Christopher Contracting,LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2010

Christopher Contracting has been serving San Antonio and the surrounding areas for over 17 years. We have made it our duty to deliver the best workmanship while giving customers friendly and reliable service. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We realize that repairs can often be a major

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Our great serviceOur great serviceOur great service

foundation repair (67)excavating (5)concrete repair (8)home builder (2)fence company (2)Patios (1)home remodeling (1)drain pipe installation (1)roofing (1)flooring (1)

10/20/2021

Colleen C.

Exceptional repair of my moms foundation. The work was so impressive that two other neighbors followed using Christopher for their repairs and another will be calling him soon. Its been a year since the repair and we are still amazed at the accuracy of Christopher's work. The wall cracks (from settling) sealed up on their own that we didnt have to do any drywall repair. The company is very well organized and cleanup was great. They were only a little higher from other bids, but their quality of work and warranty are exceptional. We will only use and recommend this company for such important and critical work.

Description of Work
Foundation Lift

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

04/19/2021

Jason M.

We had Christopher come out and take a look at our house due to cracking walls. He measured everything precisely and advised us of what we would need to do in order to level out the house. He was very communicative and friendly. Everything he did he had advised us of and the reasons why. We were able to get the house leveled and he did great work.

Description of Work
Foundation Leveling

Category excavators, foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

04/15/2021

Bindu D.

Work was excellent and the crew very courteous!! Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Foundation RePair

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

04/12/2021

Ted C.

Outstanding. Christopher inspected and made measurements and determined it was just basically cosmetic issues and no structural issues. I had one other inspection earlier and they were wanting to do $30K worth of work. Needless to say, I have a lot more trust in a contractor that says there's no work for them. I would highly recommend having this company inspect your house if you're having any doubts. Believe you'll get a fair assessment.

Description of Work
Foundation is cracking on one corner of the house.

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/26/2021

Givi T.

They came on time and followed covid safety protocol. Foundation evaluation was throughly performed. Even though no work needs to be performed, they gave me advises and suggestion and what to look out for incase the situation worsens. They were polite and professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
They came to do an foundation evaluation and estimate

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/16/2021

Robert and Susan S.

Wonderful! Could not be more pleased. Fast, efficient, respectful and honest. Could not ask for more.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

01/13/2021

Robert E.

I can't imagine hiring anyone better than Christopher Contracting! Chris and his crew are consummate professionals. They take tremendous pride in the work they do and do a wonderful job of explaining what needs to be done and why it needs to be done. I also want to single out Susie, who not only provides outstanding customer service, but, like Chris, is a very caring human being.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category excavators, foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

12/29/2020

Paul F.

We enlisted the services of Christopher Contracting to conduct an evaluation of an area of concern on our home. Mr. Walker arrived on time and immediately set about conducting the evaluation, taking digital measurements and simultaneously entertaining all of my questions. The work was done expeditiously and we were told that all the measurements were within established norms and that since no work needed to be done (other than minor maintenance), there would be no charge for the evaluation. Despite my attempts to offer money for his time, Mr. Walker graciously and politely declined. I feel this is a testament to his company’s honesty and commitment to their customers and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them in the future if the need was ever there!

Description of Work
Foundation evaluation

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/21/2020

Randell N.

Excellent. Work was completed ahead of closing. Great contact throughout. When additional plumbing repair was needed, contacted folks that handled that for us. Engineering and certifications sent. Could not give a higher recommendation.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

11/19/2020

Caroline D.

The people were very professional. Their people were always available for questions and ready to address any concerns I had about the project in a timely manner. After the project was done they were very helpful in any other work I needed for my home. The people made a great effort to be sure I was happy. I would highly recommend them for their home projects and repairs.

Description of Work
foundation Repair

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

11/13/2020

Camille P.

My lender asked me to obtain a foundation evaluation for the home I am purchasing. Chris measured and noted the elevation of every room in the home and examined the interior and exterior for any signs of cracks or other damage. He was honest and clear and provided me with a report that will save me the expense of unneeded repairs. When he was unable to complete the report as promptly as initially promised he waived the fee. I really appreciated that level of ethical business practice.

Description of Work
Foundation Evaluation

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

08/18/2020

randy A.

Fantastic! I cannot say enough about Christopher and company. Does way more than he says, honest dependable and super clean job! Can't say enough about well he took care of us! Susie in the office is amazing! So spot on. She also doubles as a counselor! Fantastic company

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

08/06/2020

Al L.

