BTS Floors & Remodeling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

435 W Nakoma St Ste 102

San Antonio, TX 78216

The foundation to any great project lies in the quality of the materials. At BTS Floors and Remodeling, we take pride in offering only affordable, yet high grade flooring. Tile, stone, hardwood, laminate, and carpet are available to choose from in many different styles, colors, and textures to suit your individual needs and budget perfectly. A few of the well-known brands we carry include: Mohawk, Marazzi, Earth Werks, Beaulieu, Hallmark Hardwoods, Emser Tile & Natural Stone, Daltile, and Mullican Flooring. With the best supplies in San Antonio, TX, you can then continue to receive the best services, from flooring all the way to bathroom remodeling. If you manage property, offer real estate services, or flip homes, BTS has everything you need to keep your investment looking its best for the best price....

07/06/2015

Jen T.

I scheduled an appointment for last week and they called me the same day to reschedule. It was the day before a Holiday weekend so I am not really all that surprised. I was ok with it and still interested in having them come out to give me an estimate. I rescheduled for today and 30 minutes past the appointment no one had shown up. I called them to find out what was causing the delay. The person who answered the phone said she would find out and call me right back. She called back an hour later and said someone didn't show up. I decided not to go forward as it could be an indication of poor performance in the future.

Description of Work
Well I can't really give you a review regarding the work product because they didn't show up to the appointment.

05/12/2014

Nancy S.

The workers were prompt, responsible, and careful with clean-up. Each day the workers arrived at 9 and began work promptly. As our schedule was varied during the week the workers were flexible as well.

Description of Work
BTS remodeled our bathroom. The tub & it's surrounding liner were removed. A partial wall was built near the shower head to accommodate a shower door. The area was prepped for the tile to be installed. New fixtures were installed & all tile work once installed was sealed. Once tile work was completed a glass company came, took measurements, & returned to install the door & partial glass wall.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, home remodeling

01/14/2014

rosemary H.

Everything went great The best contractors we have ever worked with

Description of Work
Upgrade house. Beside beautiful tile work helped and did all kinds of extra remodeling. Removed an old non operating bathroom Built deck overlooking lake Painted entire house Updated and restored light

08/14/2013

William B.

In the bathroom they converted a tub into a stand-up shower with glass doors and tiled walls and floor in the shower. They installed a new vanity in the bathroom, and in the kitchen they refinished the cabinets and installed a new sink and granite countertops, and crown molding on the cabinets and a tiled backsplash. They also installed a microwave over the oven and a new dishwasher.

Description of Work
I did use BTS Floors & Remodeling. They remodeled on of my bathrooms and one of the kitchens.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

05/15/2013

Trevor T.

I am happy with BTS floors and have already recommended them to friends. They make it easy to break your house remodeling into projects and are responsive to concerns and needs. Jason or Frank were at the job site several times a day over the 5 days of work ensuring good work was done. There was a hang up at the end due to miscommunication but they responded professionally and worked with me to get it right. For that reason i plan on using them again for our kitchen.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and installed new carpet in three bedrooms. Removed carpet and installed tile in master bath.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile

04/03/2013

Savali W.

. I use their service for the floor. The project was completed two weeks ago. My experience was good. They are very professional. They check on the work and everything. My only concern I have is not with the owners is with the workers. When they move the furniture, they didn't take their time. The business owners are very good professionals about the project. I'll use them again. The price was 6300 $. They are a very professional company to use. The owners listen to your concerns. I'll work with them again.

Description of Work
.BTS Floors & Remodeling installed my floor.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

01/16/2013

Millie B.

Owner Frank's suggested cabinet color was a great choice. Cabinet doors and drawers were sanded and painted off-site as was the door trim we had selected to be installed and painted. The crew made good use of their time and completely cleaned up the work area at the end of each day. They refaced the cabinetry in the kitchen and installed the sliding pantry shelves. Jesse also accurately installed hardware on our cabinets and drawers which never had hardware before as they were designed to be opened using grooves on the door/drawer edges. Special kudos to Jesse who worked around a complicated pantry door issue with great results. He is highly skilled and conscientious about quality results as are Frank and Jason. The few minor issues that cropped up were properly addressed and all involved were committed to our satisfaction. When the project was completed, I was able to utilize more of my pantry space which made my tiny galley kitchen much more functional.

