AAA Time Saver Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2006

11842 Abbottswood

San Antonio, TX 78249

Family owned & operated. All Angies List will recieve a 10 % discount. Additional DBA - TSRS Group LLC....

07/20/2015

BETTY W.

Description of Work
bathroom lights

Category decks

02/13/2013

Joe G.

It was the worse nightmare I have ever had. It almost ruined my marriage. He wouldn't answer my calls or texts. The roof rafters are not put on properly. They also put an exhaust fan in the attack up by 2 screws having it dangling and exposing wires. The stairs he put on the porch are separating from the porch and will need redone. They had to redo the tile in the bathroom and family room multiple times and it still needs redone. the grout is still soft. You could take your fingernail and scratch it out. He had his father doing the tile. He ended up doing it himself. His father was installing the sink in in the kitchen and he was not using plumbers caulking he was using regular caulking. I had to take it off and do it myself. It was a terrible experience. Nickel and dimed me for every little thing adding on to the original price. The painter he has was very messy. I had paint on my fence and on my storage shed. I asked him to clean it off and he used a harsh chemical and now my fence is all stained as if he sprayed some acid on it. It is a chain linked fence and is now starting to rust from the chemicals. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Four months into the project I called the city of San Antonio to see if he pulled the permit like he made me and wife believe and he never did.

Description of Work
They added a room and remodeled the bathroom also tore down some walls and built a back porch.

Category ceramic tile, decks, home remodeling, house painters

05/12/2006

Time Saver Residential Service did a great job. They even stayed late to make sure they got the job done. They finished the job quickly and it looks great. The key was that the patio cover had to match our house exactly and they were able to do that. They matched the exact paint and shingles. They left no mess and they cleaned up everyday when they finished. Every other company we contacted wanted nine thousand six hundred dollars to do the work, so they had a great price.

Description of Work
They built a custom patio cover over our 20 x 18 foot patio. It has a gabled roof and an outdoor ceiling fan.

Category sunrooms

05/10/2006

BETTY W.

This job took three guys about a week to complete. We love our new patio and are very happy with the work they did. There's nothing we would have changed about it. The workers were professional and very nice.

Description of Work
We had a new patio that was about 12' X 30' built in our back yard.

Category decks

Versatile Home Improvements

Our goal is simple… We want to be the best Improvement company you’ve ever invited to your home. Versatile Home Improvement is a locally owned, full service residential Painting contractor offering free, no-obligation, in-home estimates to all homeowners looking for a Home Remodeling Company with the highest standards of excellence. Versatile Home Improvement is exactly the kind of company to call. We are Experts who view all residential Remodeling services as a craft to perfect, a work of art to explore. We want to transform your Home to a brand new look and Professional result that will last for many years. At Versatile Home Improvement we stand behind the quality of not only the finished product, but also the quality of the experience you will have working with us. For the protection of your home we are licensed, fully insured, and Certified in the Home Improvement . We provide the care, cleanliness, and commitment to excellence that you expect , and for your home. We are expert Remodelers trained in a variety of Home Improvement. We will work with you to achieve the look and feel you have envisioned for your home, and provide the quality and craftsmanship you expect. Call us today!

Texas Paint Brush, LLC

At TPB we believe in a quality job done right the first time. We strive to provide 5-star service on every project we take on. We will always choose to do it right over completing it quick. We offer a wide array of painting. repair, and other services to suit any project. Contact us today about an estimate!

AAA Jesse's House Painting & Remodeling

I do painting and remodeling. I don't charge a down payment on any job, no matter how big, until the job is completely done. I, the owner, am on the job with my crew at all times. I have an A+ rating with the BBB. I've been in business for 28 years.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Decks, patio covers, patios, fences, Kichen & Bath remodel, tile, sheetrock work, electrical, plumbing, roofing, cement work, rock work, bath/kitchen remodel, siding, painting & handyman.