C&J Kitchens Bath Cabinets Granite

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

4.3

9210 Summer Wind St.

San Antonio, TX 78217

Home Construction/Remodeling. Our construction experts are dedicated to completing your project (large or small) with quality results, on time, and within your budget....

12/07/2015

Jessica L.

Description of Work
We are finally done having our master bath remodeled. Before I start my review, I want to say that the custom vanity and medicine cabinets they made are great! We got 3 quotes but went with C&J Cabinets since Joe seemed really into our project and we liked what he had to say. Needless to say, the remodel has not gone off without a hitch. We met with his construction managers and we were originally talked out of 2 items we wanted. This should have been our first clue! My husband and I decided we weren't going to budge on the shower design but did decide to change the window type. Anyhow, the crew came in and had the shower and tub removed and the new area reconstructed within a week. Then it went downhill. Joe changed the window we had agreed on without notifying us so we came home to see what we had originally wanted but weren't expecting. Unfortunately, the guy built the glass block window crooked so it had to be rebuilt! The toilet was put in crooked too. The original mirrors they built had several screw holes that couldn't be properly filled or repaired and had to be rebuilt and glued to our walls. The vanity turned out great! Joe ordered the wrong door for the linen closet. He didn't listen to anything I had said about what I wanted so this took 6 weeks to get installed. The grout in the shower cracked and some fell out after 5 weeks of use so they had to fix that. They also forgot to seal the new baseboard so that was a last minute fix too. I will say that they have fixed everything we have asked them too but some of those items should not have been an issue to begin with! By the way, this project started September 8th and should be finished November 13th!!! This has been a huge disappointment and I would not recommend them for a bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

03/19/2015

Doug J.

Description of Work
C&J cabinets did a partial remodel to my kitchen. New cabinets were designed and built to match my current cabinets. The job turned out perfect,all employees were professional and communication was superb! I have told many of my friends about them and will continue with the referrals.

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

12/18/2014

james G.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen tearout and remodel. New floor, new sheetrock as needed. Painted kitchen, new cabinets, all new electrical, installed new appliances. Took almost 5 weeks due to delays in workers arriving for each phase of the project. Workmanship/professionalism was commendable. Overall, very satisfied with results.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters

07/21/2014

Scott M.

Everyone of his employees were professional and did excellent job. Remodeled our kitchen, bathrooms, and much more.

Description of Work
Great work

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

Rhino Roofers and Construction, LLC

Jmconcrete

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Tree Guys Tree Service and Landscaping

We are offering a power washing service Driveway patio sidewalk etc. Call for a free estimate

Anything that you need done with your home or building we can do. We specialize in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Custom Cabinets, Lighting, and Granite. Our cabinets are custom made. We will also work on the exterior of your home also. And there is so much more