Description of Work
Refaced cabinets & drawers; installed & painted cabinet trim, modified pantry doors; and installed sliding shelves & cabinet hardware.

Category cabinet refacing

11/13/2012

Mark C.

This family owned company is awesome. The owner, Frank Vasquez and his son, Jason, take a personal interest in the job and went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. They also had great ideas that were very helpful. We met them at the home show in San Antonio. We had never done a remodel previously and we were a little apprehensive. This company has done everything they said they would do and on schedule. We had approx 2400 sqft of tile and hardwood floors installed, new granite countertops, new granite composite sinks, remodel of master bath area among other little extras. Their pricing was very competitive. Their employees were true craftsmen and took great pride in their work. My experience with BTS Floors has made this remodel a pleasant experience. Before the work began they taped and covered all areas not being worked on and they cleaned up everyday. During the process Frank and/or Jason would come by or call to see if we had any questions or concerns. If we had any, they were promptly addressed. I would highly recommend BTS Floors and Remodeling to anyone considering a small job to a major remodeling.

Description of Work
Removed existing tile, carpet and marble. All materials were hauled away. Removed fireplace mantel and marble hearth. Demolished master bath separate shower and removed elevated jacuzzi bathtub. Chiseled out new area for drainage. Installed approx 2400 square feet of new tile and hardwood floors. Installed rug design in tile for front entryway with a compass rose design in the middle. Installed approx 100 sq ft of new granite countertops with cutouts for new gas cooktop and two new sinks. Custom cut edges on the granite countertops. Installed granite in 2 dining area nooks. Installed two new granite composite sinks and new hardware. Installed new tumbled travertine stone backsplash with custom accent pieces in kitchen area. In the master bathroom area built an 8' wall for the new walk in shower. Tiled the area floor to ceiling and on both sides of new shower wall. Installed 2 benches, one in wet area and one in dry area. Installed 2 glass block windows in the new wall. Installed new Moen shower system.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, glass block, home remodeling

11/12/2012

Millie B.

We were so pleased with the flooring project that Frank and Jason Vasques and their crew of BTS Floors and Remodeling had done for us that we contracted with them to have more of our kitchen remodeled. Frank and Jason fully explained the process and our options and provided their expert opinion which made for an optimum end result. They and their crew were punctual and neat, professional, and courteous. Jason and/or Frank stayed in constant communication with us throughout the project so that the few questions that arose during the process were quickly answered. Even when we asked to alter the project to include installation of a chandelier, they were very accommodating to adjust the estimate fairly to provide us with what we wanted. They all went the extra mile to ensure our project was a slam-dunk and we indeed achieved the WOW factor because of their vision and the quality of their work. We are so pleased with our new kitchen that we're having them return to reface the cabinets! We'd recommend this company to anyone who is thinking of remodeling their kitchen and/or replacing/upgrading their flooring!

Description of Work
Removed existing countertops, some open shelves, backslashes, sink, faucet & overhead sink light. Replaced with granite countertops & tumbled stone tile backsplash with glass accent tiles (band of linear tiles along back & side walls & small squares behind stove). Also designed & installed tumbled stone tile picture frame with diagonal tumbled stone tiles and glass accent tiles behind sink. Installed under-mount SS sink & brushed nickel goose-neck faucet with pull-down sprayer & canned recessed light over sink. Also added additional outlet. Replaced outlet & light switch plates & removed DR ceiling fan & installed chandelier. Grouted & sealed tile & sealed granite counters. Hauled away debris from demo.

Category countertops, home remodeling

09/03/2012

Jaclyn G.

