Aladdin Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1956 • With Angi since April 2005

315 W Josephine St

San Antonio, TX 78212

Aladdin has been locally owned and operated since 1956. We are located near downtown San Antonio and have locations in Boerne & New Braunfels. We currently employ 25 individuals. No subcontractors are used. Pricing is determined before each job and we measure by the sq/ft. Travel charges apply outside of loop 1604. Additional charges apply for after hours services. We accept all major credit cards, checks & cash. Don't forget to ask about the Angie's List discount. Additonal faxes - (830) 816-5254, (210) 736-1825, (830) 816-5254. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Aladdin Cleaning & Restoration Inc, Aladdin Sales & Services Inc....

air duct cleaning (89)carpet cleaning (70)oriental rug cleaning (35)upholstery cleaning (16)dryer vent cleaning (15)floor cleaning (4)house cleaning (4)tile installation (3)water damage restoration (2)mold removal (1)drapery cleaning (1)

07/14/2020

Great! Brian and Joe did a wonderful job and my tenant was thrilled with the result. She sent pictures and said the carpet looked like it was brand new! I live out of state, but have properties in San Antonio and have used Aladdin in the past and have always been satisfied with their work and professionalism. Stay safe San Antonio!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

03/03/2019

Andrew & Eric were on time, explained everything and did an outstanding job. My furniture looks as good as it did the day I brought it home. It was a specialty job requiring low moisture, no steam cleaning due to the fabric and pillow fill. I had a much lower cost proposal from another company that wanted to steam clean it, despite the manufacturer's recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean sectional and hassock

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

02/13/2019

Employee showed up initially, then asked to come back later because cleaning would have been too difficult during business hours. We appreciated that and he came back later. He was tired so the last visit as short and curt. Recommended that we replace all our air ducts, too dirty to clean. Getting second, third and fourth opinions since have validated that cleaning is definitely doable. Going with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

COST $162.38

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

10/01/2017

With a minimum of water and using the proper liquid cleaner they were able to remove the entire stain and actually left me a bottle of the cleaner in case it happens again. Sea grass material is very absorbent and red wine on any absorbent material is sure to stain....but they fixed it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spilled red wine on a sea grass rug on a Wednesday night. Receptionist at Aladdin was very nice and squeezed in a repairman for the next day before my 5pm event. Left too long, a red wine stain is impossible to remove. The two repairman were very professional, knowledgeable about sea grass rug material and aware of my time frame working quickly.to remove the stain.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

[Member Name Removed]- thank you for taking the time to review Aladdin! We appreciated the kind words! Please let us know if you need anything else :)

03/23/2017

They did an excellent job. They actually took it to their shop because I had an old dog that had peed on the carpet. It took some real cleaning and they did a beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned 1 carpet and upholstered furniture.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2014

02/13/2017

I think they could have gone a little bit lower on their price. There were two people who performed the work. It took about 1.5 to 2 hours to finish the service. They had my carpet looking brand new and my floor. They did really awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my ceramic tile and grout and they cleaned 4 rooms of carpeting.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2015

07/21/2016

Their prices are a bit high and we had some difficulty getting scheduled and I didn't like that they laid out my silk rug on the floor for people to walk on. When they found out something was not cleaned all the way, they took it back and cleaned it again. They do show up when they say they will.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did rug cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2016

02/11/2016

I had originally scheduled Aladdin to come out to clean my air ducts. When they first arrived, they said they'd check the kitchen air duct to see what kind of job they had ahead of them.  They took a photo of the duct in the kitchen, which they say is usually the dirtiest. They showed me the picture and said that it was actually quite clean and didn't require any services. I was really impressed b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned some intake areas for my A/C and dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2016

08/29/2015

They did a great job at a fair price.......what else can I say!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a 9x12 and a 5x7 oriental rug

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2015

07/28/2015

I was very happy with their services. They were reasonably priced and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned an oriental rug that I had.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2015

Cleaning & restoration - oriental & area rugs, carpet, drapery, furniture & upholstery, air ducts, tile & grout, odor removal, hardwood floor. Fire & water damage, water extraction, mold & mildew remediation.