Alamo City Construction & Supply LLC.

Founded 1966 • With Angi since May 2010

Mark A. Reina
05/23/2021

3902 S PRESA ST

San Antonio, TX 78210

Alamo City Construction & Supplies LLC is a family-owned business (licensed, bonded, and insured with the City of San Antonio) that has been proudly serving the Alamo City, and surrounding areas, since 1966. If you can picture it, we can help bring that vision to life! From the foundation, to the roof, to the perimeter of your home, and everything in between, we have some of the best carpenters and tradesmen who help to create a smooth and hassle-free experience, with every project, for our clients. We, at Alamo City Construction, strive to provide our customers with quality craftsmanship and great customer service every time. We offer FREE ESTIMATES so, please, don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule yours today. Looking forward to the opportunity to earn your business and help create the home of your dreams!...

house painting (5)home remodeling (5)interior painting (4)electrician (3)drywall (3)concrete repair (3)tile installation (3)foundation repair (2)window replacement (2)roofing (2)plumbers (2)HVAC Companies (2)

05/10/2021

This experience was frustrating from beginning to end, or should I say, to when I finally gave up. Getting a quote was like pulling teeth and took about a month, during which they consistently missed the deadlines they set. Communication was terrible throughout the entire process - it was near impossible to get a response even when trying multiple channels and when I did get a response and they pr...

Description of Work
Various projects including replacement of a retaining wall, duct cleaning and repair, HVAC closet repair, smoke alarm install, and spring hinge installation.

Category concrete repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home security systems,doors,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

12/20/2020

Our entire house needed leveling. House is on Pier and Beam. Had worked with Alamo City Construction in the past. My wife and I agreed this job needed someone we could trust to get the job done and provide us with piece of mind. The team that came out did a professional job. They were hard working, here every day and made sure the job was done right and on time. The house feels solid for the first...

Description of Work
House leveled

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] family for trusting in my Company. We are happy to had satisfied you in our work, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

09/03/2020

My experience with Alamo Construction was fantastic. Their punctuality and work ethic is what all companies should be. The only difference with Alamo Construction...they deliver. The mason is a true artisan. He literally took down my brick columns brick by brick restoring them to their 97 year old glory. The job was completed much faster than originally projected. Someone from Alamo came out every...

Description of Work
front porch and brick columns

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we aim to please.

06/10/2020

Alamo City Construction did an outstanding job. They are very nice, responsive, prompt, and professional. They painted the exterior of my home which included scraping off some really old paint. That was a big job. They also removed a very old chain link fence and built a privacy fence that is a combination of corrugated metal and lumber. And they built a fence around my front yard. It looks beauti...

Description of Work
Exterior house paint; privacy fence And fence around front yard

Category fencing,home builders,house painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure working for you.

04/06/2020

Alamo City Construction is one of the most professional companies I have ever worked with. I have been completely satisfied with every job they have done for me. That’s why I keep calling them every time my wife wants something else done to the house. It’s good to know we have such a reliable company here in San Antonio. Mark Reina is not only professional in the way he does business but he also i...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior and exterior, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Electrical, Pavilion, converted garage to second living area.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure working for you and your family. We strive to bring the best product possible to insure our customer's satisfaction. Call us on your next home or business project. Be safe out there.

04/06/2020

Alamo City Construction did a kitchen addition and other renovations to the interior and exterior of my home. Everything went smooth and they did a beautiful job! The addition matched perfectly with the rest of the house! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing work done on their home.

Description of Work
Roofing, Electrical, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,foundation repair,patios

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we aim to please our customers

03/02/2020

Awesome! All of the work was completed on time and on budget. Everything was done to our exact specifications and with great care. We highly recommend Alamo City Construction for all home projects. We plan to continue to work with them for all of our future projects!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Roofing, Plumbing, Heating & A/C, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], It's always a pleasure working for you. I any business, it is welcoming to serve such good customers as yourselves. Thank you for putting your trust in my Company.

02/26/2020

They did a good job. They had a reasonable price and they got the job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They did sheet rock. They painted the interior and exterior of my house.

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for those kind words, you make it easy with your encouraging attitude.

02/24/2020

It was great. They were very courteous, they let us know what time they would be there, they explained each stuffs that they will do and they will tell us when they were done if we were not in the house. I was really impressed with the quality of their work too.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Thank you for trusting our company, we aim high in pleasing our customers. We cherish the kindness and good words.

02/21/2020

It was fine. They were here on time, they did the work that they were supposed to do and if I didn't like something for the work they will correct it.

Description of Work
They did full kitchen and bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

Thank you both for giving us the opportunity in serving your family. We had fun with you guys.

We are general contractors, specializing in all areas of construction such as (but not limited to): plumbing, foundation work, framing, roofing, electrical, HVAC, sheetrock, tape & float, texturing, flooring, tile work, cabinetry, historic work, renovations, remodels, additions, new builds, concrete work, masonry, iron work.