Carnival Custom Painting

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

10004 Wurzbach Rd Suite 120

San Antonio, TX 78230

Carnival Custom Painting is celebrating our 22nd successful season of custom painting, protecting and maintaining the quality of residential homes throughout Texas. With over 22,600 homes painted. Offering our customers quality service and value, professional supervision, uniformed painters, written warranty and satisfaction guaranteed....

interior painting (147)house painting (108)pressure washing (32)siding companies (10)roofing (5)decks & porches (5)drywall (4)home remodeling (3)gutter repair (3)general contractors (3)cabinet refacing (2)stucco (2)

08/14/2017

Project went very well, they were very professional, cleaned up each day and made sure we were happy with each days progress until complete. Outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior , bedroom, 2 bathrooms, hallway , Living room, formal dining room, and kitchen and breakfast area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

08/09/2017

Sorry if this is a duplicate review, I submitted another one but don't see it. Bottom lie, this is the most professional, outstanding company I have ever dealt with. Brad provided excellent advice and went the extra mile, working a complicated paint issue with Sherman Williams and an insurance adjustor. He put I a lot of effort on our problem issue before work was done and any payment received. We...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External painting of home

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

07/19/2017

They were prompt, fast and cleaned up the job well. We will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carnival painted 3 rooms for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

07/19/2017

The job went very well. The painters taped and put covering over all surfaces that were not to be painted. They completed the job quickly. Everything was cleaned after the job. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed out master bath, kitchen, family room and hallway painted.

07/08/2017

Brad and his crew did a great job for a fair price. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had outside of house and front door painted.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

07/05/2017

Brad kept us informed as to what day his crew would show up. We expected them early in the day (it is July in south Texas, so we assumed they'd get an early start & quit early), but the two-man crew knocked out the job over the space of 2 work days (3 days total time). And that included wrapping up on the 4th of July! All the concerns we identified were addressed before the crew left. I sincerely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the exterior of our ranch-style home repainted. We have a combination of stucco that needed crack repair before painting & siding that needed a paint job. Brad gave us a very reasonable estimate that included power washing, crack repair, matching paint color to the existing color, spray/roller application, & refinishing our wood front door.

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

06/03/2017

Carnival Custom Painting did an excellent job with my house. They worked with me to get the right colors and products to make my house suit my lifestyle. The painters were professional, efficient, and skilled craftsmen. The company went out of it's way to make me happy. I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint entire interior of house Paint/seal garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

06/01/2017

Brad's crew did a outstanding job. The house looks great. There were a couple of misunderstanding on my parts but Brad took care of them without question. I plan to use the for some interior painting and to paint my garage floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1800 sq. ft 3/4 brick House painted with Sherman Williams Duration paint (this was an upgrade)including two patio covers. Replace water damaged lumber as needed.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/30/2017

So happy I selected Carnival Custom Painting. Small company with talented and responsive workers. Reasonably priced and despite the usual weather challenges they painted when they said they would, did an outstanding job and cleaned up impeccably. I will hire them again when I need any further painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

05/16/2017

It looks great. Bryan and his crew came out and immediately set to work and didn't even slow down. They only took a day and a half to paint 4 rooms and trim. I am so pleased. I will definitely use them when I ready to paint the rest of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just had my bedrooms and bathrooms painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

Cosmetic updating, interior and exterior painting, interior sheet rock repairs, wall paper removal, cabinet painting & staining.

Wall-papering.