ALLGEN COMPUTER WAREHOUSE

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

Computer Sales
Electronic Gadget Repair

Our 6 employee team handles computer solutions for our current and prospective customers in and around Bexar County and South Texas. Depot repair services are offered on a first-come-first serve basis and, depending on workload, can be completed within 3-5 business days. On-site requests can usually be scheduled within one business day. Full line of Computer Parts and Accessories available: many in stock, some by special order. We ship to any Domestic U.S. addresses. All Major Credit Cards are accepted, PayPal, and Personal Checks....

Professional Services Technologies

We are an SMB Cloud Champion with Microsoft that offers the following IT services to businesses: -- Office 365 (email, Onedrive for Business, encryption, HIPAA compliance) -- HIPAA compliance for medical offices, law firms (per HB300) -- File storage/sharing solutions (dropbox, Onedrive for Business,) -- Managed services (including data backup, monitoring, antivirus, maintenance) for networks, computers, and cloud services -- Branding and website building and maintenance - Lead generation and marketing so your business can grow not just exist -- Service contracts available (includes special offers/services/priority response time). We do not offer services to residential customers.

BIG Ben MIT

In today's world, technology can be found all around our homes and businesses, and it's important to always have the right team there for you when you need a helping hand. At Big Ben MIT, it's our mission to put our years of tech experience to work for our community and provide a service they can rely on to be done right the first time. Everything we do is personalized to fit your specific needs and is designed around your home to ensure that we deliver a seamless result every time. From AV, home theater and sound systems installations, and TV mounting, to information technology, cybersecurity, Wi-Fi systems, computer networks and telecommunications, and so much more, we have the experience to handle it all. Plus, all our solutions come with a lifetime warranty to ensure you always have peace of mind. So, when it comes to all your technology needs, give our team a call, and let your local experts handle everything.

Dan The Computer Man

Dan The Computer Man is an owner-operated business with more than 15 years in the industry offering on-site computer repair. I work side-by-side with the computer owner to resolve problems, asking questions about the person's usage and preferences, and coming to a resolution together. I charge an hourly rate & can help with all of your computer needs. I have also been an Angie's List Super Service Award winner from 2008-2020!

06/22/2015

Description of Work
My machine quit working after we had a power outage. Diagnostics was done and found that the power supply in the computer was bad. They gave me a choice of either a new part or a used part. A used part was about 1/2 the cost of a new part. I chose the used part. They gave me two to three business days to do the diagnosis and fix the machine. I had it back within 24 hours.

Category computer sales

02/27/2014

I will go to them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I had a Trojan Horse virus, a malware program, and spam that was sent to my computer. They took all of these out without damaging my existing programs. The cost included taxes charged. I had them create a computer for me several years ago. The cost was $650 and was a bargain!

Category computer sales

Computer Sales and Service, Parts, and Accessories. Walk-in (depot) services include Desktop and Laptop Computer Troubleshooting and Repair, Virus Removal and Protection, Hardware and Software Installation , Upgrades, Custom Builds, Electronic Repair, and Consultation.

Training, Rentals, Custom Software Design, Custom Circuit Design.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal