Covenant Contractors

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2011

24165 W IH-10 Suite 217-289

San Antonio, TX 78257

Demolition, Site grading, Excavation, All types of Asphalt, Concrete Work, New Foundations, Welding, Oil Field pad sites, Ranch Roads,...

04/03/2012

Geri V.

I have used them twice. I have a really bad problem with them. A couple years ago they poured a concrete driveway in front of the garage and they did a good job, so I called them again. They poured the concrete and it was raining when they did it, they used a plastic zip line, that was a little too big, it was pitted with holes. When it was finished raining I had big puddles of water standing, one of them at the back of my house, which I am still concerned about. I have called them several times and I have recorded most all of our conversations. They have told me, on various occasions that they would come back and fix the problem with some leveling concrete. They have never showed up to fix the problem. Since then they have stopped returning my calls and my last conversation that I had with them I told them I was going to get some cost estimates to fix the problem and will have the bill sent to them. It has been 4 months since this has happened and I have still not gotten a satisfactory solution. The price was probably about the only good thing about this, it was reasonable. They were punctual when they came to do the job.

Description of Work
He poured a concrete patio.

Category concrete repair

03/02/2011

William D.

They did an excellent job. We spent about $4000 on that service. They were extremely professional and the result was excellent. It was exactly how we anticipated it would look.

Description of Work
Covenant Contractors built a deck for us about 3 months ago.

Category decks

Propel Prefab, LLC

Propel Prefab offers metal fabrication and welding service. We have mobile welding options available. In additional, we also offer electrical prefabrication service.

GTZ Welding

GTZ Welding. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Diamond T Rock Milling

Have rocky roads and rock covered land? With our specialized rock milling equipment we make your problem areas smooth and maintainable. We are headquartered in Bandera and serve all the surrounding counties. I’m Sterling Tobin and I have more than 10 years of experience in the construction industry. I have a reputation for always doing more than what is expected of me. I start early and work late to get every job done to the satisfaction of my customers.

Parking Lots, Asphalt Driveway, Asphalt Sealcoating, Concrete Slabs, Concrete Walks, New Foundations, Flagstone Patios, Exposed Agreggate finishes, Curbs, Sidewalks, Site work, Oil Field pad sites, Ranch Roads