Augie's All Service

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2011

Free estimates on A/C & Heating repairs, new installs, and changeouts. 21 years experienced and licensed. No trip charge. Family owned business that strives for customer statisfaction....

The A/C Guys

We are a family owned and operated company. We do not pressure our customers into making unnecessary repairs. We will, however, give you an honest assessment of what is needed to make the repair at a fair price.

Schmidt Mechanical Group Inc

Schmidt Mechanical Group, Inc. is a full service residential A/C, Heating, and Refrigeration company. Serving San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Terrell Hills, Olmos Park, and surrounding areas. We are a fully licensed and insured contractor registered with the City of San Antonio and the State of Texas as an A/C, Heating, & Refrigeration contractor. Our highly trained technicians are licensed to work on all makes and models of equipment. Should you experience unforeseen equipment failures, Schmidt Mechanical Group, Inc. stand ready 24/7 to service your needs. Our principles are simple: Consistency, Honesty, Professionalism, and Reputation – the main reason for our success.

Offers by Schmidt Mechanical Group Inc on Angi
ASC Heating & Air

ASC Heat & Air proudly serves San Antonio, TX and the surrounding areas. Call ASC for all of your HVAC needs.

05/20/2015

Valgean P.

He charged me to come out and install the drip pan when it should have been installed when he put the unit in. He waited to tell me that it was extra after it had clogged and drained into my ceiling in the kitchen. He came out fast because, I had told him that the air conditioner wasn't working again and it had froze up again and my ceiling was leaking as usual. He came that evening and then he came the next day and did the drip pan. He also blew everything out. He was able to solve the problem. That is why I had a new air conditioner installed. If he had put the pan in, it wouldn't have done it again. Both units have the extended warranty on them. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Augie's All Service installed an overflow pan.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/20/2015

Valgean P.

It was OK but he did not let me register my air conditioning system for my warranty, he wanted to do it. He charged me for what he must have put in the first place.

Description of Work
He replaced my outside and inside Air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Diagnose A/C & Heating problems, blow drain line, change filter, oil motors, check all amps and electrical components, check thermostat, check ductwork for leaks, clean condenser coils, check freon and much more.