Almighty Movers

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

3.9

At Almighty Movers we understand the importance of customer service, and strive to be # 1 in our market. Our employees are courteous, professional, uniformed, and there to answer any of your questions. In other words, we are there for YOU every step of the way! We want to earn your trust and build an ongoing relationship. We are a family owned & operated business based in San Antonio (Home of the Spurs. Go spurs Go) and serving the state of Texas. We are there for your last minute moves whether it be an apartment, home, or office anywhere throughout the state of Texas. Call the PRO’S at 210-209-5227 for any questions or to schedule your move....

Keystone Moving Solutions LLC

Keystone Moving Solutions LLC- We are here to help you with your moving needs. We offer a high quality service for a competitive and reasonable price. We want to help you. Keystone Moving Solutions is a new company founded in 2020. We may be new but we know how to move! All of your items will be wrapped safely with moving blankets and pads. We provide everything you need to move your items quickly and safely to their destination. We have all tools needed to assist with Furniture assembly / disassembly. This is how we move it! We provide a moving truck for every move. We also provide loading and unloading Services. If you have a Uhaul to load / unload or maybe just a pick up truck we are here to help. We also unload PODS. We are here for all your moving needs. We show up on time and communicate all needs with you. We want your move to be as easy and non stressful as possible. Let us do the heavy lifting and take the weight off your shoulders. Storage Units, Houses, Apartments, Studios, Condos, and any space in between. So how much is it going to cost? Our rate starts at 110$ per hour with a 2 hour minimum. Add a mover for only 30$ more per hour. That includes a moving truck, and all tools needed to make your move quick and keep your items safe. There is also a one time travel fee for all moves outside of the New Braunfels area. Lets get moving! -Kenny Morrison Owner/ operator

Bexar Moving & Delivery

Moving is a sometimes frustrating and difficult task. Let us help alleviate that stress and take care of all the hard stuff for you. We give budget friendly rates by the hour AND flat rates so you never have to worry about the clock. Our prices are fair and upfront with absolutely ZERO hidden fees ever. Our friendly staff is experienced and knowledgeable on all aspects of moving and delivery. And they come equipped with all the latest tools to safely protect and move your belongings. We offer a wide selection of affordable services that will leave you 100% satisfied. So give us a call today, you won’t regret it!

Gio Moving Services

We offer quality moving services at an affordable price. Long distance and Local moving. Over 7 years of experience in the field. We pack and unpack. We also load and wrap all your furniture with pads and wrap. Call or text 737-414-2590 for a quick estimate

Offers by Gio Moving Services  on Angi

10/07/2019

Elizabeth K.

On August 10, I made the move from Austin to SA. I have used movers plenty of times, whether cross country or down the street and have never been disappointed in moving company until now. My husband called the agency and told them the exact addresses for the move, explained the stair situation at the second unit, and that we had a 1 bedroom apartment with about 800 sq ft. At this point, they gave us a price quote and an estimated time of 3 pm. This all seemed reasonable and we ahead and booked. Let me start by saying, I understand with moving things happen and things may not run on time, however being 3 hours late is completely unacceptable. They had every excuse in the book; at first, they claimed we had a lot of stuff but again, we explained that in the original quote, they said they hit traffic but we made that drive ourself and it was fine. We even had a text exchange saying the guys were on their way when they haven't even left the apartment yet. The fact of the matter is, we were GUARANTEED everything would be done by 3 PM by an employee and 3 hours late is unacceptable. What was even more disappointing, as we saw the movers unload everything they didn't even take the time to disassemble any of our furniture. They moved the dresser drawers full of clothing so we were wondering what the heck they were doing for the 3 extra hours if the move was half-assed? We turn on our TV and it was broken and to this day we have not received reimbursement or offer to repair. I had an email from a representative on Aug 28 that stated she would contact us with a remedy and I have not heard back since....today is Oct 7. My final point of frustration is we went back to our Austin apartment to clean and they left behind so much stuff that now I am really questioning how the heck they managed time. My assumption is they ran out of space in the truck since they failed to disassemble anything, but who really knows at this point. We ended up having to pay out of pocket to rent a truck to remove the remaining items in a hurry. Very unprofessional and most stressful move ever!

Description of Work
Moving from Austin to San Antonio

Category moving companies

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear of your bad moving experience. I do believe you used Almighty Moving services which is based out of Austin, Texas. I am the owner of Almighty Movers and do not have any record of this move, or claim.

10/24/2016

James P.

Went really well. Using credit card for payment incurred a 3% surcharge.

Description of Work
Move house contents to another house.

03/01/2016

Robert K.

They did a wonderful job and really took care of our furniture. The movers were highly professional.

Description of Work
I have used them 2 times.

11/19/2013

Barbara B.

