Corona Home Repair

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

3559 W Woodlawn

San Antonio, TX 78228

home repait and remodeling...

02/04/2016

hiroki I.

Description of Work
Entire house remodeling. 3bed/2bathrooms/1334sqft including patio and kitchen. Very high quality. I will use him again.

Category fencing

04/30/2013

Mary H.

I had used Mr. Corona's company a back in 2010 to repair a section of my fence that was in bad shape (neighbor's doberman managed to enter my backyard at will). He did an excellent job (in fact, that was the only good section of the fence that remained when he came to do this job). Mr. Corona responded promptly to my request and came out the next day to look at the fence. He offered me both a "repair" and "replace" estimate for the fence. I chose to replace the fence, but asked for a new estimate because I prefer a basketweave fence to the vertical fence that he had estimated. I suspect this is not very common, as Mr. Corona acted quite surprised. He offered a solution that would be much sturdier than the fence he was replacing. The job went nicely - they did underestimate the time it would take to complete the job by a day (not counting the rain delay), I believe the trees they removed were bigger than they had projected. My fence is now beautiful and strong!

Description of Work
Mr. Corona removed two (rather large) junk trees that were growing though my fence and completely replace my fence (all new posts and boards. Mr. Corona replaced my basket weave fence with another basketweave (my request) that was much sturdier.

Category fencing

June General Contracting

June General Contracting provides all types of services such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, flooring, tape and float, painting, resurfacing, fencing and decking, HVAC and heating. We pride ourself in our work and strive for the best result possible. We work with integrity and efficiency for quality and satisfaction of our customers. JGC is a small business that has recently formed but we have been in this line of work for years and more years to come.

R.O-BROS

R.O.-BROS is a San Antonio based window cleaning company that specializes in using Reverse Osmosis technology to clean any window regardless of shape, size, or height.

Rigdon Inc.

For over 25 years Rigdon, Inc has been providing homeowners the best quality cleaning and maintenance services. Our professional technicians provide fast, friendly service - and we back our work with a satisfaction or money back guarantee. Free estimates and no travel charges within our service area. Call us or email: info@rigdoninc.com.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

i do home repair and remodeling