ACGonzalez Concrete Construction

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2011

335 Wainwright St

San Antonio, TX 78211

Additional DBA - A C Gonzalez Concrete Construction. BBB Member Since 2009...

01/30/2015

Andres G.

He offered a job for a price on a daily basis because he didn't want to commit to a contract (he was unclear of the cost the project would take).We agreed on a daily rate and I payed every week the days of work. He wanted to increase the rate after 50% of the job was performed. I did not agree to increase the payment for the daily rate and asked him to honor the deal we made. then, he just left without notice. He did not responded calls for days until I had to assume that he was not coming back. He left the lot with concrete waste all over that had to be cleaned, of rented material (forms for a retention wall) that I had to dismantle and ship back to the owners.

Description of Work
Part of a BIG driveway (estimated 110,000 to 130,000 dollar project).

Category landscaping, hardscaping

05/05/2014

John W.

Mr. Gonzalez was very professional and showed up for the initial cost estimate. He was able to put me into rather busy schedule quickly and agreed on a price. I did have a few changes requests that he was willing to accommodate. Once we agreed on the price of these changes the work began. He arrived early on the Tuesday and his team went to work removing the concrete stairs and forming the outline of the patio and new concrete stairs. Mr. Gonzalez explained the process and let me know that he and his crew would be there for the 8am delivery of base. On time once again Wednesday, the base rock was laid and compacted, 3/8 inch rebar every 12 inches on center as well as Dowels every 16 inches were use to tie into the existing foundation. Footing for the future patio cover support were dug out and everything was ready the second day for the concrete trucks to arrive in the morning. Thursday morning was the pour and Mr. Gonzalez and 7 others were ready for the concrete truck. They moved quickly to make sure there was no wasted time and moved and leveled the concrete and made sure the stairs would setup correctly. At the end of the day they applied the contrast color release and stamped the concrete with texture as agreed. The engineer approved and provided a certification letter. The Slabs cured for the weekend and Monday Mr. Gonzalez arrived and removed the remaining forms and scratch coated the front of the slab and cleaned up. I would recommend Mr. Gonzalez for any concrete project big or small.

Description of Work
I needed a pretty large patio as well as a slab for a future BBQ pad. The specifications were 45 x 25 for the patio slab and 12 x 16 for the BBQ pad. I was concerned about future plans to have a patio cover put on the slab as well a a pergola. Mr Gonzalez proposed exactly what was needed for my future building plans and identified an engineer that would be able to provide a letter that I can take to the city to submit for a building permit. There were some existing concrete stairs that needed to be removed prior to the forming and pouring. Changes included Color added to the concrete and stamping of a slate texture.

Category landscaping

07/12/2011

Annalissa L.

He did a wonderful job. They were on time. They stuck with the estimate they had given before the work. The people he used were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
They did concrete work and landscaping in our back work.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Masonry Arts

We are a full-service masonry co., locally owned & operated, & do all types of masonry work from entire new houses to commercial buildings to small mortar crack repairs. No job is too small as we treat all projects equally. We place extreme importance in our service, quality of work, & happiness of every customer. We want to give each customer "more than their money's worth" at every opportunity we can. Angie's list winner of "the 2009 Super Service Award"(2 awards), "2010 Super Service Award" (5 awards), 2011 award (8 awards), 2012 award (4 awards), and 2013 award (5 awards), 2014 awards, & every year including the newest 2018 awards. Always a perfect rating on the BBB. Ambassador membership of the Texas State Historical Association. NOTICE: Due to our blessing of success from a great reputation & quality work, along with an increased number of Angie's List members in San Antonio, etc., please allow extra time in me returning calls. We can still do rush jobs, etc. it's just that at times I'm extremely busy & get very many calls all on the same day. I like to stay small enough without a huge amount of employees, to ensure hands-on quality in work & correctness & in me doing all sales calls. But I surely will return your call the first possible chance. Thanks! Bob

G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

Offers by G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair on Angi
    Foundation Support Specialists

Foundation Support Specialists offers foundation repair services for both slab and pier & beam foundation types. We also offer extensive concrete repair, waterproofing, encapsulation, and drainage options. We offer a wide variety of financing options and stand behind our services with a variety of warranties. FSS is committed to its customers!

Concrete sealing, restoration, stained cleaned, slab repairs, road resurfacing, emergency work, road paving, pool decks, asphalt driveway, bobcat, masonry restoration, house leveling, floor leveling, foundation repairs clearing, sidewalks, room additions & welding.