AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATION

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2007

With over 1,000 reviews, Air Systems has truly earned the Super Service Award the past 11 years! We are also a Trane Comfort Specialist company, providing high-quality services that include AC repair, duct repair, duct replacement, leak detection, and indoor air quality checking. Air Systems has been in operation under the leadership and guidance of Carlos and Sylvia Jimenez since 1988. Carlos and Sylvia have a combined experience in the HVAC industry of over 60 years. His knowledge of the HVAC industry is extensive and varied, as demonstrated by the numerous industry certifications awarded him, and her experience and administrative expertise has enabled her to develop a well structured organization. We do not service or install window units....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

HVAC Companies (1089)insulation (2)air duct cleaning (55)electrician (52)sewer cleaning (1)radon mitigation (1)

09/23/2022

Katherine W.

Air Systems was great! They were upfront and honest about pricing and potential delays in equipment. We appreciated how prompt and reliable they were! We will definitely continue to work with them for annual servicing and any needs in the future.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair and Replacement

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

09/22/2022

Nancy F.

Great job done by professionals. They arrived on time and were ready to work. Glad I found them on the Trane site.

Description of Work
Installed Trane heat pump

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/14/2022

Oscar A.

Air Systems A/C-Heating and Refrigeration has been an excellent experience for me as a customer. They offered me piece-of-mind in knowing I was receiving the best possible service from an incredible team of professionals. When you call a business and ask for a proposal, it's not very often that you get the company's Vice President to visit your home the same day and offer you the best-detailed recommendation with many options to consider. I called other reputable companies for bids, and Air Systems made me feel like I mattered to them; they wanted to ensure I was happy with their services. There aren’t many companies that will do this, and I highly recommend using Air Systems if you ever need their services. Key points I liked about Air Systems were: Very responsive, On time, Attention to detail, and Integrity.

Description of Work
Complete AC & Heating Replacement

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

06/08/2022

venetia A.

Our technician (David) did a great job. He was very thorough, and through the course of his detailed system inspection, he found that our refrigerant was low. This issue was corrected on the spot. As always, David was very friendly, courteous and professional, which is why we always request him by name.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner check up and annual maintenance

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

05/18/2022

shaf A.

It went very well. They have done a great job well done

Description of Work
install a new A/C system

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

05/09/2022

Jenny P.

Very happy with the purchase and their prompt service. Very professional, Carlos went through all the details. I would highly recommend this company. Thank You! Jenny Polanco

Description of Work
Purchased a ne AC unit.

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

05/05/2022

David G.

I was looking to replace a 22 year old AC system late evening and went to Angi’s website to look for Air Conditioner repair/replacement companies. I found Air Systems was one of the companies recommended for replacement of old system. Submitted a quote request thru the website. Five minutes later I get a call from Carlos to schedule an appointment. I was very impressed with his quick response. He came over the next day and assessed what was needed and the next day provide me with 5 replacement options and cost of each. I was able to do research on units on options list and had a good understanding of which would meet my needs. Other companies just gave me one choice. Once I decided which option, I wanted I informed Carlos and scheduled a date for replacement of AC system. Before replacement date I had a few questions regarding unit and install, every time I contacted Carlos he would respond almost immediately and would answer my questions to my satisfaction. Carlos and his crew arrived at appointment time told me what they were going to do and how long it would take to complete replacement. The team was very professional and very courteous and did a great job on install. They cleaned up as they finished, and David gave me a quick tutorial on the Thermostat and its functions. All in all it was a great experience and never felt pressured at all. Great compan,y great team of employees. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Replace 22 year old AC system

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/18/2022

Carol W.

Same day service which was greatly appreciated. Dave detailed his services for me so I could understand what the issues were. Air Systems has been my go to company for six years. They also updated the very old AC and heating equipment 5 years ago.

Description of Work
Routine spring maintenance and one unit not cooling

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

Thank you for your business and review, it is greatly appreciated!

04/06/2022

Denise H.

I loved Carlos and the office , everything went smooth and the price was affordable. From day one meeting Carlos he meet all my expectations, will always use this company for all my AC repairs and maintenance.

Description of Work
New AC unit installation

Category electrician

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thank you for your kind review and feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

04/04/2022

Mary B.

It was easy to schedule the appointment. I bought a package for fall maintenance of heating and spring maintenance for A/C. Mark called when he was on his way to my house. He ran the A/C, cleared drain line, checked for loose wires, checked blower motor, checked equipment outside, washed down condenser. I appreciate that he cleaned up after himself and left no mess behind. I have had Air Systems service my heating and AC for over 11 years. All their staff are professional, personable and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Spring A/C maintenance

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Thank you for your business and continued trust in Air Systems!

03/18/2022

Scott F.

It went very well! Technician was on time and very thoroughly serviced both of our HVAC units. We bought these units from this excellent company back in 2018 and as promised, they continue to deliver excellent service as well!

Description of Work
Seasonal HVAC service

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

Thank you for your business and for trusting Air Systems!

03/03/2022

Truco F.

Called to let me know they’re on the way. Tech was very thoughtful and informed what he was doing and checking. Wore mask and shoe guards before coming inside. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Spring check up

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation, it is greatly appreciated!

12/24/2021

Kenneth S.

All was Outstanding. I would definitely hire Carlos and his technicians again.