BTS Floors did a wonderful job with my remodeling project. I was in the market for a fixer upper in this great housing market and came across a house that I couldn't pass up. The owner of BTS Floors was so helpful getting me estimates prior to my closing to help with budgeting and aggressively pricing this purchase. The BTS team started the day after closing and the job turned out fantastic. I was amazed at how much they accomplished in just two weeks. BTS Floors installed porcelain tile throughout my house, knocked down a wall, curved all the corners of my drywall, painted the interior, remodeled my bathrooms, installed granite countertops and made a customer fireplace and backsplash. I could not be more pleased with the work and professionalism with this team. Throughout the selection of my tile and the color of my walls, BTS floors was very patient and helpful.

Description of Work
- knocked out wall for open floor plan - rounded drywall at corners - painted interior walls & ceiling - converted tub to walk-in shower - installed glass shower doors - installed custom fireplace - installed porcelain tile throughout the house (no grout line) - installed granite countertop -installed stainless steel sink - installed plumbing fixtures - installed customer marble backsplash - installed appliances

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters

08/15/2012

Millie B.

Frank Vasquez and son Jason were extremely professional and knowledgeable about their products and the process as well as what factors to consider when selecting tile, grout, and the design pattern. The tile guys, Juan and Joe were also very adept at laying tile as was Santos who finished off the carpet edges. All were also very professional. All involved were punctual and cleaned up the area after each day of work and took great pains to keep the area as clean as possible with drop cloths, etc. Frank and Jason were easy to reach to answer our questions. The quality of the work was impressive as was the process from start to finish. Everyone who has seen the results were bowled over by the transformation and one person has even requested the company's name for his flooring needs. This was our first "remodeling" venture and it came through with flying colors, thanks to Frank, Jason, and crew. We can't say enough about the experience of working with them all and would highly recommend BTS Flooring and Remodeling to others!

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away existing carpet, tack strips, & vinyl in kitchen, dining room (DR), entrance stairs/landing, 1/2 bath, and small hallway between bath and dining room. Prepped floors & removed toilet and appliances for tile installation and reset toilet & replaced appliancesupon tile install completion. Installed 13" porcelain tiles in these areas, using a diamond pattern on the entrance landing/steps and a staggered brick pattern elsewhere. Applied and sealed grout. Finished off carpet edges between LR & DR (DR had been carpeted) & between the small hallway and half bath.

Category ceramic tile

We at BTS Floors & Remodeling are thankful for the opportunity to have been a part of this project.

5G Electric LLC

5G Electric LLC services locally in San Antonio and surrounding areas. We specialize in providing quality electrical services while staying within budget and delivering in a timely manner. We are certified by SCTRCA as being a small family owned business. 5G Electric loves to take good care of its customers and makes sure everything is up to NEC electrical code to ensure the safety of the family and the home or place of business. We help our clients explore options and give great expert advice. 5G Electric hires only knowledgeable and skilled employees. Our reputation for doing quality work is only as good as our last project,so we never compromise our high standards. Pleasing our clients is our top priority.We don’t make excuses, We make it happen!” ................ANGIES LIST 2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD................ ******COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL******* -Panel Diagnostic & Troubleshooting -Panel Upgrades -Panel Maintenance -Commercial L.E.D Lighting -Circuit Breaker Installation -Landscape Lighting -L.E.D Retro Fit Lights -Plugs & Switches Installations/Repair -New Circuits -New Service Install ——CERTIFICATIONS—— **DBE,SBE,ESBE,HABE,MBE** ***HUB CERTIFIED*** ****OSHA 30 **** ***Call now to schedule your next appointment*** ———— (210) 609-5909 ***Se Habla Espanol**———- BOOK ONLINE @www.5gsatx.com For a special discount of 10% off.

Texas Professional Tile

Experienced Laborer with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry. Skilled in all types of Hardwood Flooring, Ceramic Tile, and vinyl , back-splash , custom bathrooms etc you name it. workers with over 10 years of experience. customer satisfaction is the thing here at TPT. you dream it , we build it .

Joel Rodriguez Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $100

Flooring Services - Hardwood, Laminate, Porcelain, Ceramic, Natural Stone & Carpet. Granite. Backsplashes. Sinks & Vanities. Faucets. Cabinets. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Room Additions.