Bin There Dump That

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

Bin There Dump That, does no sub-contacting or do outsourcing. We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express and Cash. We offer no surprise quoting and billing. Bin There Dump That delivers, 4, 10, 14 and 20 Cubic Yard roll-off Bins/dumpsters for residential and commercial use. Our Bins are commonly removed within 10 days for a fixed price including disposal and rental. We also offer special services for our contractors to ensure that your clients are impressed with the removal of their debris. We offer $15 off to any Veteran or Active Duty Military with proper ID. Please call for details....

Varsity Boys Moving and Hauling Junk

Varsity Boys Moving and Hauling Junk

Specializing in local and long distance moving services, along with hauling away of unwanted items! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/23/2018

It went great. A very courteous driver picked up the 6 yard bin. I will use this service again and recommend it to anyone with more than a yard of debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling off yard debris. About 3.5 yards of small rocks and trash dirt.

CATEGORY dumpster service

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! I am glad we were able to participate in your project!

07/26/2017

Fantastic!  The team at Bin There are friendly & helpful.  They were very flexible.  We will definitely use them on our next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster / haul away.

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again!

07/20/2017

Making the order was really easy and quick. I called them directly and was taken care of promptly and professionally. One thing that bugged me was the the price advertised on-line did not match the price I was given over the phone (higher price). They said that it was because of the distance to the city dump; if that's the case, they need to do a better job in updating their website with more accu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a dumpster to clear out the debris from a complete flooring replace. I had about 2400 sq ft of old carpeting and tile that needed to be hauled away. Contracted a 14 yard dumpster for a little over $400 USD. The debris fit perfectly! As a point of reference, it is a 4 bd home with a mix of carpet and tile. It's a lot of garbage. I even had room for 3 old toilets.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

Thank you so much for your feed back. I am sorry for the price and the placement issue! We strive to make every aspect of the rental and placement process as perfect as possible. I am sorry we dropped the ball and will get with the driver and make sure he is going over the placement notes and if any question to call the person who ordered. The price does unfortunately cost a little more for the zi...

04/27/2017

They were very efficient and worked with me around a holiday

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster rental

CATEGORY dumpster service

Thank you for the Review! We appreciate the time you took to write it out and we enjoy working with you!

01/23/2017

I contacted them the day before and delivered the bin the next morning as it was set up to be. Also it was picked up on a Sat morning with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a dumpster to dispose of house hold goods

CATEGORY dumpster service

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feed back! I wish our landfills here did not charge as much to dispose of the debris so we could lower our prices!

Dumpster/bin rental. We bring a bin/dumpster to you, you fill it up and we haul it to the landfill for you. We protect your driveway and sweep up when we leave.

Regular weekly garbage removal. Hazardous waste removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover