Buchanan Tree Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2018

8430 Avalon Star

San Antonio, TX 78240

Buchanan Tree Service is a PROFESSIONAL Tree Service company offering quality tree services to the San Antonio area. We have grown largely due to our commitment to giving our valued customers the very best experience. Our reviews here on Angie's List and Google show this commitment. We offer a

09/14/2021

Ward S.

I hired Buchanan Tree Service to remove a tree that had fallen on my roof. I also requested two other threatening branches unrelated to the original tree be removed. One of them was removed, one was not. I did not notice until after they left. This was not a big at first since itw as an oversight and I presumed they would make it right. However, after 5 weeks of of requests (about 10 altogether) I only received two responses back, both saying they would get to it. But they never did. I have had to hire another service to finish they job they did not.

Description of Work
tree and branch removal

10/02/2020

Sandy F.

Gave a very good and professional estimates, they cleaned out an area in the alley to get their machines in the yard to do their work. He explained to me what was going to happen they cut it up and hauled it away, cleaned up after they were done.

06/22/2020

Bill H.

Excellent , Jordan and his crew showed up on time and did a fabulous job. Well worth the money paid!!

Description of Work
My 3 large Arizona Ash were in desperate need of shaping up and trimming.

Category landscaping

05/29/2020

Tighe S.

Damaged tree removal

Description of Work
Jordan was extremely quick, courteous and professional while estimating and removing a damaged tree from our front yard. He was able to give us a free estimate, schedule a crew and remove a risk risk storm damaged tree in 3 days! Highly recommend and happy with the work that was done!

12/22/2019

Don B.

Needed trees trimmed from around the roof lines of house and garage. In addition the trees in the yard needed cleanup from dead wood and overgrowth. I was very pleased with the result, at a reasonable price compared to the others companies I compared.

Description of Work
Tree Service

11/02/2019

TERRY H.

very professional and efficient, best price by %50 over two other competitors

Description of Work
Tree Service

Mary Q.

They arrived early, cleaned up after themselves and overall did a great job!!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Myra C.

Great communication and customer service. Took down 2 trees and trimmed several trees on our property. Thanks for a job well done.

Description of Work
Tree Service

David R.

Team arrived on time and trimmed, mulched and removed all debris in reasonable time. Good job performance and I will call them again when needed.

Description of Work
Tree Service

09/01/2019

Chad C.

Buchanan crew showed up early and completed the work in one day. They lifted canopies away from rooftop, cut out dead branches, and trimmed 25 trees so major branches could continue to grow and receive sun. Afterwards they sealed all Oak wounds, cleaned up very nicely and hauled away all trimmings. I would hire again.

Description of Work
25 trees needing to be trimmed and shaped.

07/09/2019

Jordan H.

I called you 10 other tree company’s and they wanted to beat me over the head with pricing. I called Jordan and he gave me a more than fair price and he was out there the next morning to remove the tree. He cleaned up any mess that was there and hauled the tree off with no problem. Would highly recommend to anyone needing tree service. Thanks jordan.

Description of Work
Emergency tree removal

07/09/2019

Dan S.

Crew was very professional and polite. They ensured the trees were cut back and sealed and gave me advice on proper trimming for future tree growth. They hauled away all debris and cleaned up. Excellent work and price!

Description of Work
Trim back two oak trees

04/13/2019

k M.

it was a bit challenging to get them to do the job. I had to continually text to get commitment but once we finally agreed on price and time it was done.

Description of Work
I had a tree fall and it needed to be removed

03/14/2019

David M.

Absolutely better than I could have imagined. Completed full job in 4 hours. Price was great.

Description of Work
Chopped down four tall trees, including palms

03/02/2019

Irma M.

Jordan & his team we’re on time...did a great job with trimming my trees & also removing the one that was rotting from the inside out. The trees look amazing & they cleaned up afterwards which made my yard look so much better!! I would definitely hire him again!!

Description of Work
Had 7 trees trimmed & one tree removed.

Madelyn C.

I like working with Jordan. He was very knowledgeable about my trees and listened to my concerns. He was very responsive and did a great job. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Madelyn C.

