ARTISTIC TREES INC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2005

Awards & Badges

9490 Braun Rd

San Antonio, TX 78254

Thank you for taking the time to view my profile, I am a certified arborist and my specialization is care, preservation, and maintenance of native trees. With over 30 years of experience serving the San Antonio area, Artistic Tree Inc is the solution for all your tree service needs. I take great pride in my extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. I am an expert in my trade and will do my best to keep you as educated and informed as I can on your particular task or project. Satisfaction guaranteed! Please call today!...

tree service (155)lawn & landscaping (25)lawn care (20)decks & porches (5)irrigation system (2)fence company (2)hardscaping (1)mulch delivering (1)

01/14/2021

This is the third time we have used arborist Rene Pina with Artistic Trees, Inc. to sculpt, prune and trim or beautiful native and hybrid oak, sycamore, American elm, mountain laurel and crape myrtle trees. The results have always been amazing. We love their work so much we expanded it to include our exceptionally large sage, holly, olive, and antique rose bush/shrubs. They look incredible! We lov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree/scrub pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

08/12/2020

Mr. Pena and his team did wonderful job. We did the oak tree pruning service 3 years ago from another company, but they did very poorly. This summer, we decide to find the best company we can rely on because The Oak tree was covered our solar panel and Raccoons are contentiously invading our roof. We searched Angie's lists and got the estimation from two companies. Artistic Trees are slightly expe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prune 2 backyard oak tress, remove four deal red tips, Stump grinding, dress pruning wounds on oak tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

07/15/2020

We are VERY impressed with the service! They were certainly not the cheapest of the 3 estimates we had done, but we decided on Artistic Trees, Inc. because of Rene Pina's expertise as a certified arborist and the company's great reviews. When Rene came to look at our trees, you could tell he knows trees! Three men arrived today at 7:30 am as scheduled and began working immediately. Our live oak ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise the canopy for 6+ trees and remove ball moss.

CATEGORY decks,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you Mr and Mrs [Member Name Removed] for taking time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you both. Good luck and health to you!

05/01/2020

Rene and his crew did a very thorough and professional job pruning, shaping and de-rmossing all of our trees, greatly improving the appearance of our overall landscape. The crew cleaned up and removed all of the trimmed limbs and brush very well. When we found one oak limb with an untreated wound, Rene returned promptly to paint the cut and reinspect the rest of the trees to assure all was well. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Class 1 Tree Service of native live oaks and crepe myrtles in front & back yards of residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/30/2020

The owner Rene came by to do an estimate. Of the four estimates I got, he was not the lowest, but he did give me the most confidence that his team would do a good job. Now that the job is done my backyard looks much better and I'm very happy with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrub removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/10/2020

The work was perfect with them including clean-up and they'll be back next week for an estimate for another job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to helping you with your future projects.

03/26/2020

Punctual and work done professionally and quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking time to post a review for us!! It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck and health to you and your family!

03/04/2020

Couldn't have asked for better service. Prompt, and amazingly talented. Very professional!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to see if a tree could be saved, and if not, taken down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you.

01/06/2020

It has gone well so far... trying to save a tree that was destined to be cut down. The owner and workers were very knowledgeable and skillful. Completely cleaned up and removed the debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed one tree trimmed and cared for.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

12/16/2018

We wanted to cut all the lower branches (some quite large) which they did and then made every effort to balance out the tree. It was a big job and they did great. They were on time and worked very professionally. Clean up was perfect! This is the second time I have used them and I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aggressive tree trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

On staff Certified Arborist & Oak Wilt specialist. We provide Tree preservation, selective pruning, tree removals, installations, and relocation. Full service landscape improvements and designs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check