Couldn’t be more pleased. They took care of all the permits, job was done quickly and well. They did a nice job of cleaning up after job done.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category home builders, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/05/2020

Amber B.

Very fast and efficient in getting the job done. Also very professional. 10/10 recommend

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/28/2020

Annette Ewer and K.

Christopher was on time, gracious, thorough and respectful. He spent over an hour and gave me a copy of the details of his survey of our foundation. He explained everything and showed what work could be done but was not necessary yet. And he did not charge for the inspection and estimate. I felt assured and relieved. I can save up to have the work done later with no worries.

Description of Work
Inspection of foundation

Category home builders

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

02/19/2020

John D.

I was extremely pleased with all the work done on my home. First off, my foundation was in really bad shape. They came in and did a great job and fast. My foundation is now better than ever. Our back deck had seen its better days. They completely redid it, and we couldn't be happier. Lastly, our kitchen was twenty years old and out dated. Now it looks like it should be in one of those magazines. The price was more than fair and these guys were very professional. I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Foundation repair, Kitchen remodel, Deck

Category excavators, remodeling, foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

10/14/2019

Russell L M.

I've dealt with Christopher twice now and he's been nothing but professional both times. A year ago, he gave me a watering plan and recommended I wait to see if that improved the shifting of the foundation. The foundation pretty much remained stable over the last year but I asked him to do the foundation repair anyway as I was worried about it getting worse in the future. His crew was fast, efficient, and left the property in as good a condition as it was before. He's an amazingly honest person and I pray he doesn't retire any time soon!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

10/08/2019

Aaron R.

Chris was an absolute and honest professional. He took detailed measurements of the home in over 15 different places and crawled underneath my crawlspace to inspect the foundation first-hand. He told me that the foundation was just fine for now, and he didn't recommend doing ANY work for at least a couple years until I see how the previous wood shim work holds up. It was refreshing to hear this when other contractors suggested that I do a complete foundation replacement as well as an 18-inch lift of the house (at over $20K). Thanks for being honest, and when I do need to reassess in a couple of years, the only guy I'm going to is Chris.

Description of Work
Address leaning beams and other structural issues from the home inspection.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

08/12/2019

Jose O.

If you're here reading this then look no further. You're probably like me trying to get the best bang for the buck. I've had the pleasure of using Christopher Contracting two times within three years. Really great customer service, no pressure tactics, tells you what you really need and doesn't upsell. His crew is top notch, you wouldn't even know they are there unless they have to dig thru concrete (noise factor). Overall this company is top notch. Do yourself a favor and call Christopher Contracting.

Description of Work
Foundation leveling

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

08/01/2019

Rosemary B.

Very well. Christopher was prompt (15 minutes early!), knowledgeable, and professional. Although there is some unevenness in our foundation, he feels that it is normal at this point and recommended that we have him come out again in the spring to see if any changes have occurred. Great guy!

Description of Work
Inspect foundation for problems

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

07/09/2019

Beverly H.

We have a house built in 1930 and the foundation was failing at the front the house. I got three estimates and decided to use Christopher Contracting. We are very happy with the work, the professionalism of the work crew and we will be using them in the future for some additional foundation work we need done. Two thumbs way up on Christopher Contracting.

Description of Work
Pier and Beam Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

06/11/2019

Gina V.

Excellent! The whole crew is hard working, honest, and friendly. I am glad Chris took the time to explain the process and not try to up-sale or push unnecessary work. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Foundation repair on pier and beam

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

06/11/2019

Kathleen P.

The work went quite well... Chris and his team kept me informed on the job as it progressed and sent a video and a picture of the tunneling under house. He invited me to take a personal look in the tunnels and it was pretty amazing. I was there on the day of the house lift was it was down to business quick coordination between crew members! Also, Chris worked very well coordinating with the other contractor doing the plumbing under the house. Chris is customer service friendly.... I caught him cleaning the wood floors when the crew had tracked a bit of dirt into the house. After the Foundation was lifted, Chris’s crew came back and leveled out the dirt in the yard and added mulching to the yard. They filled in the asphalt in the driveway too. The house is level now and I’m thankful to Chris and his crew. I have already recommended his construction company to a friend. Chris has integrity which is a rare thing these days. His bid was between the two other estimates I received but integrity is worth paying a higher fee. I would recommend his company to others without reservation!

Description of Work
Foundation lifting 5 inches.