I hired Jordan to prune two Monterrey Oak trees, cut back limbs from another tree hanging over my carrport and grind four large stumps. The did great work at a very reasonable price! Jordan was very responsive via email and text. I highly recommend Jordan and will hire them again to trim my pecan trees!

Description of Work
Tree trimming, stump removal

Barbara B.

Excellent service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove and grind a sago palm tree, and take off the dead palm Fronds from tall palm trees.

12/07/2018

M S.

Extremely Impressed! Buchanan Tree & Lawn Services showed up on time, and the crew worked together like a well-oiled machine getting the job done. They were done in no time, and my trees look beautiful! My neighbors compliment me on my trees now. Mr. Buchanan himself was on the property to oversee the work, and that says a lot to me. I finally found a company with integrity and are highly skilled who want to help without over charging their customer. I am very pleased with their service! So much so that I hired them to return and maintain my lawn, then landscape my front yard this coming spring.

Description of Work
I had my oak trees canopied

12/06/2018

Bri H.

Excellent service! Already have talked to Jordan about future projects and would definitely recommend them to anyone in need. A+

Description of Work
Hackberry Tree Removal

12/06/2018

Stacey G.

Buchanan Tree Service was awesome as usual!! Jordan did everything I asked for and more. He is very professional and will give you the best price for your tree service needs. I have used this tree service over the past 5 years. Tree limbs were cut to perfection and the clean up was exceptional. No debris was left behind. Excellent work Jordan and crew!!

Description of Work
Trees trimmed

Betty L.

They did a superb job. I can asure you that they know what they are doing. They are very professional. And they cleaned up after themselves very well.

Description of Work
They took down a very large tree between my house and a neighbor. And he did some trimming also.

Homer S.

It went very well. They were very professional, cleaned up well and didn't stomp on things. Jordan, the owner, did a great job supervising.

Description of Work
They trimmed oak trees on my property.

Debra S.

They were great, I really liked them. They came right on time and were super friendly. Even when I had to leave they kept working and they cleaned up every twig. They were flexible with scheduling and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I have two big oak trees in front and two in back. It had been years since they had been trimmed so I asked them to take out the dead branches and the ball moss.

04/29/2018

Katie I.

Excellent service. All debris taken away. Tree out and others trimmed up.

Description of Work
I discovered my large hackberry tree was rotten at the base and threatening to fall on my roof or the neighbor’s roof. I asked for firms on Angie’s list and immediate Jordan called me. He came by with an estimate and scheduled the work asap. Fortunately, they were able to come sooner than anticipated and work was completed

Versatile Yard Appeal

Hello! We are locally owned and operated, ready to complete any task, big or small. We specialize in lawn and yard appeal. From grass to gutter cleaning, what you can see we can improve. General yard and lawn maintenance, tree and bush trimmings, tree removal, landscaping to boost yard appeal, gutter cleaning and repairs. Your one call for it all. Improve your yard appeal today!

Prime Landscaping LLC

San Antonio Landscaping And Design

We are a LANDSCAPE DESIGN COMPANY. I have been doing Landscape Designs and installations of my designs in San Antonio & Surrounding areas since 1984. Yeah, that's a long time. But, I love it and my foreman says I can't retire until 2030, when his last girl gets outta high school. :) So...get it right on paper BEFORE any digging begins! 210.488.5321. Take a look at our BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES here: SALandscapes dot com. I will personally meet with you & spend as much time as necessary going over what you would like to do and what your options are. I have a massive portfolio of before & after pictures, on my laptop, that we can reference on our first visit to help you with ideas. We will then design your landscape either by hand, or by CAD. This is to make sure we like everything on paper "before" any digging begins. I'm amazed at how many landscapers skip, or pay little attention to this process. This is where we spend most of our time. This is also why I only do 1 appointment per day between 9am and 3pm. They can take some time. If this is done right, the actual installation is so much easier and smoother...and I have the best Landscaping Crew in San Antonio. Period. :) Folks, this is fun and I love doing this. I want you to have as much fun and love it as much as I do. Thank you, I look forward to working with you! - Steve

t-1548897
    San Antonio
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

- Tree Trimming - De-mossing - Tree removal - Lot clearing - Chipping - High risk removal - 24 hr emergency tree service - power line clearance - lawn service - landscaping

Ask for details.