CHAMBLISS PLUMBING CO

Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other
03/31/2023

1875 E Borgfeld

San Antonio, TX 78260

Chambliss Plumbing is a family owned local plumbing business, founded in 1990 by Kevin Chambliss, MPL 14952. Mr. Chambliss has been serving San Antonio in the plumbing trade since 1979 and has been a Master Plumber since 1985. Kathy Chambliss is the vice-president and office manager. Kevin & Kathy have been life & business partners since 1979. There is a 5% discount for all Angie's List Members....

plumbers (628)water heaters (140)water softeners (60)drain cleaning (37)drain pipe installation (16)gas leak repair (10)sewer cleaning (7)home remodeling (25)small appliance repair (9)gas fireplace repair (2)

09/08/2021

JILL R.

Chambliss Plumbing did a great job for our organization. They were prompt, reliable, professional, honest and thorough. Chambliss communicated regularly before, during and after the job was completed. They 'did their homework' so that they were 100% ready to start once we were ready to begin. They were knowledgeable & efficient in navigating the permit & inspection stages - so we had no delays. Their pricing was very fair and upfront - so we had no surprises at the end. I've used Chambliss for our personal plumbing needs, but this was the first time to use them on behalf of an organization for a major project. They provided the same consistently fantastic service on a larger scale as they have for us personally. I highly recommend Chambliss Plumbing - they are true professionals that can be trusted to do a great job for a fair price every time.

Description of Work
Installed gas line underground to 3 outdoor pool heaters & converted gas system to high pressure service.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair,Uncategorized

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We sincerely appreciate your review and your business. Please do not hesitate to call us again should the need arise.

05/28/2021

Ted C.

Excellent experience. They offered a turn-key solution. They had a roofer install the new exhaust pipe and an electrician to get the wiring to code due to distance requirements. The crew showed up on time and did an very good job. They cleaned up afterwards. Performed all work for the original estimate.

Description of Work
Replace a tank water heater in the attic with a tankless water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review! We sincerely appreciate your review and your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to call us again should the need arise, we would love the opportunity to work for you again!

05/07/2021

Gary B.

This was the first time using Chambliss Plumbing, selected initially based on customer reviews on Angi and on our local NextDoor, and then following a very informative discussion with the Chambliss expert on tankless water heaters, Justin. Their proposal for the work was detailed and complete, and we accepted the proposal as written. The installation went very well, including superb coordination by the installers with the independent licensed electrician (new electrical line to tankless location) and the roofer (roof vent installation). It was very evident that the installers, Blake and David, were very knowledgeable on both the removal of the old tank water heater and the installation of a new natural gas tankless water heater. The new water heater has worked flawlessly and exactly as it was explained it would. We will not hesitate to contact Chambliss Plumbing for future plumbing work.

Description of Work
Remove tank water heater, install tankless water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we love to hear from happy customers! We sincerely appreciate your review and your business, and we hope to be able to work for you again should the need arise.

05/07/2021

John C.

They got to my house right away and fixed everything. It was very good. They were professional.

Description of Work
They fixed my broken pipes.

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

01/17/2021

Anthony W.

True professional who first diagnosed the problem and gave me recommendations before repairing my faucet. The first time in a long time I had someone give me recommendations before working on my equipment. I am very thankful I chose them for my repairs and will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Repaired a leaky bathroom faucet

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We sincerely appreciate it and we hope we can have the opportunity to work for you again.

01/15/2021

Scott S.

Perfect. On time, courteous, professional, quick repairs and flawless. I am very impressed. Same day service also! Derick is a real professional. No leaks and very clean work. Price excellent. I will always call Chambliss from now on

Description of Work
Replace 3 toilet supply valves

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Should you have any other plumbing needs, we will be happy to help you.

11/21/2020

Daniel L.

A great visit. On time, reasonably priced, done efficiently. Will work with them again

Description of Work
Replace PRV and outdoor bibs

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so. Should you require plumbing work in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

11/17/2020

Daniel L.

replace main PRV and replace all outdoor spigots

Description of Work
Work done well, promptly, arrived on-time and reasonably priced. What else do you need?

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you for the great review and for your business, we really appreciate it! Please do not hesitate to call with any future plumbing needs.

10/16/2020

Lauren S.

This really is an excellent company and I will use them exclusively. I used them a week earlier for a few minor plumbing repairs and Aldo was a great representative for the quality of the company. I requested him for the remodel job and he returned today, 10/16/20, for what would end up being a true test of patience and imagination. The sink and faucet were purchased online and when Aldo began the job he discovered they shipped without parts specific to their model requirements. Instead of just telling me to go look for the right parts and stopping the job he worked with me and came up with on successful idea after another. He completed the work and I respect his cool demeanor throughout the task. It is because of him I will recommend this company to everyone and I will continue to call on them. Both times at my home Aldo was accompanied by an apprentice plumber. A different apprentice during each visit and both of them had the same exceptional personality. I understand why Chambliss is so highly reviewed, they are hiring a lot of great people.

Description of Work
Laundry room remodel- sink and faucet add

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you so much for your excellent review, we really appreciate it! Please do not hesitate to call us again should the need arise we would be happy to help.

09/16/2020

ed D.

Could not be fixed, required further service, I declined to do.

Description of Work
Leaky shower

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Cost $586.9

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

We do not have any records of doing work at this address, so I am not sure how we could have earned a "C" rating overall if we did not do work for this customer. As you can tell from our 621 "A" ratings, we strive to be the absolute best value for our customers. Sometimes there is nothing we can do to fix shower fixtures, especially in this older area of town, and it is time to replace the valve. We understand that it is not always what customers want to hear, but we would feel worse charging and trying to fix something that is not fixable than letting a customer know to begin with that we need to change it out.

Complete Plumbing Repair Service, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Faucets, Commodes, Sinks, Disposals, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Video Camera Inspection, Hydro Jet Services, Gas Lines & Gas Tests.

We are no longer doing custom remodeling at this time. For water heaters, we stock parts for Rheem professional heaters, Bradford White heaters, and Rinnai tankless heaters. For water softeners, we stock parts for Watts and Nelsen units and can service both of these brands.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover