Best Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2005

PO Box 700653

San Antonio, TX 78270

Whether it’s an HVAC emergency or routine air conditioning repair or heating repair, Best Air offers the San Antonio area responsive, same-day service from expert technicians, not equipment salesmen. Additional email - info@bestairsa.com....

08/28/2017

Fred K.

They've been really good every time they've come out.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner went totally out.

08/28/2017

Fred K.

They've been really good every time they've come out.

Description of Work
It was a repair and I signed up for their service contract that day.

04/20/2017

Tim F.

One person came out and it took 45 minutes. They do an excellent job.

Description of Work
It was an A/C check up.

05/02/2016

elizabeth C.

I have been using Best A/C & Heating for 11 years now, I am in a different home as of last year and am using them in this home as well. The house is 20 years old with the original A/C unit, Jerry is always very honest and tells me exactly what it needs to keep it humming along, never tries to push me to replace when the unit still has some life left in it. I use them twice a year for the summer/winter maintenance check ups. John is always very friendly and I know I am in good hands with them. There are times they run a bit behind schedule (depending on the job before) and are late to the appt, but due to the trusting relationship we have, I am able to see past that. Being a female, it is great to know you can trust a company and that they are not trying to pull the wool over your eyes or steal your money.

Description of Work
Summer/Winter Maintenance

07/15/2015

Barry M.

The air conditioning went out last night. I called Best AC this morning. John came out this morning and fixed the A/C.

Description of Work
Changed capacitor, checked system.

06/27/2014

Michael H.

We called Best Air Conditioning in the morning and they arrived 3-4 hours later. He was a very honest, knowledgeable Technician. I believe his name was Jerry. They could have charged us much more, but the total cost was only 92.00. It turned out to be a plugged drain line. Honesty is a great quality and we will use them again.

Description of Work
We had a significant leak from the inside unit - plugged drain line.

02/27/2014

Sam H.

The furnace quit working and I called John about 5:30. He arrived about 30 minutes later and diagnosed the problem. He did not have the necessary part and said he would have to get one the next morning and would be back about 10:30. His worker arrived about that time and fixed the furnace. He called before coming to let me know some one was on the way.

Description of Work
Replaced the gas control valve on the furnace.

08/21/2013

Vick P.

He is courteous, punctual and reliable. I couldn't be happier and I've recommended him to several others, including my brother, who continues to use him. We consider him a trustworthy friend!!

Description of Work
I have been a customer of John's since I bought my first house in 1993 (he had serviced the house before). The evaporator unit of my current A/C developed a leak and he is replacing the entire system (except for the furnace, which he said I didn't need to replace).

06/02/2013

Bonnie B.

It went well. He came about 2:00 and checked my air conditioner outside, found it very low in freon, and put in 2 whatever units. I know freon has gone up a lot. It cost $200. Since he came for emergency freon, he did all I needed. He couldn't check my inside portion of my air conditioner, but gave me a rain check if I need him for the rest of this A/C season. I am very pleased with Best.

Description of Work
My freon was out, and I was sweltering. I called on Saturday and he came that very afternoon. I am so relieved to get the freon and live more comfortably.

05/20/2013

Richard S.

I had an initial quote to replace my Carrier AC coil for $2400 from another company. On a recommendation of a friend I called Best. The were fast, knowledgeable and professional. They accomplished the same service for $900. WIll definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replaced brokem A/C coil

Air Pros of S.A.

Air Pros of S.A. Is a family owned and operated air conditioning company. We are new but have over 15 years of experience in servicing and installation of residential and commercial air conditioners. We're from the northwest side but service entire county and surrounding communities. Know what you need? Call us for a phone quote.

Offers by Air Pros of S.A. on Angi
    AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATION

With over 1,000 reviews, Air Systems has truly earned the Super Service Award the past 11 years! We are also a Trane Comfort Specialist company, providing high-quality services that include AC repair, duct repair, duct replacement, leak detection, and indoor air quality checking. Air Systems has been in operation under the leadership and guidance of Carlos and Sylvia Jimenez since 1988. Carlos and Sylvia have a combined experience in the HVAC industry of over 60 years. His knowledge of the HVAC industry is extensive and varied, as demonstrated by the numerous industry certifications awarded him, and her experience and administrative expertise has enabled her to develop a well structured organization. We do not service or install window units.

Offers by AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATION on Angi
    Damiani's Comfort Design

Damian’s Comfort Design specializes in Heating and Cooling services in San Antonio and surrounding areas for all kinds of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. FREE in-home estimates on system and duct work change outs! With more than 26 years of professional experience, we have been serving happy customers since 1985. 12 employees. Family Owned. Charges a flat rate. No subs. License number: TACLB23550.

Offers by Damiani's Comfort Design on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air conditioner & heating repair and replace. New system sales & installation.

Duct cleaning.