CHAMBLISS PLUMBING CO

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2021

1875 E Borgfeld

San Antonio, TX 78260

Chambliss Plumbing is a family owned local plumbing business, founded in 1990 by Kevin Chambliss, MPL 14952. Mr. Chambliss has been serving San Antonio in the plumbing trade since 1979 and has been a Master Plumber since 1985. Kathy Chambliss is the vice-president and office manager. Kevin & Kathy have been life & business partners since 1979. There is a 5% discount for all Angie's List Members....

plumbers (624)water heaters (138)water softeners (60)drain cleaning (37)home remodeling (25)drain pipe installation (16)gas leak repair (9)sewer cleaning (7)small appliance repair (9)gas fireplace repair (2)

01/17/2021

True professional who first diagnosed the problem and gave me recommendations before repairing my faucet. The first time in a long time I had someone give me recommendations before working on my equipment. I am very thankful I chose them for my repairs and will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a leaky bathroom faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We sincerely appreciate it and we hope we can have the opportunity to work for you again.

01/15/2021

Perfect. On time, courteous, professional, quick repairs and flawless. I am very impressed. Same day service also! Derick is a real professional. No leaks and very clean work. Price excellent. I will always call Chambliss from now on

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 toilet supply valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Should you have any other plumbing needs, we will be happy to help you.

11/21/2020

A great visit. On time, reasonably priced, done efficiently. Will work with them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace PRV and outdoor bibs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

Thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so. Should you require plumbing work in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

11/17/2020

replace main PRV and replace all outdoor spigots

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work done well, promptly, arrived on-time and reasonably priced. What else do you need?

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you for the great review and for your business, we really appreciate it! Please do not hesitate to call with any future plumbing needs.

10/16/2020

This really is an excellent company and I will use them exclusively. I used them a week earlier for a few minor plumbing repairs and Aldo was a great representative for the quality of the company. I requested him for the remodel job and he returned today, 10/16/20, for what would end up being a true test of patience and imagination. The sink and faucet were purchased online and when Aldo began the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry room remodel- sink and faucet add

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Thank you so much for your excellent review, we really appreciate it! Please do not hesitate to call us again should the need arise we would be happy to help.

09/16/2020

Could not be fixed, required further service, I declined to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky shower

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

COST $586.9

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

We do not have any records of doing work at this address, so I am not sure how we could have earned a "C" rating overall if we did not do work for this customer. As you can tell from our 621 "A" ratings, we strive to be the absolute best value for our customers. Sometimes there is nothing we can do to fix shower fixtures, especially in this older area of town, and it is time to replace the valve. ...

07/22/2020

Justin Chambliss came out and gave us an estimate and answered all our questions about tankless water heaters. His team came out and went above and beyond when doing the work -- even painting the pipes on the outside to match the exterior of our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install tankless water heater and Moen Flo sensor (water alarm)

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were pleased with our work. Please do not hesitate to call us should the need arise - we would love the opportunity to work for you again!

06/01/2020

It was excellent! They were on time, very professional, and didn't try to sell me anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned out the pipes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate your review and your business.

03/20/2020

I initially contacted two other plumbers from Angie's List. One quoted an outrageous price. The other no showed for two promised appointment times. Chambliss showed up within the promised time frame. They worked quickly and efficiently and the final bill was quite reasonable. My only comment is that I was never mailed the receipt for the work that I was promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet valves and outside spigot.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

Thank you for your kind review! We apologize you have not received a receipt - please feel free to give us a call at 210-490-7910 or email us at cpc@chamblissplumbing.com with the address we did the work at and I would be happy to mail a copy over!

03/16/2020

The crew showed up on time, completed the work efficiently and thoroughly. Chambliss has an incredibly professional, hardworking, courteous and proficient staff. I highly recommend Chambliss Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild Watts Water Softener with new distributor tube, gravel bed, 1 cubic ft of ion exchange resin, upper controller seals, and regeneration pin

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it! Please do not hesitate to call us again with any future plumbing needs.

Custom Remodeling, Complete Plumbing Repair Service, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Faucets, Commodes, Sinks, Disposals, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Video Camera Inspection, Hydro Jet Services, Gas Lines & Gas Tests.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover