Bin There Dump That

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

838 Sprucewood Ln

San Antonio, TX 78216

Bin There Dump That, does no sub-contacting or do outsourcing. We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express and Cash. We offer no surprise quoting and billing. Bin There Dump That delivers, 4, 10, 14 and 20 Cubic Yard roll-off Bins/dumpsters for residential and commercial use. Our Bins are

07/23/2018

Alan J.

It went great. A very courteous driver picked up the 6 yard bin. I will use this service again and recommend it to anyone with more than a yard of debris.

Description of Work
Hauling off yard debris. About 3.5 yards of small rocks and trash dirt.

Category dumpster service

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! I am glad we were able to participate in your project!

07/26/2017

bill S.

Fantastic! The team at Bin There are friendly & helpful. They were very flexible. We will definitely use them on our next project.

Description of Work
Dumpster / haul away.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again!

07/20/2017

Carlos H.

Making the order was really easy and quick. I called them directly and was taken care of promptly and professionally. One thing that bugged me was the the price advertised on-line did not match the price I was given over the phone (higher price). They said that it was because of the distance to the city dump; if that's the case, they need to do a better job in updating their website with more accurate pricing. Furthermore, when I made the order I was asked on what side of my driveway I wanted it placed. Consequently, the dumpster was delivered and placed on the opposite side of where it was requested. This normally would not be a big deal because it did not affect the job at hand, but it bothered me that they failed in that aspect since they did ask where I wanted it placed. One thing that I really liked was that the dumpster look very clean for what it is! It did not look like the ones you see at major construction sites all dinged up and rusty. It looks like good quality. All in all, I would give them 4.5 stars out of 5!

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster to clear out the debris from a complete flooring replace. I had about 2400 sq ft of old carpeting and tile that needed to be hauled away. Contracted a 14 yard dumpster for a little over $400 USD. The debris fit perfectly! As a point of reference, it is a 4 bd home with a mix of carpet and tile. It's a lot of garbage. I even had room for 3 old toilets.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you so much for your feed back. I am sorry for the price and the placement issue! We strive to make every aspect of the rental and placement process as perfect as possible. I am sorry we dropped the ball and will get with the driver and make sure he is going over the placement notes and if any question to call the person who ordered. The price does unfortunately cost a little more for the zip code where we delivered you bin due to the distance you are from the landfill distance in Shertz TX. That is the landfill that accepts construction debris. Again it is feed back like this that makes us better so I really do appreciate it!

04/27/2017

Gena C.

They were very efficient and worked with me around a holiday

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Category dumpster service

Thank you for the Review! We appreciate the time you took to write it out and we enjoy working with you!

01/23/2017

Jeremy D.

I contacted them the day before and delivered the bin the next morning as it was set up to be. Also it was picked up on a Sat morning with no problems.

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster to dispose of house hold goods

Category dumpster service

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feed back! I wish our landfills here did not charge as much to dispose of the debris so we could lower our prices!

01/16/2017

Elizabeth H.

Dumpster was dropped off and picked up on time.

Description of Work
Dumpster needed.

Category dumpster service

It was a pleasure working with you!

12/13/2016

Lisanne R.

I've used them twice. They were very responsive and they came out when I asked them to. They picked up what I asked them to. I think their pricing is really good.

Description of Work
They did junk hauling.

Category hauling services

Thank you very much for using us and not just once but twice! We try our best to provide the best service in the industry!

12/13/2016

Amereh A.

Driver waited for me patently then dropped Bin exactly me here needed. Drop off & pup was fast & convenient.

Description of Work
Door off-pup dumpster driver was screw helpful appreciated him!

Category dumpster service

Thank you so much for choosing us! We really appreciate it!

11/10/2016

Jesus R.

Courteous employes. Bin was delivered as promised . They call you before the pick up to make sure you are ready.

Description of Work
They delivered a 10 yard bin so that I could fill up with old roof shingles. then after 4 days they take the bin away.

Category dumpster service

Thank you very much for giving us your feed back! We always call before removal to make sure the customer is finished with the bin.

10/31/2016

Barbara C.

It went perfect from start to finish. It was delivered on time & they placed wood blocks under the corners to protect the driveway & removed it as scheduled.

Description of Work
They delivered a large dumpster to the home of my mother who had passed away for clearing out her home.

Category dumpster service

Thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate it!

09/29/2016

Thomas I.

They were on time and professional. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a dumpster service.

Description of Work
Home improvement project.

Category garbage collection

Thank you for your kind words. We set out everyday to make sure our customers are taken care of with the best customer service in town. It appears we get it right more often than not!

09/08/2016

Travis T.

I called Bin There Dump that to get a 14-yard dumpster after seeing their website price "starting at $335". But when I called, I was quoted a price of $575! I asked about the price disparity and the clerk told me it was because I lived outside 1604 and they're based in Alamo Heights. I understand transportation costs and would gladly pay a reasonable fee, but I'm still inside San Antonio city limits, and charging and extra $240 over advertised pricing is unreasonable - and they were not flexible at all when I asked if they could negotiate.

