ARROW KEY SERVICE

With Angi since May 2006

4.2

ABSOLUTE LOCK & SAFE

Our Family has serviced the San Antonio area since 1976, we are a full service lock company that specialize in commercial, resedential, industrial, & Automotive. we have multiple vans to service your specefic needs. We offer a high security lock line if you are looking to increase your security and key control. we are ready to respond at your convienance. we offer a free home security analysis to address the weak points in your home and offer a solution that will work with your budget. Please call us when you need us. Steve Johnson

Noels.Rapid.Unlock

Call or text for Emergency Service: 210 - 840 - 9462. Our specialty is emergency car and house unlocking

Whitley's Lock And Safe

Whitley's Lock & Safe is family owned & operated since 1985. We are Licensed and bonded and employ highly trained Locksmith professionals who are available to assist you for all of your Security needs. Whether you need keys duplicated, a rekey on your new home, or Electronic locks for your business our Highly Trained Locksmiths are here to help. There is nothing more important to us than the security of your family home and business. Call us today and let us know how we can help!

02/05/2014

Peter S.

03/18/2013

Patricia C.

See above. For Angie's List: I don't want my address (or name) shared with the public. I'm fine with sharing the information with the service provider.

Description of Work
A key broke off in the lock of the backdoor, and the front door was bolted from the inside so it could not be used, thus everyone was locked out of the house. We called and received assistance within 20 minutes. The locksmith was courteous and professional. He removed the broken key, worked on the lock so it wouldn't be so stiff in the future and he provided a quality replacement key. Excellent!

05/12/2006

Martha T.

Arrow Key Service did do a good job changing the locks; however I did have to call them a few times to get them over to finish the job. The locks work good, but they just weren't prompt. They were polite while they were here.

Description of Work
They changed three locks in my home.

05/10/2006

M S.

Arrow Key Service was a great service. They showed up very promptly, within minutes and got it open in no time. The gentleman that came out was very professional. They have done work for me in the past and have always done a great job. They do cater to emergencies.

Description of Work
I can use my cell phone to unlock my home and car and it has given me problems. I had them come out and unlock my home.

04/27/2005

ISABEL R.

THEY CAME AND CHANGED ALL THE LOCKS ON MY DOORS. THE PROCESS WAS DONE ACCORDINGLY AND VERY QUICKLY. THE SERVICE WAS GOOD AND MY NEW LOCKS ARE GREATLY BEING ENJOYED BY THE KIDS.

Description of Work
THE LOCKS WERE CHANGED. THEY ARE NOT ONLY GOOD IN APPEARANCE. BUT ARE NOT EASY TO PICK.

ARROW KEY SERVICE