Since they are movers and some jobs turn out to be more dificult than they expect, they cannot always control their arrival time. I used them three times to load two different PODS. I have hired other movers in the past who did not listen at all and who damaged things. Each time they sent two movers. They were clean, they were wearing the t-shirts that indicated they worked for the company, and they listened to me explain what I wanted done. I was there with them as they were doing the work. They wrapped the furniture and refrigerator; the refrigerator arrived 700 miles away without any scratches. I haven't unwrapped the furniture yet, but they used the same care with the furniture that they did with the refrigerator. The driveway to my new home is long and very steep; the contents were still in place in spite of the 700 mile journey. They were innovative in the way they packed and secured the contents and the employee who delivered the POD was going to pass on their packing methods to his company. I have had bad results working with previous companies and I would have told them to leave if they were not doing things properly. But I didn't have to do that. They were always cheerful and polite; I didn't hear any profanity from them.

Description of Work
They loaded boxes and furniture into a moving POD.

09/04/2013

Veronica J.

I contacted the owner regarding his employees remarks and their job performance, but he clearly has no control of his workers. When I told the owner that my furniture was damaged, his mover tried to play it off as if it was nothing. This owner should have shown up for my move considering they kept rescheduling every other hour with excuses on why they weren't there. I've never been so disappointed by customer service. They only put one sofa, one dresser, a bed with 4 boxes in the storage, and a treadmill. This moving company choice was an Epic Fail.

Description of Work
I used this company as a referral from my storage company. It was a HUGE mistake. This was the most unprofessional group I've dealt with. I had the move scheduled a month ahead. On the moving day I call to confirm and they tell me they'll be on schedule but instead they showed up 6 hours late because of a blowout. They send over 2 guys that had worked all day. They're moving super slow because they were tired. They tell me I should be happy they showed up. These guys were so small and could not handle the job. I've used a moving company before with just two guys that were older and they did the same job within 2 hours. These guys took 4 hours, they were goofing off knowing they charge by the hour. They broke the bottom of my marble top chest that is an antique. To buy that type of piece would cost me $2000. I can't even repair it. All they gave me as a discount was $75 and the guy issuing the receipt didn't want to list the updated amount on the original receipt.

08/05/2013

Prasanth P.

Movers showed up on time. All the stuff was moved on a timely fashion, they did not waste any time.

Description of Work
Moved household stuff around 20 boxes. We did lose a box. Almighty movers compensated us for the loss.

03/25/2013

Marilyn C.

The experience was ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!! I am retired Air Force, have had movers pack and ship my items from different places across the world and NEVER had such a bad experience for two blocks. The workers purposely slowed down their packing to get in 7 hours, they deliberately went the long way for two blocks to add on time (and acted liked they got lost, even when they followed me to and from the new and old destination), they had perishable items from my kitchen put in the garage on top of other items for the garage(it took two hours to find my refrigerated items). I had wood furniture with big gashes in them; they took wheels off rolling items, placed them away from the original furniture (still haven't found all those yet). Items I had marked "fragile" or "this side up" were haphazardly placed on dollies, in the truck, and brought to my new home on the wrong sides and even upside down. After all my hard work packing and marking, I'm still searching for things in my new home. Bottom line, I WOULDN'T USE THIS COMPANY TO MOVE GRAVE DIRT FROM ONE PLOT TO ANOTHER 3 FEET AWAY!!!! The most unfortunate part is I had used them two times before and NEVER had this kind of problem. They moved me twice, further between destinations, took less time, cost less money and performed much more professionally. Don't know if management or workers have changed, but DO NOT USE THEM AT THIS TIME!!!!

Description of Work
I contracted three workers, from this company, to move myself Mar 7 2013, from my old residence (2 story, 3 bedrooms; only master fully furnished, no sofa, no loveseat) to my new residence EXACTLY two blocks from my old residence one story 4 bedroom). I had most items I required to be moved boxed and marked. Other items I had marked for "self carry" or were open and instructed the workers I would move those things on my own. The biggest job I needed was furniture broken down and moved.

07/02/2012

Victoria C.

If you are looking for movers look no further, I can’t praise these guys enough for a job well done! They exceeded all my expectations. First they made availability to accommodate an ever changing schedule (the closing date was a moving target). Then they were EARLY on the day of the move, extremely professional, a contract was prepared and reviewed prior to start. They worked at a fast pace, and all 3 men were pleasant and patient regarding the placement of furniture, even offering helpful suggestions. If you’re like me, moving is stressful enough but Almighty Movers turned the event into a true celebration

Description of Work
The move was a 3 bedroom house (in storage) to a new home in San Antonio.

03/29/2012

Peggy H.

The experience was excellent. I have used them before. They were professional. They were on time and didn't mess around. They were great.

Description of Work
I used Almighty Movers to move a whole houseful of furniture.

10/04/2011

Sandra L.

Overall, everything went very well. This was my first experience with movers and I hope all of them will be the same. They also unloaded everything as carefully as possible. If I should ever need movers again, I will go to Almighty Movers again.

Description of Work
The movers drove to Austin to move a few things to San Antonio. They were punctual and it was a last minute request and they worked around their schedule to accomodate us. They professionally moved the items from the house - they carefully wrapped all of the items and were very careful moving them. In addition, they removed doors and replaced them after moving the refrigerator. We also asked if other items could be moved and they gave me a price for those items that was fair. ** Price is approximate - I cannot remember what I paid them but it was comparable to others I priced.

Almighty Movers