Davco Service Co

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2011

Davco service company has been in the business for over 28 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! Additional contact names - Taylor Davila, Mario Davila. Additional email - Taylordavila@gmail.com, Marioadavila@gmail.com. ...

Air conditioning, heating , duct work , indoor air quality , service and repair

If cleanliness is next to godliness then we're saints. At Elmer's, we take the time needed to make sure your home feels as comfortable as you need it to be. AC and Plumbing is our trade; making homes healthy is what we do. Call us for the best guarantees and warranties in San Antonio.

Read over 120 Reviews on https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.TemperatureProSan.74871605.html. Woman-owned, family operated with professionals in Central Heating and AC service, maintenance, repair and new system installation. (We do not service window units). Many Financing and lease to own options. Over 35 years of experience in the A/C & Heating industry. Non-commission technicians, so you can trust the integrity of their diagnostics and recommendations. Exceeding customer expectations to build lifetime relationships, not one-time transactions. (TACLA6130e) Licensed, insured and bonded to protect your property. Background checked and drug screened employees. Professional service and exceptional value are the pillars of our business. The volume buying power of the collective nation-wide TemperaturePro network allows our brand to negotiate with the HVAC manufacturers for volume discounts. We look forward to serving the air conditioning, heating, ductwork , insulation and air quality needs of the residents and businesses in San Antonio. We’re going to set a higher standard for exceptional service and a no-pressure sales experiences for our customers. Call or visit today. www.TemperatureProSA.com 210.858.5566 Reviews - www.homeadvisor.com/rated.TemperatureProSan.74871605.html

12/19/2016

Mario was smart, fast, efficient, professional

Description of Work
Repaired Heater

10/30/2016

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the quality, competitive pricing, in-depth knowledge and competency of Mario and his entire Davco Service Company team. I was out of town recently on an uncomfortably hot weekend when my home air conditioning system quit working. With my family and pets at home, it was a minor emergency. Davco Service Company came highly recommended from a trusted fr...

Description of Work
1. Professional air conditioning seasonal check-up. 2. Professional heating system seasonal check-up. 3. Professional analysis of, and expert replacement of a faulty furnace blower motor.

06/19/2016

Mario is awesome! He was able to come out the same day that I called. He then followed up with me later that evening with estimates on the different financing options if I decided to replace my A/C unit. A few days later we were able to set up a day for the installation. Mario and his crew were punctual and professional. He kept me up to date on the process and showed me pictures of what he was di...

Description of Work
Mario came out and provided an estimate for a coil replacement and also a full A/C replacement. He also provided me with information on financing options.

05/08/2016

It was a great experience, don't know much about AC but he helped explain things that I can do to keep my AC unite life span last longer, how to clean and what to look for to avoid unexpected reapir bills.

Description of Work
AC was not working, called Mario he came out showed me what the problem was. Explained my options on repairs and got my AC running really fast. Excellent work.

04/04/2016

Great, Davco Service Co. is very good to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Came by to check on the new A/C unit and recommend filters.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

hvac repairs, free estimates in new equipment, ducts installation, air balancing, indoor air quality, new non existing installations, and retrofit,

on new equipment not on diagnose
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available