Description of Work
A/C and Heating Replaced

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

Thank you for your business and feedback!

11/13/2021

Richard U.

Carlos is very professional and fair in his pricing and work. He came out on a Sunday to give us an estimate when our heating system stopped working. His proposal was thousands of dollars less than the competition and the system was of higher quality. He also was the only contractor to include a CPS rebate process to allow us to get approximately $1000 back. So we chose Carlos and he accompanied a very qualified team that installed our system in less than 1 day. The work was excellent and they did not leave a mess. Our new system is working well and I would recommend Carlos and his company to anyone needing a new air system.

Description of Work
new central air/heating system installed

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

Thank you for your kind review and feedback!

11/05/2021

Myra C.

Excellent experience! Great communication and follow through.

Description of Work
Ac and heating system installation

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

10/23/2021

Steve G.

We just had Air Systems out to do the annual fall furnace check up and as usual all went well. We are long-time customers of Air Systems and cannot say enough about our satisfaction with their service. They serviced our previous system and installed our current Trane system 4 years ago. Dealing with them is a pleasure. Their office personnel are always courteous and accommodating when scheduling appointments. Their technicians are always professional and thorough. They carefully explain what they do at each service call and offer suggestions and advice on keeping the system running safely and efficiently. This is a first-rate company.

Description of Work
Annual furnace check up

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

Thank you for your business and for trusting Air Systems!

09/17/2021

Jennifer D.

Air Systems replaced our home's central AC & heating system. We weren't too happy about having to replace a 13-year-old system (I thought they'd last longer!), but Carlos Jimenez with Air Systems worked with us to get the best system for our home at the best price. He gave us quotes on 7 different options so we could really compare products and make the very best, informed decision. We loved our previous AC company, but Air Systems gave us a price that the other company couldn't match. Due to manufacturing delays, we had to wait a few weeks for the system to come from Trane, but once it came in, the guys from Air Systems were out the very next day. They only took one day to remove our old system and install a new Trane XR17 heat pump system and outdoor compressor, along with a new Trane WiFi thermostat. They had to remove door trim to get the old system out, but then they came back a couple of days later and reattached the door trim, caulked and painted it. Looks like new! The new system has a 10-year warranty from Trane and for a nominal fee we were able to add 10-year warranty on all labor from Air Systems. Everyone at Air Systems was so professional and respectful. The install team was so respectful of my home. I work from home due to the pandemic and they didn't disrupt me at all. I look forward to continuing our relationship with twice a year maintenance agreement. Get a quote from Air Systems before you commit to anyone else!

Description of Work
complete a/c & heating system replacement

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Thank you for your business and feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

09/11/2021

Bill C.

I used Air Systems to replace a 20 year old heat pump. From the start of diagnosing the old unit, to getting a quote (no pressure tactics), to the actual replacement, everything went smoothly. Carlos and the team were fantastic. Carlos spent 10+ minutes with me on the phone at the beginning of my replacement inquiry just answering question after question and did not pressure me at all. The quote was a good price but more importantly, the team did a fantastic job on the installation. The day of the installation, they removed the old unit, installed the new unit, cleaned up and stayed for an hour to make sure the unit was functioning properly. They even assisted with installing additional plywood in my attic. The entire job was done in about 5-6 hours. The team even submits the CPS AC replacement rebate for you. This team will be my go-to for any HVAC related problems in the future and at some point, I will need to replace my other heat pump. They will be the only place I contact to do that.

Description of Work
Heat Pump Replacement

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback and for trusting Air Systems!

07/26/2021

Mary B.

I was able to easily book an appointment. The Tech called me when he was 20 minutes from my house. He quickly determined the cause for the A/C issue. The Tech provided an estimate to replace the "box" that housed a new disconnect blade; I approved; and the air conditioning was up and running within 2 hours.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning unit was not blowing cold air. Upon inspection of the unit, the Tech discovered that someone had stolen the A/C disconnect blade.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thank you for your business and review, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

07/15/2021

Linda M.

Very well they were prompt to get someone out quickly. Honest assessment and quick to repair as it was 85 degrees in the house @ 10AM we were happy.

Description of Work
A/C compressor was broken.

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you for your feedback and for trusting Air Systems!

06/22/2021

Steve C.

David did a great and thorough job of tuning up my AC system. He gave me recommendations for improving air flow throughout the house as well.

Description of Work
AC tune up and duct evaluation

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you for your kind review and for trusting Air Systems!

06/11/2021

David D.

Excellent! Air Systems was quick to respond and Mark the technician was very competent and took the time to explain what it was that he discovered through his troubleshooting procedures. He was able to repair the air conditioner and I am now sitting in the coolness of my house, thanks to Mark and Air Systems!

Description of Work
My air conditioning wasn't cooling efficiently.

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you for your kind review and for trusting Air Systems!

06/04/2021

J Frank S.

I was recommended to Air System A/C Heating and Refrigeration by my realtor, and spoke directly to the owner, Carlos Jimenez, who professionally reviewed my whole out dated system and provided a detailed estimate of options and fully answered all my questions to install a whole new Trane unit. His techs were also very professional and answered all my questions...everything was explained and work done as promised...it turned out to be a great experience working with Carlos, and his staff...

Description of Work
Complete central air unit replacement