Davco Service Co

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2011

9519 Braun Creek

San Antonio, TX 78254

Davco service company has been in the business for over 28 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! Additional contact names - Taylor Davila, Mario Davila. Additional email - Taylordavila@gmail.com, Marioadavila@gmail.com. ...

12/19/2016

Kev S.

Mario was smart, fast, efficient, professional

Description of Work
Repaired Heater

10/30/2016

steven T.

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the quality, competitive pricing, in-depth knowledge and competency of Mario and his entire Davco Service Company team. I was out of town recently on an uncomfortably hot weekend when my home air conditioning system quit working. With my family and pets at home, it was a minor emergency. Davco Service Company came highly recommended from a trusted friend. I spoke with Mario on a Saturday evening. After he spent time with me as I explained the problem, he expertly and correctly diagnosed the precise mechanical fault, and made calls to locate all the necessary parts. By Sunday morning all work had been completed! This is not the only occasion that Mario and his Davco Service Company team have taken great great care of our air conditioning and heating needs. No question is too small; no problem too big to handle. We were treated with professional courtesy and the caring of a family friend. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
1. Professional air conditioning seasonal check-up. 2. Professional heating system seasonal check-up. 3. Professional analysis of, and expert replacement of a faulty furnace blower motor.

06/19/2016

Victoria L.

Mario is awesome! He was able to come out the same day that I called. He then followed up with me later that evening with estimates on the different financing options if I decided to replace my A/C unit. A few days later we were able to set up a day for the installation. Mario and his crew were punctual and professional. He kept me up to date on the process and showed me pictures of what he was discovering along the way that the previous home owners had tried to hide. Mario was able to roll with the punches and make adjustments as he went. Once the job was complete, Mario's crew cleaned up both inside and outside. He even provided me with the filled-out forms for my CPS rebate all ready to go in an envelope. Later that evening and the following day he called to followup and ensure that I was happy with the way the system was working. I was absolutely impressed with Mario's work and his honesty. Everything was perfectly in place. Even the tape and insulation hidden inside the closet were perfectly cut and aligned even though no one would see them. I would quickly recommend Davco and Mario to anyone needing honest and professional HVAC service. ~V

Description of Work
Mario came out and provided an estimate for a coil replacement and also a full A/C replacement. He also provided me with information on financing options.

05/08/2016

Ahmed E.

It was a great experience, don't know much about AC but he helped explain things that I can do to keep my AC unite life span last longer, how to clean and what to look for to avoid unexpected reapir bills.

Description of Work
AC was not working, called Mario he came out showed me what the problem was. Explained my options on repairs and got my AC running really fast. Excellent work.

04/04/2016

William J.

Great, Davco Service Co. is very good to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Came by to check on the new A/C unit and recommend filters.

09/02/2012

Tim S.

o

Description of Work
I cannot say enough positive things about Mario Davila and Davco. I have used them for years and every single time Mario has done a professional job at a reasonable price. I will not use anyone else for my heating/cooling needs. I have moved a couple of times and at each location, Mario has advised me on how to save money and keep my units running. When it was time to put in a new A/C unit, I knew he was the one I wanted to do it. If you are looking for a professional who will do your work right at a competitive price, you should call Davco every time.

08/25/2011

Victoria L.

This company was great! They arrived 45 mins after my initial call. The technician immediately identified the problem. The problem was resolved in less than 2 hours. The technician even offered energy-efficiency tips for my home. I even got a follow-up call the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the repairs. FABULOUS!

Description of Work
My A/C had gone out in the middle of the recent heatwave and Davco made the repairs that the initial company was unable to correclty perform. Please note that I paid out of pocket for the services but was reimbursed by my home warranty company.

Air Pros of S.A.

Air Pros of S.A. Is a family owned and operated air conditioning company. We are new but have over 15 years of experience in servicing and installation of residential and commercial air conditioners. We're from the northwest side but service entire county and surrounding communities. Know what you need? Call us for a phone quote.

Offers by Air Pros of S.A. on Angi
    Aire Serv of Stone Oak

Aire Serv of Stone Oak air-conditioning & heating has been in the business for over 14 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! Call now and ask for our specials. New system discounts !!!

Offers by Aire Serv of Stone Oak on Angi
    Damiani's Comfort Design

Damian’s Comfort Design specializes in Heating and Cooling services in San Antonio and surrounding areas for all kinds of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. FREE in-home estimates on system and duct work change outs! With more than 26 years of professional experience, we have been serving happy customers since 1985. 12 employees. Family Owned. Charges a flat rate. No subs. License number: TACLB23550.

Offers by Damiani's Comfort Design on Angi

on new equipment not on diagnose
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

hvac repairs, free estimates in new equipment, ducts installation, air balancing, indoor air quality, new non existing installations, and retrofit,