All Blue Pools Service & Repair

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

4.3

YOU RELAX, LET US DO THE WORK!!...

Fiesta Pool Services

Fiesta Pool and Spa Services was founded on the belief that too often quality is compromised for the sake of time. We at Fiesta Pool & Spa believe that every pool and spa services associated with our name should be treated as though they are our own, and shouldn't be left until each service is as perfect as possible. Each of our Certified Pool Technicians take their time and focus on superior service to your pool or spa. We are dedicated to the pursuit of perfection both in our company and our lives. TRAI License # 385568

Aquafresh Pool and Spa

At Aquafresh Pool and Spa our top priority is to offer a hassle free solution for pool care and weekly maintenance. With our trained professionals you can forget about constantly cleaning and checking chemicals and instead put the pleasure back into pool ownership. Please reach out for a quote or estimate!

Alamo Pool & Spa Inc

Honest Service Since 1999, Accredited with BBB. Specialize in pool remodeling, including re-tiling, re-plastering, re-lining; pool and spa cleaning and repair. Member of Ipssa. Accepting Visa,Mastercard & Discover.

01/05/2012

elisa M.

Everything went very well. We were very upset when we saw our pool. In 25 years, we never had such a problem andI was in panic. Jason was very prompt, very professional and very calming. Would certainly call him back.

Description of Work
Changed our pool water from dark green to crystal clear in 4 days. Automatic chlorinator stopped working while we were out of town. Pool was dark green when we returned. Called this company and Jason "flocked" the pool. He came back everyday for 3 days after that to check the progress, clean the equipment, vacumm the pool several times, and fix the chlorinator. He also suggested we put a floating chlorinator in the pool when we are away so even if automatic chlorinator stops, pool will still get chlorine. Better to have too much then not any. Wish we would have thought of that! Price was $65.00 an hour.

02/04/2011

Brian M.

He is very honest. I have been using him for six months. He respects the home. This guy is very honest. I'm very pleased with what he is doing. He makes sure that he isn't overcharging. His prices are consistent.

Description of Work
He does weekly pool cleanings. He also did some repair work.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for your positive feed back, it is greatly appreciated. I take pride in providing my customers reliable, honest and affordable service! Thank you for your business and I look forward to working with you in the near future.

10/28/2010

LINDA M H.

We paid the owner to come for an "orientation" to our pool and it's workings. He was prompt, courteous, and seemed like a very nice guy. He assured us that he was experienced with salt pools. We left on vacation feeling confident in his abilities. Unfortunately, our trust was misplaced. We received one call from our friend who was house sitting and the hose had been left on to fill the pool. It had overflowed. I called the pool man, and he admitted he had indeed left the hose running; and said he would pay the water bill. The result of that was a VERY high water bill the next month, as well as a fine for wasting so much water. He never called us to see what the bill was. Then we came home from vacation to find a green pool. (Again, no call to even apologize or warn us of what would greet us when we arrived home.)The result of that was expenditures of approximately $600 and almost three months before we had clear water, and all the algae had been scrubbed out of the sides of the pool. All in all a VERY BAD experience, I'm sorry to say.

Description of Work
Vacation Pool Cleaning and Maintenance

07/28/2010

Eileen W.

They are courteous. They provide extremely good service. They are also reasonable and very dependable. They are one of the premier pool companies in San Antonio.

Description of Work
They provide weekly cleaning and chemicals.

05/18/2010

Eileen W.

Jason is professional, courteous, prompt and does an awesome job of keeping my pool sparkling clean at all times, even when the pollen and trees are shedding. I have him 12 months out of the year and he does a great job at a very reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Has been my pool service provider since I installed my pool in 2007. Replaced my pump in 2010.

05/04/2010

renee M.

He showed up when he said he would, clenaed the filter, checked the chemicals, balanced the pool, brushed it, and vacuumed it both times he has come so far! I hired him in April 2010 and I think this will be a long term relationship - finally!

Description of Work
I have hired three different pool people and found that their work was never better than my own and it was pricey!!! My neighbor recommended Jason and I am thrilled!! He is far cheaper than my last provider and the pool is gorgeous - he actually does all components of the pool service every time he comes - I dont know why some pool companies say they will, but don't. I am so excited! I

Category pool cleaners

Service and repair Pools and hot tubs. Free Estimates, Weekly service/cleaning, competitive rates, realiable service.

New construction or Resurfacing