPPORTUNITIES!!! You can also find current reviews at pro.homeadvisor.com from clients who have bought our services recently.

New Home Decks

New Home Decks aims to offer the highest quality deck for your home, at the most affordable price. With an unwavering commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we offer you the best work in the industry with our satisfaction guarantee. Call (210) 789-2607, or visit us online at www.newhomedecks.com for your no-obligation in-home estimate.

Offers by New Home Decks on Angi
    Chiefs Fencing

FENCE INSTALLATION IN SAN ANTONIO FREE ESTIMATES INSTALLATION & REMOVAL REPAIRS ADDITIONS SE HABLA ESPANOL Free estimates within 24 hours. Call us anytime 830-325-6745 If we don't leave you satisfied, we won't leave !. Your fence is our priority

$100.00

Custom built decks, patio covers (metal or shingled covered), sun arbors, gazebos, privacy fences, & screened-in porches.

Concrete.