Allgood Electric

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/14/2018

12106 Valliant Dr

San Antonio, TX 78216

Why should you consider Allgood Electric? Live friendly people answering our phones, we will take care of your Property by wearing floor protectors and work mats or tarps Courtesy call when tech is on way We will listen to your concerns with non-technical language. Upfront agreed upon price before any work is done ....

electrician (946)lighting (201)ceiling fan installation (83)home security systems (11)landscape lighting (2)

02/07/2021

Quickly found the problem was caused by another outlet on the same circuit and fixed the problem at the root. Actually reduced bill because the troubleshooting required was insignificant, so I truly appreciated the integrity and straight forward approach of the technician. They can consider themselves my electricians of choice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot dead electrical outlet on kitchen xircuit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/11/2021

Brain arrived on time, was very professional, did the work in an efficient manner. They installed a light on the front porch and in hall closet. They had to run electric to for both as no lights currently in either location. Happy with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Front Porch Light and Closet Light

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

01/06/2021

So well that we requested an estimate for additional work. Prompt. Knowledgeable. Efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of electrical outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

12/28/2020

Excellent experience all around from initial contract to installation - everything went smooth and works great!! I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two light fixtures.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/23/2020

It went very well. The electrical box was installed wrong and had cracked. We were very afraid that our dining room lamp fixture was going to crash. It was fixed. We're happy. We would use Allgood Electric again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical boxes and light

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

11/29/2020

Guys were extremely helpful and found the problem immediately. Very polite and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light switch replaced in attic. Lights were out in kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/24/2020

I hired Allgood to do a project for us at our home. Alex came out and was just tremendous. To save some money, I decided to do a portion of the labor myself. Alex even helped me with this and loaned me power tools that I would not have been able to complete the job without. When our spa was installed, I needed Allgood to come out one final time and connect the spa. Our kids and I were excited to u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pull a 240V line and connect a new spa

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/12/2020

diagnose problems with flickering lights and TV

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quick response, courteous & professional, electrician wore mask entire time, listened to my description of problem and observed examples, made an initial diagnosis and gave a description & quote for troubleshooting effort, found problems with utility voltage, provided contact for CPS and offered to make call. CPS verified Allgood’s diagnosis and corrected problem at power pole. Allgood followed up by phone next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/12/2020

HE found the problem within 10 mins. bottom line, I need a new pump for our pond. All I had to pay for was a trip charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DIAGNOSE BREAKER PROBLEM

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

11/08/2020

We only needed an estimate for re-wiring the entire house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate only

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

Special testing for your home after lighting strikes or surges. We do not install appliances but will be happy to run a new circuit for a new appliance. Tripping breakers, panel change out, breaker box, surge protectors, tankless water heaters that require electrical hook up, kitchen electrical remodels, recessed lighting, over cabinet lighting, under cabinet lighting , tripping breakers, GFCI Protection, adding outlets, plugs switches, tamper resist plugs, security lighting, smoke detectors.

Landscape lighting and security cameras. We don't provide service to mobile homes or for parking lot lighting. We only do minor commercial work. Call for more details.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing