APPLIANCE INSTALLATION & REPAIR

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

8 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY....

Big Red Electric

Big Red Electric is a family-owned business that hangs its hat on Quality Customer Service. I try to be the kind of electrician I would hire to work on my own home or business. Give us a call today at (210) 364-7100.

Good Electric

We understand the importance of excellent service. Choosing the right Licensed Electrician comes down to trust which is an integral part to the success Good Electric Ltd experiences in South Texas. This is why we continuously achieve high reviews from our clients and we have won the Super Service Award 4 years in a row.

Allgood Electric

Why should you consider Allgood Electric? Live friendly people answering our phones, we will take care of your Property by wearing floor protectors and work mats or tarps Courtesy call when tech is on way We will listen to your concerns with non-technical language. Upfront agreed upon price before any work is done .

Offers by Allgood Electric on Angi

02/28/2013

Timothy B.

I have used them several times. I had the refrigerator door hinge went out. I had a dryer that the motor went out. They were just completely amazing. I really didn't dislike anything. They are prompt. He came and did the work. He is a real, real, just really nice person. It was done quickly, efficiently, and for a great price and no problems.

Description of Work
I last used Appliance Installation and Repair was about 4 months ago. One of my kids sat on the dryer door and bent it. I had to duct tape it closed for awhile until they came to fix it.

12/03/2012

Michael W.

This company was recommended by a neighbor. I called Randy to repair my mother's leaking refrigerator. Our experience was disastrous. After his first visit the refrigerator leaked more than before we called him. After his second visit there was a massive failure which flooded the entire kitchen, part of the dining room and would have flooded the entire house had the failure happened during the night. This guy is a disaster. Don't even consider calling him.

Description of Work
Repair a leaking refrigerator. Replace an oven heating element.

11/12/2012

Cheree R.

very well.

Description of Work
Great!

08/22/2011

Chris E.

The technician diagnosed the problem as a faulty drain pump. We decided to replace the drain pump. I looked up the price for a new Samsung drain pump. He made a call to his supplier and said he had the part. He returned with a pump that was not a Samsung part. He assured me that there was no difference between the required part and the part he used. He installed the pump, left off the mounts, lost a plug to my drain hose, etc. He said the work was guaranteed for a year. I called him when the machine began to malfunction again. He was out of town so I asked him if any of his associates could come out to fix my problem. He said no. He is yet to call back. Further, the pump he installed has apparently shorted out the board. Now, I have had a new pump installed and am about to pay for a new board. I feel that he is responsible for all of these problems. Unsatisfactory service, follow through and questionable as to if he ever intended to stand behind his work.

Description of Work
Samsung washing machine (repair?)

APPLIANCE INSTALLATION & REPAIR

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

239 SERNA PARK DR

San Antonio, TX 78218

APPLIANCE-LARGE, ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING.

MICROWAVES.