Allgood Electric

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2006

Why should you consider Allgood Electric? Live friendly people answering our phones, we will take care of your Property by wearing floor protectors and work mats or tarps Courtesy call when tech is on way We will listen to your concerns with non-technical language. Upfront agreed upon price before any work is done ....

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

electrician (960)lighting (204)ceiling fan installation (86)landscape lighting (2)home security systems (11)

08/02/2022

Roger L.

Friendly knowledgeable and professional electrician Excellent company to use for electrical issues

Description of Work
Electrical wiring short

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

06/27/2022

Janet K.

I am very satisfied. Allgood contacted me right away. I scheduled an appointment within a few days. Electrician determined the light switch was broken and replaced it.

Description of Work
Determine why attic lights stopped working. Repair.

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/31/2022

Maureen N.

Great. Efficient , friendly & fast

Description of Work
Outlets & small bathroom heater

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

03/19/2022

Mary B.

It was easy to schedule an appointment. I originally thought I needed 4 GFCI outlets replaced. The technician, David, checked each of the outlets and determined that only 2 needed to be replaced. He also installed 2 carbon monoxide detectors. One of the detectors turned out to be defective so he had to return to the supplier and get another detector which was fine. David was professional, personable and worked efficiently. He was very neat and respected my home by being careful as he carried his ladder up and down stairs and around the house. It was a very pleasant experience working with the office to schedule the appointment and pay for services. Everyone was easy to work with.

Description of Work
GFCI outlets replaced and carbon monoxide detectors installed

Cost $1,159.98

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

01/24/2022

Amber R.

Excellent customer service and work, competitive prices. Scheduled us right away.

Description of Work
Upgrade electrical panel & add outlets

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

01/10/2022

Kevin A.

The owner, Troy Allgood, gave a fair and complete estimate. The work was scheduled within a reasonable amount of time. Electrician was on time, was professional, and did an excellent job completing the work.

Description of Work
Wire an electrical outlet to run a garbage disposal unit.

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

01/03/2022

RALPH P.

Allgood electrician did a great job. He was prompt, courteous, professional; and provided a clear explanation of work required.

Description of Work
Needed replacement of non-working GFCI outdoor outlet and replacement of a living room switch

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

11/08/2021

Jessica N.

Allgood was very easy to work with. They were punctual, friendly and worked hard to get the job done. I had a difficult area to work on for my porch lights to be installed, but the tech found a way to work it out for me, and I'm extremely happy with the results. My front porch is finally lit up (safer!!), and I also have a lamp in my entry table now that I have an outlet for it...which, while it does look pretty, is also safer for me, as I'm in a wheelchair. I will most likely need more things done, as I work on projects around my house, and will definitely call Allgood for the job...They're already saved in my phone's contacts!

Description of Work
Exterior lights installed and interior outlet installed.

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

Review for Allgood Electric - 12106 Valliant Dr, San Antonio, TX - 39536758

10/25/2021

Kyle E.

From the initial contact they were very thorough and knowledgable at what I needed. They showed up on time and they provided a fair price.

Description of Work
Transfer switch with 50 amp plug

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

09/27/2021

James A K.

Very courteous, skilled electrician. Also took away old fan. We have used Allgood on several occasions and service is always very professional, on time, efficient, at price quoted.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Installation

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/23/2021

Alicia W.

Allgood was professional and easy to work with. They removed an old, hot electric outlet that was a hazard in our backyard for a reasonable $89. I would recommend allgood and will be using them on future projects.

Description of Work
Outlet removed outside

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/23/2021

Israel V.

Had numerous projects to complete and super happy I chose this business. Electricians were extremely knowledgable and professional. All work was done quickly and at a high standard. I highly recommend Allgood for all electrical needs.

Description of Work
Installed Ceiling fans, replaced/added electrical outlets. Updated/rewired electrical boxes.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/17/2021

Terresa J.

Allgood is a great electric company. The gentlemen sent to work on installation and upgrading panels did a terrific job. They were professional, focused, polite, and most informative as they worked. Their pricing was exactly what I thought it should be, which was great. I have a new list of items I want them to work on. Can't wait.

Description of Work
Install ceiling fan and bring electrical panels up to code.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

02/07/2021

Ann L.

Quickly found the problem was caused by another outlet on the same circuit and fixed the problem at the root. Actually reduced bill because the troubleshooting required was insignificant, so I truly appreciated the integrity and straight forward approach of the technician. They can consider themselves my electricians of choice!

Description of Work
Troubleshoot dead electrical outlet on kitchen xircuit

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/11/2021

Debbie P.

Brain arrived on time, was very professional, did the work in an efficient manner. They installed a light on the front porch and in hall closet. They had to run electric to for both as no lights currently in either location. Happy with results.

Description of Work
Installation of Front Porch Light and Closet Light

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

01/06/2021

Kate A.

So well that we requested an estimate for additional work. Prompt. Knowledgeable. Efficient.

Description of Work
Repair of electrical outlet

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

12/28/2020

Kathleen B.

Excellent experience all around from initial contract to installation - everything went smooth and works great!! I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced two light fixtures.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/23/2020

Gary M.

It went very well. The electrical box was installed wrong and had cracked. We were very afraid that our dining room lamp fixture was going to crash. It was fixed. We're happy. We would use Allgood Electric again.

Description of Work
Electrical boxes and light

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/29/2020

Ernest B.

Guys were extremely helpful and found the problem immediately. Very polite and very professional

Description of Work
Light switch replaced in attic. Lights were out in kitchen.

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/24/2020

david P.

I hired Allgood to do a project for us at our home. Alex came out and was just tremendous. To save some money, I decided to do a portion of the labor myself. Alex even helped me with this and loaned me power tools that I would not have been able to complete the job without. When our spa was installed, I needed Allgood to come out one final time and connect the spa. Our kids and I were excited to use the spa for the first time that night. Due to a family emergency, Alex was out of town. Troy Allgood, the owner came out that day to finish connecting the spa for us and the whole family was able to enjoy the spa that night. Just fantastic service, a fair price and high quality work. I recommend Allgood and will use them for all of our electrical needs.

Description of Work
Pull a 240V line and connect a new spa

Category electrician, home security systems

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/12/2020

Melissa C.

HE found the problem within 10 mins. bottom line, I need a new pump for our pond. All I had to pay for was a trip charge.

Description of Work
DIAGNOSE BREAKER PROBLEM

Category electrician, home security systems

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/12/2020

KENNETH H.

diagnose problems with flickering lights and TV

Description of Work
Quick response, courteous & professional, electrician wore mask entire time, listened to my description of problem and observed examples, made an initial diagnosis and gave a description & quote for troubleshooting effort, found problems with utility voltage, provided contact for CPS and offered to make call. CPS verified Allgood’s diagnosis and corrected problem at power pole. Allgood followed up by phone next day.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/08/2020

Christina Y.

We only needed an estimate for re-wiring the entire house.

Description of Work
Estimate only

Category home security systems