America Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2018

6326 Sovereign Dr Suite 140

San Antonio, TX 78229

After eight years of working as an air duct technician with positive feedbacks to my name from several companies on the internet, I have recognized the needs for air duct cleaning and I decided to open my own company because I know I can give my clients much more than the other companies I have

07/10/2021

Richard H.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Clean Air Ducts

08/18/2020

sarah H.

I don't even know where to start! I wish I could give the company a 6 star rating! My house was built in 1985 but has never had the insulation replaced; these factors had resulted in excessive heating/cooling bills, along with a nasty bug problem in the attic. The team expertly removed all of the old insulation in the attic, sanitized it, and re-installed new blown in insulation in 1 day!!! Not only this, but their pricing is very competitive, customer service deserves an A++, and I will definitely be using them for future duct/insulation work. If you are in the market for any type of insulation/duct work, then look no further than AADC!

Description of Work
Attic re-insulated

Category air duct cleaning, energy audit

09/12/2019

Sandra B.

I called them since my daughter didn't stop coughing and sneezing while at home. They came quickly and were very professional! Ben and his assistant cleaned my whole system and my daughter experienced immediate relief since. Thank you guys! I Will definitely use them again!!!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

01/27/2019

Terrence B.

It was awesome! They were reasonably priced. Went through each vent and sucked all the dirt out. Seen the before and after if the box on the AC that was full of dirt and soot. Allergies in our home hasn’t came back since! No one having any symptoms! Definitely will be using them again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and A/C sanitation

01/27/2019

James S.

Work was explained and completed in a timely manner. It was scheduled for my convenience.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

11/10/2018

Linda K.

Very well .. On time and good call backs..

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

08/11/2018

Sandra B.

Called for an appointed which was scheduled for a few days after. Ben was right on time to walk through the house and immediately gave a quote and even offered a veteran discount. He was free to do the work that afternoon so his Technician, Jake, began the work which was completed. The only note is that Jake was left alone to do the job and with the vacuum placement he needed help to move it around which my husband helped. I think a technician helper would have been better is Ben was going to leave. The work was done well and the cleanup was very good.

Description of Work
Air ducts in one story house cleaned

08/08/2018

XIYIN Y.

I got a few damaged air duct that were needed to be replaced or fixed. Ben had a very thorough inspection and wrote me a very detailed and reasonable quote. He later did the work at the scheduled time and now I have a much better air duct system in the attic of my house!

Description of Work
air duct replacement

Ofelia ..

It was good. They explained everything they were going to do before they started.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts.

Gilbert ..

It went very well. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts.

Lila C.

They did a very nice job!

Description of Work
My air vents had not been cleaned in a long time.

06/07/2018

Carol F.

I had black stuff blowing out of several a/c registers. Ben found the problem and showed me pictures of the inside of the vents. They sanitized the system to kill mold and brushed and vacuumed all the vents; but probably more importantly, they sealed the fiberglass around the ducts so that the would no longer blow black fiber into the house. Ben was polite, respectful, and continually informative of the process.

Description of Work
Check out a/c ducts

01/31/2018

Letty B.

The overall experience was excellent. The job performance was exceptional and up to the highest standards. I couldn’t have ask for a better company to do the work!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

01/25/2018

Patty S.

I would highly recommend American Air Duct Cleaning. My husband and I recently purchased and moved into a 1956 ranch style home that is mostly original. Ben arrived right on schedule and looked at the furnace and ductwork. I told him of our plans for renovation in the next year or two but wanted to do some kind of cleaning of the neglected ducts. Ben took the time to show me how the old system works and also give us design suggestions for the new HVAC system when renovation time comes around. Ben made the best suggestions for our situation and budget. I feel confident that the air we are breathing in our home is 100% better. Thank you American Air Duct Cleaning for taking the time to really listen to our needs and not try to up sell us on things that we don’t need at this time. I will definitely call American Air Duct Cleaning for our future duct cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning & Disinfecting

01/23/2018

Reynaldo G.

Great, they were professional and informative of the issues I had no idea with my duct service. Will use again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning.

01/22/2018

MATTHEW F.

Ben did a great job at keeping me informed of what should be done now and what can wait until later. He was very honest and did not try to overcharge me for anything. He did a very thorough cleaning on all of the air ducts and dryer vent. He does not rush and does very detailed work, and helped me identify a faulty air purification system that may be warrantied. I would certainly hire his company again for future services!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and sanitizing. Dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

01/20/2018

Trudy B.

We contacted Ben Tamar with America Air Duct Cleaning. He was very prompt to answer and schedule an appointment with our family. Ben was very professional, friendly and informative! We let him know that our daughter has chronic allergies, and that getting our house free of dust and other things was a priority. That seemed to concern him greatly!! He looked in to each of our ducts, inspected them and took photos. He was then able to share those with us. Oh my gosh, what was looming up there was scary!! Dust, molds, mildew etc. ...awful!!! Together discussing things, we made a plan. Ben started on that plan that day and we will be finishing up within 2 weeks. He was even kind enough to call back and check on our daughter the next day, to see if what he had already was helping her. Now that is above and beyond!!! Ben will be a part of our yearly house maintenance from here on out!! Highly recommend Ben and his company!!

Description of Work
The air ducts in our home had not been cleaned in over 20 years. We needed someone to help us with this task!!

My Favorite Service Company

My Favorite Service Company service experts have years of experience repairing, servicing, and installing heaters and air conditioners from all brands and models. High-efficiency heating and air conditioning systems nowadays have numerous sensors and technologies that can break with the slightest wrong motion. Save time and money by hiring our service experts to take care of your air conditioning grunt work so you can focus more on the essential things in life.

2022 Super Service Award

Clean Air Pro Services

Clean Air Pro Services is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

Offers Coupon

Above & Beyond Air Conditioning & Heating

Over 60 Years of Combined Experience - EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE! Locally Owned and Operated FREE 2nd Opinion & FREE Estimates FREE Maintenance Visit with 1 Year Maintenance Agreement ($89 Value) Military and Veteran Discounts (18% OFF) 24 Hour Emergency Service Year Round Maintenance CPS Energy Savings Most Comprehensive 70 Point Tune-Up Inspection in the market Residential & Commercial HVAC - Installation and New Equipment Residential and Commercial Repairs Duct Work & Insulation Solar Attic Fans Energy Saving Thermostats Easy Financing Available Trane and Carrier Units

Offers Coupon