CJ House Leveling Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2011

4.1

5035 Cabin Lake Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78244

We offer senior citizen & military discounts, and have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We’ve been in business for over 20. We accept credit cards. We offer limited financing. Engineer certified methods; engineer certifications for each job. City of San Antonio permits, city of San Antonio license LIC #H919902....

06/23/2014

anil H.

06/23/2014

angie A.

Description of Work
Cannot give an overall rating. they did not do the kind of work I needed

05/07/2013

John D.

Overall the works went well. There was minimal post leveling damage considering how much the foundation had to be lifted.

Description of Work
Level house foundation with treated piers, beams, and joists, which included adjusting and supporting with treated wood blocking the perimeter walls that rest on the concrete beam. A new trap door was installed, and the work was inspected by an engineer, and a certification of this work was provided. The time to do this work was approximately 10 days due to weather conditions.

04/25/2011

Carlos C.

Finding a good reputable home foundation company in San Antonio is difficult. This has been my experience as a home owner and a real estate investor. I've worked with several foundation companies including some ranked highly in Angie's List. I received bids from several foundation companies including some of the big ones. CJ Leveling bid was in the middle of the pact based on cost but they were best in communicating in writing and verbally what and how they were going to accomplish my project. They did what they promised in the scope of work and they communicated well throughout the project. They worked h****** this project. If you want it done right the first time, choose and ldquo;CJ House Leveling for performance with integrity for a fair investment.

Description of Work
This was an extensive home leveling job. I bought my home 18 months ago and it was built in 1932 and it has approx. 3,000 sf, two story home including two additions made over the years and it sits on typical San Antonio black clay soil. I needed to get this job accomplished prior to spending significant money on other renovations planned. Scope of Work performed: Level entire home foundation Draw Floor layout of existing foundation condition and placement Drawing with proposed pier & beam placement Pull all necessary city permits per code Minimum 10 year warranty Independent Engineering report certifying soundness of design and completed project met all city code requirements CJ House leveling included: 129 feet of treated (6 x 6) beams 134 feet of treated (2 x 6) joists 14 feet of (4 x6) beams 53 (2-Story) concrete piers

Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Offers by Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting on Angi
    Alvarado's Masonry Construction & Remodeling

Family owned and operated Alvarado's Masonry Construction & Remodeling is a full service masonry company offering superior quality craftsmanship in San Antonio & surrounding areas. Specializing in brick, stone, block, glass block, flat stone, stone veneer, indoor & outdoor fireplaces, pizza ovens, chimneys, flower feds, BBQ, grills, mail boxes, retaining walls, walkways, any type of masonry job you can think of I can do for you. I am a Registered Home Improvement Contractor & I can also help you with any home improvement project you might have in mind, indoor & outdoor. I take great pride in performing only high quality work and to help keep costs down for our customers, We do all of our work, and I am always present to work & supervise. Cost is determined by the job & to ensure both parties are protected a Contract will always be provided along with a Warranty. Either myself or my wife will answer your call. We will be happy to work around your busy schedule & will schedule an appointment on your time. Call & ask For Jose Luis BBB member with A rating!!!

Offers by Alvarado's Masonry Construction & Remodeling on Angi
    Masonry Arts

We are a full-service masonry co., locally owned & operated, & do all types of masonry work from entire new houses to commercial buildings to small mortar crack repairs. No job is too small as we treat all projects equally. We place extreme importance in our service, quality of work, & happiness of every customer. We want to give each customer "more than their money's worth" at every opportunity we can. Angie's list winner of "the 2009 Super Service Award"(2 awards), "2010 Super Service Award" (5 awards), 2011 award (8 awards), 2012 award (4 awards), and 2013 award (5 awards), 2014 awards, & every year including the newest 2018 awards. Always a perfect rating on the BBB. Ambassador membership of the Texas State Historical Association. NOTICE: Due to our blessing of success from a great reputation & quality work, along with an increased number of Angie's List members in San Antonio, etc., please allow extra time in me returning calls. We can still do rush jobs, etc. it's just that at times I'm extremely busy & get very many calls all on the same day. I like to stay small enough without a huge amount of employees, to ensure hands-on quality in work & correctness & in me doing all sales calls. But I surely will return your call the first possible chance. Thanks! Bob

Home repair, skirting, underpinning, slab, foundation repair, landscape grading, french drains, ventilation, inspection, additions, water proofing, patios decks, porches & additions.