Citywide Electric, LLC

Texas: General
06/08/2023

7543 Grissom Rd Ste 103

San Antonio, TX 78251

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

At Citywide Electric, we are staffed with licensed, knowledgeable and experienced electricians that provide the highest standards and quality service to make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We proudly serve the greater San Antonio and surrounding areas in both residential and commercial....

electrician (26)

07/28/2019

elizabeth W.

We needed an electrician immediately and called other places before lucking onto Citywide. The other places were either unable to come within a few days or wanted to extract a pretty penny for a sooner response. Daniel, who was very friendly, trustworthy and professional, came right away. He fixed the problem quickly and also took the time to give me accurate estimates on some other things I wanted done. We will definitely be using them from now on.

Description of Work
The electricity was blown out in half of our house when a switch was being replaced.

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

06/14/2019

William G.

Daniel came out to provide an estimate and indicated he could have a crew available in about two hours. He provided what we considered to be an excellent price, which we accepted. His crew arrived as scheduled, climbed around in a hot sticky garage attic running wires, and finished up in about 3 to 4 hours. Daniel was excellent at figuring out what I wanted to have done, was clear about what could be they would be able to do, and about pricing. Daniel, Octavio, and Rodrigo were completely professional and courteous, and we will certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Upgraded garage electrics; reconfigured circuits, removed old light fixture, installed a number of receptacles and switches.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

03/27/2019

Navneey N.

Went well. They showed up on time and did the work that was promised.

Description of Work
Nema 14-50 outlet install

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

12/05/2018

Carol C.

Isaac was the guy that came to our house. Told him the problem and he turned on the light fixture. Only 3 of the 4 bulbs came on. He had me turn the air conditioner on and as soon as that kicked in, the other bulb came on. He also had me turn the clothes dryer on. He went outside the house and checked the main power source box on the house. Came back in and took the casing for the light fixture off and checked the sockets in the fixture. He discovered that we had ruined the light fixture by putting in some 60 watt bulbs when the fixture says the max wattage per bulb should be 25 watt. We thought we had used 25 watt but he took the bulbs out and showed us where 3 of them were 60 watt and they were ruining the sockets. He also checked the wiring in a wall in the dining room because I thought maybe sometimes I see that fixture dim, when I turn on a nebulzer machine that I use at the table. The wiring read good both with the nebulizer turned off and with it running so that gave me piece of mind that the wiring isn't bad and will start a house fire. Isaac was a great guy to work with. Very friendly, answers your questions if you have any and was quick to figure out the problem. We will use Citywide Electric again when we need an electrician and we will also request that Isaac be the guy the send out.

Description of Work
Had him check the light fixture in the entry way. You'd turn it on and a minute or two later, it would get brighter. Sometimes all 4 bulbs would come on and sometimes they wouldn't.

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

10/06/2018

ANN P.

Good job. the electrical technician was on time, neat and did a pleasant job.

Description of Work
replace chandelier with new chandelier, put a dimmer switch on electrical outlet.

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

08/17/2018

Gregory K.

Citywide was great. They were able to make it out to the house same day, were prompt and the costs for the repair were very reasonable. Daniel Estrada was extremely polite and efficient in getting the job completed in rapid time. I would definitely recommend Daniel and the team at Citywide Electric. Thanks!

Description of Work
Ballast and lighting replaced

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

04/14/2018

Phil C.

Excellent company--I would rehire for additional work. I contacted Citywide Electric through their website and promptly called me back. A time was arranged and a professional individual arrived and discussed with me what I wanted to fix. He didn't try to sell me extra stuff that I didn't need/want. We agreed on the price, the work was scheduled for a specific day. The technicians called before arriving. They were on time and handle the work in a very reasonable amount of time. Once they installed a new panel for me, they tested everything out and ensured everything was working before they left. I was able to pay with a credit card onsite and all went well.

Description of Work
Replace 40+ year old pane outside.

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

12/07/2017

THELMA N.

Technicians were polite, and the quality of the work was excellent. Kept the work area neat, and project manager kept us up to date with the work being performed on a daily basis. The project cost is very reasonable and they did not cut corners when it came to quality of materials. They are professional, all dressed in complete uniform and showed up on time the duration of the project.

Description of Work
Wiring, lighting, outlets and switches

Work Completed On 10/29/2017

11/07/2017

MK W.

They showed up looked at what I needed and told me that they would do a special price for today only. I told them I was getting other estimates, they said the price offered is only good for today only. I said I would need a written estimate and they said they would email it to me by 5:00pm that day. After I did not receive the quote, I called and asked for it then he said he would email it before noon. He responded with "Good afternoon Mr Wiles, Due to a recent approval for a high demand project we won't be scheduling any other projects, thank you for considering us but at this time we are not available for service." Something is shaddy here.

Description of Work
I needed electric ran to the new vents in my attic.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

In response to your review, please be reminded that 2 electricians were sent and ready to perform the job on the 6th of Nov. A free estimate was provided however, you decided to wait since you'd like to see quotes from other companies which is understandable. Upon scheduling the estimate that day, we had mentioned that we have availability that same day to perform the job but have prior commitments to other clients on other days you requested. Over the years, Citywide Electric strives for the best customer service experience and quality and clean work along with fair prices and licensed professionals. We do not cut corners when it comes to safety standards and all of our work are NEC compliant. I am sorry you did not experience our top quality service, but looking at our reviews/feedback on most service platform online including Angie's List, our new and repeat clients are 100% satisfied.

07/18/2017

Connie M.

The technicians were very helpful and worked quickly to replace the plug and check the doorbell wiring connections. I have been looking for a good company for electrician services and have found them at Citywide. Hired a second time to replace 4 light fixtures and again was very pleased with their work on both jobs.

Description of Work
Needed a plug repaired in the kitchen and advice on doorbell problems. Subsequently hired them again to replace light fixtures.

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

Electrical troubleshooting, commercial and residential panel upgrades\repairs, lighting upgrades\installation, circuit installation and upgrades, whole house surge protectors, code updates and corrections\inspections, circuit breakers replacements, wiring upgrades, standby generator installation, EV Charger

false