We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Clean Air Flooring Removal

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

118 E Turbo Dr

San Antonio, TX 78216

Dustless Floor REMOVAL Service ***Please note, we DO NOT INSTALL FLOORS, we specialize in ***DUSTLESS FLOORING REMOVAL of Tile and Hardwood -- Clean Air's Exclusive Dust Free Floor Removal Process ***Watch a Comparison Video: Traditional vs. CLEAN AIR way (https://www.cleanairflooringremoval.com/photos-videos) *** NO DUST for months afterwards *** We combine 3 technologies to create a DUSTLESS floor removal like no other. Our exclusive process creates an environment that makes a flooring removal become worry-free and healthy. ***We CONTAIN the dust with our exclusive, high-powered vacuum process, removing it from you home. ***We COLLECT at point of origin which gives us direct control over the dust that is released into the air. ***We FILTER the air and remove up to 3,000 cu.ft./min. *** We MONITOR the air quality in your home with our digital meters - air quality is better after we complete our removal! ***We serve Residential and Commercial locations...

12/17/2020

Christine N.

The guys were efficient, neat, professional and courteous. Their work was impressive. Also, they had fun personalities.

Description of Work
Bathroom tile floor removal

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

09/03/2019

LAWRENCE B.

We found out about Clean Air Flooring Removal while perusing the internet looking for a dustless floor removal company that would allow us to live in our home while simultaneously having our tile and wood flooring removed. I’d heard this was nearly a dust-free process that would allow us to stay in our house while the floors were removed. The team showed up all three days promptly at 8:30 am as they promised. I can honestly say that no other contractor I have ever dealt with has been so consistently prompt showing up to work. They were there on time and they left by 5:30 pm every day. Horacio was the crew chief and he was knowledgeable and relentless in getting the job done. They removed 1500 sq ft in two and a half days. They moved refrigerators and appliances without hesitation and\or damage. The actual floor contractor came in and was amazed at how well the glue and grout had been removed. His exact words were. “I’ve never seen a job this clean”. When the dumpster company came by to pick up the trash they left he said, you must’ve had a good contractor and I asked him why he said that. He said because the dumpster was full and there was no trash on the ground. He said it was quite unusual for him not to be cleaning up a mess left by the contractors and that he didn’t even need to get his broom out to sweep. All in all, a fantastic experience from the expertise they provided to the professionalism of showing up and doing excellent work.

Description of Work
Removal of 1,500 sq ft of ceramic tile and wood flooring

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling

04/10/2019

Robert Z.

This business is top-notch. They were very friendly, professional, and respectful. They also did a fantastic job and did more than I ever expected. Given the amount of tile I had to remove, the dust was negligible. The service is a little pricier than others, but well worth it. Here, you do get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Remove Large Amount of Tile

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

08/23/2018

Ann S.

Great!!!! On time, clean and professional

Description of Work
Removal of tile and laminate

05/23/2018

Holley P.

This company does exactly what it promises! Great crew, knocked the job out in one day - and NO dust! Unbelievable. Hire them!

Description of Work
Removed tile and leveled floor in preparation for wood flooring install.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

02/21/2018

GARY M.

As part of a wood floor installation the primary company recommended this firm. We paid through the other company the minimum charge and could have paid at least $200 less for normal removal. We went for the dustless removal. The two man crew arrived on time. With setup and completion the process took about 3 1/2 hours. Very little dust was created and they still covered the few remaining pieces of furniture. The process is very noisy. Their equipment was impressive and required a 220 volt connection. The dryer plug was used. The crew was pleasant and worked hard. We now have the flooring crew and their floor prep does create some dust.

Description of Work
Removed 130 sf of tile and grinded floor flat

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling

12/27/2017

Jared F.

Used this company through CRT Flooring. Workers showed up on time and were very professional. This was a two day demo and had 5 workers on the first day and 4 on the second. The workers took care in moving my furniture and were able to keep my current baseboards intact during the removal of tile and hardwood floors. This is truly a dust free Demo! The 8 day installation of new porcelain tile caused more dust than the demo. A+

Description of Work
Demo of tile and woodfloor

10/11/2017

William S.

Thy had to use Mini jack hammer on flooring which was 1/2 thick. The used a blower that sucked all the dust out the window. So it was a clean environment and clean floor.

Description of Work
Removed satillo floor from kitchen.

Category flooring contractor

09/26/2017

Marty L.

It went better than I was expecting. The crew of 3 showed up when scheduled and were extremely professional, courteous and very mindful that it was our home they were working on. I was told this was a 5 person job I that would take until 6:00pm to complete. Well they finished at exactly 6:00pm. I made them stay longer to check the air quality because I was skeptical it was exactly what the said it would be. My guess is this crew was an average age of 25 years old. They had the work ethic of 50 year olds. I was completely shocked that they didn't stop working until they were done. The even went to lunch on a rotating basis again, never stopping work. I would highly recommend clean air floor removal and this crew. It was a pleasure having them care for our home. That's what they did they cared for my home as if it were their parents home. I would recommend and hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Removal of existing tile in entryway, kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms. We opted for the dustless removal services. BEST MONEY I Ever SPENT. was clean after they left.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

07/21/2017

Jane M.

A team of 4 young men arrived about 10 minutes late from time given and started right to work. They set up the dust filters and the air moving tubes in the windows. Then they started removing the tile with something like a small jack hammer. Then they removed the thin set with a power sander with a suction tube attached to it. They took all the broken tile and thin set with them. They finished in about 4 hours. We were very pleased with the near dustless result and the speed with which the job was finished. I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Removal of tile from main hallway, i.e., about 500 square feet.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

07/10/2017

Felix S.