Description of Work
Household clean out / garage junk removal.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the good along with the negative so we can continue to better ourselves. We were training a new office person and they were learning the ropes. Technically we can not deliver into the city limits of Helotes, however, there are some areas that are outside the city limits but still have the zip code. There is a small little area just outside 1604 that is not inside the city limits of Helotes that we can deliver to. This area is actually $50 more than the normal pricing due to distance. There is a larger area to the west of Helotes that is also their zip code but a significant distance away from our yard and landfills that this person was quoted. We do pricing by zip code, size of bin and type of debris you would be disposing of. Everybody goes through a learning process when they start a new job so please forgive us. Sincerely, BTDT

08/10/2016

D B.

The dumpster was dropped off earlier than expected which was great. It was picked up without incident. The employee were professional and courteous.

Description of Work
A dumpster was left in our driveway. It was picked up @ a later date.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for your time we know it is valuable! We enjoyed working with you!

08/09/2016

Timely service & cleaned up when they picked up last unit- Thank you.

Description of Work
Provided small dumpster for remodel at scenic loop.

07/27/2016

william C.

Very well – got it on time and they picked up as soon as I called.

Description of Work
Ordered a dumpster.

Category dumpster service

Thank you very much for your feedback! My team and I try very hard to make sure you have top notch service!

06/21/2016

Patrick A.

I needed a dumpster large enough to handle miscellaneous household post-move items. Neenah was very helpful and patient with us when we were trying to figure out what size dumpster we should rent. We were able to make our selection and complete our order in a few minutes. The dumpster was delivered on schedule, and we were pleased to see how carefully it had been placed on our driveway. Pickup also happened without a hitch. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Outstanding Service & Value!!!

Category dumpster service

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We strive to make sure all our customers have this exact same experience! Look forward to working with you again!

06/01/2016

Scott T.

They delivered on time and picked up on time; excellent service.

Description of Work
Deliver and P/U of a 20 yd dumpster.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! Everyone we receive gives us great feedback to provide the best service we can!

05/16/2016

Pamela T.

Neenah Marie exceeded all my expectations and provided excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dumpster was delivered and picked up on time.

Category dumpster service

You are to kind! We enjoyed working with you! Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to make everyone as happy as you!

04/18/2016

Donna M.

Delivered the dumpster to our driveway, we kept it until we no longer needed it (for one month) then they hauled it away when we called them to do so. We did not need to be here when it was hauled away. All financial transactions done automatically. No problems. Easy Peasy.

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster for our moving needs.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you so much for taking you time to give us a review. It was very thoughtful! We enjoyed working with you! I am so glad the move went smoothly!

04/11/2016

Carol C.

Great communication! I scheduled a dumpster for remodeling purposes and everything went as scheduled without delays. Questions about dumping certain items were answered quickly. The delivery guy was professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Rented a dumpster for 10 days

Category dumpster service

It was a pleasure working with you! We are so glad we could help you out! Thanks again for making us your dumpster rental company!

03/29/2016

Kathy R.

Went terrific- very prompt in delivering and picking up. In fact I will be using them again this month.

Description of Work
They brought a bin to my dad’s and then picked it up.

Category dumpster service

Thank you so much for choosing us to help you out with the clean out of the home! We know you have options and we really appreciate your business! See you soon!

03/28/2016

David M.

Excellent-kind, prompt, delivered on promises.

Description of Work
Brought/returned 20 yard dumpsters.

Category dumpster service

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure earning your business! As a matter of fact we delivered you another bin today! It was very kind of you to take your time and give us a review.

02/11/2016

Rachel S.

Went above & beyond to accommodate my needs. Dependable group, always professional.

Description of Work
February 2015 - December 2015, $375 per trip: Dumpster services/haul-off for residential house remodel project.

Category dumpster service

Thank you so much for taking you time to explain how your experience was with us. It truly means alot to me and my team !

02/04/2016

Shawn M.

They dropped off dumpster and it was clean and on time, Picked it up again with no problems.

Description of Work
Dumpster service, drop off & pick up.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review! It was a pleasure working with you!

01/27/2016

Carlos M.

The dumpster was delivered as quoted. I have been using their service extensively over the past year and I am totally satisfied with their service. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Delivered a construction debris dumpster.

Category dumpster service

It is a pleasure to work with this contractor! He has a wonderful work ethic and a great personality! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! Look forward to our continued business relationship!

Varsity Boys Moving and Hauling Junk

Specializing in local and long-distance moving services, along with hauling away unwanted items! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We are fully insured and licensed by the state of Texas. TxDMV No.009630568C toll-free consumer helpline (888) 368-4689

Offers by Varsity Boys Moving and Hauling Junk on Angi
    Trash For Cash

Trash for Cash specializes in last minute junk removal pickup. We work with many clients on a regular basis to cleanout houses, apartments and yards. We do take hazardous materials such as paint, car tires, and car batteries for additional fees We do accept cement and construction material we accept cash, check, cash app, apple pay, zelle

Junk No Mo

Junk No Mo is an eco-friendly Junk Removal business in San Antonio T.X. We focus first and foremost on you, the customer. We understand your time is valuable, so we call 15-30 minutes ahead of every job to let you know our team is on the way!. Here at Junk No Mo we offer free estimate over the phone or in person. Junk No Mo makes sure you are satisfied with our clean out or big or small items .

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Junk No Mo  on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Dumpster/bin rental. We bring a bin/dumpster to you, you fill it up and we haul it to the landfill for you. We protect your driveway and sweep up when we leave.

Regular weekly garbage removal. Hazardous waste removal.