Air-Tex Air Conditioning

Founded 1952 • With Angi since May 2006

Air -Tex is your 1 source for heating and air-conditioning sales and service. We have been Serving San Antonio with Quality and Integrity Since 1952. From residential to commercial accounts, there is no job too big or too small! We are fully licensed....

Above & Beyond Air Conditioning & Heating

Over 60 Years of Combined Experience - EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE! Locally Owned and Operated FREE 2nd Opinion & FREE Estimates FREE Maintenance Visit with 1 Year Maintenance Agreement ($89 Value) Military and Veteran Discounts (18% OFF) 24 Hour Emergency Service Year Round Maintenance CPS Energy Savings Most Comprehensive 70 Point Tune-Up Inspection in the market Residential & Commercial HVAC - Installation and New Equipment Residential and Commercial Repairs Duct Work & Insulation Solar Attic Fans Energy Saving Thermostats Easy Financing Available Trane and Carrier Units

Offers by Above & Beyond Air Conditioning & Heating on Angi
Alexander Services A/C & Heat

Alexander Services Heating & Cooling in San Antonio, TX is the premier provider of HVAC services in San Antonio. Our high standard of service excellence for residential and commercial heating and air conditioning is unmatched, with all work done on time and within the proposed budget. We offer sales, service, and installation for all makes and models, with all work guaranteed, so call today! We are customer oriented and family owned and operated. Let us give you a great service experience that you can tell your friends about. Additional DBA - LKERRTEX Inc.

Elmer's Home Service

If cleanliness is next to godliness then we're saints. At Elmer's, we take the time needed to make sure your home feels as comfortable as you need it to be. AC and Plumbing is our trade; making homes healthy is what we do. Call us for the best guarantees and warranties in San Antonio.

07/11/2016

I called twice and left messages for someone to contact me. I was only persistent with this company because a friend of mine recommended them to me. When the technician came out to my house, he was very brief, taking less than a few minutes to look at the inside and outside units. He then showed me a price on a laminated handout and very quickly explained my option with his company. He said that s...

Description of Work
I was looking for an estimate to replace the A/C unit in my home. It has broken down twice already this summer and I have been told that the unit was manufactured in 1988 and it would probably only make it through this summer. I am planning on getting the unit replaced within the next month.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sorry for your experience. I dont see any record of this. It's possible that it was another company with [Member Information Removed] similar name. That is definatly not how we do business.

11/15/2014

Description of Work
Installed new Carrier Furnace today. The installation was smooth and efficient. Air-Tex team are always professional and courteous; Starting with Sharon on the phone to Keith and the crew. A special shout out to Rich, his integrity and honesty are unparalleled; I trust his professional advice completely! I have used Air-Tex for ALL my AC and heating needs. When my 15 year old furnace went out , I knew Air-Tex would advise me honestly; whether fixing or replacing was the smart thing to do. Can't say that about other companies....we are happy to do business with this family operation!

06/28/2011

They were highly recommended by someone that I worked with. He had used them for his own personal use and also for his parents' house. They were San Antonio natives and we were not at the time. We used them. We were very very pleased and we continued to use them for maintenance. We signed a contract with them for them to check in the spring and in the fall. They were very responsive. We think they...

Description of Work
Air Tex on Callaghan Road came out in the fall for the maintenance of the heating unit. They had put in our central air-conditioning unit about 13 years ago.

01/15/2009

They are very good, trustworthy and reliable. I have used them for years.

Description of Work
I have a maintenance agreement with them and they come out in the Spring and Fall.

08/04/2008

They are prompt when I call them and they go out of their way to come over when I need them. They are very neat and honest with their work and we have been satisfied with them.

Description of Work
Last 15 years they have been servicing my heating and AC unit. During that time they have replaced the units and checked my heating in the winter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating Equipment & Systems,Heating Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties,Air Conditioning Service & Repair