It went much better than I expected. I've had friends who's floor removal caused so much dust that it affected the entire house. This tile removal was unbelievably efficient and caused me very little discomfort (and I am the most sensitive person to dust that I know). Their machines, including air cleaners and monitors, were most impressive. The young men working were most responsive to any of our questions/request; they worked hard, but pleasantly; and they worked as a team. I have already recommended them to a couple of people.

Description of Work
Kitchen tile, backsplash tile (to include dry wall), tile around fireplace, and entry area tile removed.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

06/27/2017

RAYBORN R.

I can't say enough how incredible this process was. It WAS dustless. I heard horror stories about tile removal and the dust, grime and sediment left behind. I had 5 men working from 9 AM - 6 PM never stopping. I could be standing in the room and not see any dust on anything. I was amazed. They were courteous, caring, professional and NICE! Explained and showed me every step of the way and did a final wipe down of what little residue was left. Such pride. I had them remove tile from a fireplace which was really glued down and hard to remove. They took the extra step to cover and tape the area when done. From the process to the employees to the end result - outstanding. Highly recommend (and already have!).

Description of Work
Removed tile and under layer vinyl from about 700 square feet in the kitchen, dining, living and hallway.

06/14/2017

R. G.

Have already submitted review. Great!!!

Description of Work
Removed old tile and carpet.

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

06/05/2017

Brian T.

The process was great! These guys gave a 1/2 hour window and arrived in that time. The crew, about 5 guys came in, all introduced themselves and explained the whole process. The crew leader seemed proud of the service he is providing and it being dustless. They also use an air quality meter during the whole process, with vacuums and 'negative' pressure as the crack up the old tiles and thin set cement. They finished that same day, (as promised). I have never had tile removed and replaced before, but from stories I've heard, it is a dusty HUGE MESS. Not with Clean Air. I HIGHLY recommend this company. (It was offered through Flooring Warehouse, who is now replacing my tiles.)

Description of Work
Clean removal of tiles

03/26/2017

Frank O.

It was actually amazing! I believe it was 7 guys that showed up at my door, on time, as expected. They all introduced themselves, told me how they were going to be operating, checked to see if I had animals, and then the work began. It was loud as I'd expected. Initially they said the job could take up to 1.5 days, however, it was done by 4 pm that evening. BEST of all was the promised 'dustless' removal. After the job was done, there was very little dust on furniture, in cabinets, on knickknacks - they delivered as promised!! The glue was removed, the floors were ready for installation of new flooring, and our installers were very pleased with the way the floors were prepared. I'd highly recommend them to anyone that needs tile removed.

Description of Work
We needed removal of ~1,000 sq feet of primarily tile, as well as a smaller portion of wood, and carpet.

09/28/2016

KEVIN S.

Clean Air Flooring Removal is one of those business that leave such an outstanding impression that I cannot wait for a reason/excuse to need their help again. If only I had more flooring to take up. I solidly recommend this business to anyone who would like to remove flooring with less mess. All flooring stores I have encountered have heard raving reviews about Fresh Air through their clients. Flooring installers themselves state they don't even need to look at the prepared area because Fresh Air always does an outstanding job. In addition living around the owners and crew was a very pleasant experience. I have had several excellent contractors in our two homes, but with Fresh Air they seems to have raised the bar in every way - their interactions, skills and work ethics, financial exchanges/estimates, and communication. I could go on and on complementing this business and not be satisfied that I accurately describe our experience. Thank you Fresh Air.

Description of Work
Had 2400 sq ft of combination flooring removed (almost the entire downstairs) - wood, laminate and tile.

Xulon Floors

Xulon Floors is a premium flooring contractor specializing in solid and engineered wood flooring installation and refinishing. Familiar with multiple wood species and floor finishing products, we have the expertise needed to help you make the appropriate decisions regarding your flooring project. Please call us for more information regarding your project or to schedule a free estimate.

River City Flooring

Welcome to River City Flooring. We are a proud San Antonio and Austin based distributor of premium flooring. We pride ourselves on our reputation for great prices, quality flooring, and fanatical customer service. Our specialty is premium grade Engineered Hardwoods, which we source directly from the manufacturer and buy in bulk containers. By cutting out the middle-men and buying in volume, we are able to pass our savings on to you. As owner/operators we are committed to helping our clients find the perfect flooring solution for their needs; from a simple home office, to a large commercial space, we offer solutions for every flooring need. Check out our profile to learn more about what sets us apart from our competition. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every job. Others may say it, but we actually mean it. That is why YOU WILL NOT PAY ONE PENNY UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED. No deposit. No half up front. Nothing until the job is complete. Try finding that with the "other guys!" We know you have many options and we appreciate your interest in our products and services. Contact us today for a free in-home estimate and consultation, or to schedule an appointment to see our new showroom off Wetmore and Thousand Oaks. Additional email: info@rcfhardwoods.com.

M.R. Flooring and Remodeling

M.R. Flooring & Remodeling is a San Antonio based company that was formed on the mission of helping our local homeowners, house flippers, and DIY'ers be successful with their projects. We are an installation-focused team with a showroom stocked with name-brand materials that are built to last. Our products are installer-friendly and our staff is highly vested in the success of your project. We understand how difficult it may seem to put together any remodeling project, small or big. So we take this daunting task and make it simpler. We offer you peace-of-mind by providing you high quality materials & elite level installations. Our staff is here to to help take you from start to finish with your project! Call us and see why we are SA's Preferred Flooring Installation Store & Team.

Offers by M.R. Flooring and Remodeling on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Dust Free Floor REMOVAL Service, specializing in Tile & Hardwood, and others, for residential and commercial accounts.

We do not install floor coverings, we work with the flooring stores. If a flooring store is installing your floors, please ask them about us ~ they probably already know us :) and we will work in sync with their installers.