AAA Jesse's House Painting & Remodeling

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2013

I do painting and remodeling. I don't charge a down payment on any job, no matter how big, until the job is completely done. I, the owner, am on the job with my crew at all times. I have an A+ rating with the BBB. I've been in business for 28 years....

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

house painting (107)interior painting (40)handyman (15)pressure washing (12)door installation (7)cabinet refacing (5)window replacement (5)home remodeling (3)ceiling fan installation (3)gutter repair (3)flooring (3)general contractors (3)

08/05/2022

Rebecca G.

Jesse did a wonderful job with my house. The color was exactly what I wanted due to his thorough questions. All rotted wood was replaced and all trim was painted. He even painted my doors. The house looks like new again and in only two days.

Description of Work
Rotted wood replacement, painter trim and windows

Category house painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

06/07/2022

Elizabeth G.

Jesse and his crew did a professional job with extreme attention to caulking. During the final walk thru they corrected details that I or they found. He did not take my payment until I was fully satisfied. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Exterior paint - residential

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

02/26/2022

Amada or John V.

Jesse and his crew did a professional job. Arrived and started on time. Completed a 4 day project a day early. Did a final walk-through and corrected any concerns before accepting payment.

Description of Work
Exterior pressure washing, wood rot repairs, painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 02/15/2022

02/06/2021

Frank O.

In our search did find that hiring a professional for exterior painting services did make a huge difference in the look of our home. In our selection did discover that the right choice for our paint project was Jesse’s House Painting and Remodeling. His reviews did attest his dedication and proficiency offering excellent skillsets required to ensure superb paint results; but, it was his management skills in handling daily assignments, planning the order and timing of work, listening to customer preferences, and expertly completing the project on time that were his greatest attributes. In our suggestion this may be social proof of services you can trust.

Description of Work
Prep panels of siding, replace rotten wood for exterior house painting, apply paint by brush, straighten/apply mortar and sealer to brick house columns, build front and back porch stairs, replace and rebuilt front porch

Category contractors, decks, house painters

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

01/28/2021

Catherine G.

They did an amazing job. I will be posting them to my neighborhood job board. 5 Stars!

Description of Work
Interior Painting and Staining: 5 + Rooms

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/19/2021

Taylor K.

window/door replacement, cabinetry installation, deck

Description of Work
Jesse basically quoted me labor, which was fine because he acknowledged that his tastes were often different from clients. To ensure that we got what we wanted he suggested we purchase the materials. He texted his proposed price to me about a week later, which was fine seeing as it was a big job. I was okay with the price, but wanted to understand the details of the project and any terms and conditions. I asked him to email me the project details and he stopped communicating. Haven’t heard from him since.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

I did send the estimate, sorry I just realized it went to the wrong person. My fault.

10/04/2020

Lisa C.

Jesse and his team were the best contractors I have used in the last 7 years updating our 1948 house. 1 Price was right on point with what I considered an average/fair price per sf based on city average pricing for superior job. I had multiple other quotes 30-40% more. He honored a military discount which as a 30 year vet appreciate 2. Performance-They brush paint 2 coats vs. thinning to spay, and prep the day prior with anti-mildew power wash. The attention to detail was exceptional. 3 Professionalism-Jesse returned all texts immediately, his crew were all super friendly, moving pots etc. He and his painters were always on-time or early for 0800. Jesse was here for the entire 4 day process. He made some suggestions on trim color which was very helpful. They used Behr Ultra which many sites rate as best exterior durability. Three of my neighbors have hired him based on my house result and literally a dozen others have commented. Would not look further if you are reading this.

Description of Work
3200sf exterior house painting

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

07/24/2020

Wayne H.

Project was completed in a very timely and efficient manner. Jesse and his crew are very punctual and do very nice work. very pleased with the results. All aspects from the quote to completion were very well done. These people are professionals.

Description of Work
exterior of house painted and siding repaired

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/20/2020

Ramon R.

Great, Initial call returned same day. Came to house and responsive to requests. Verbal estimate followed by written estimate next day. Adjusted to change in weather to assure optimal application using paint brush and roller. Communicated with me throughout process. Completed in timely manner.

Description of Work
Painting exterior of house

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

07/03/2020

Maria B.

They set up an appointment and never called or showed up.

Description of Work
Stain patio

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Sorry for the misunderstanding, this job is over 3 hours away from San Antonio, I tried explaining, that’s out of our service area to no avail.

01/04/2020

Linda T.

Jesse sent Steven Hernandez to paint the exterior of my new garage doors. I was late arriving home by three hours and Steven waited for me to return from my doctors appointment. He was so good at pointing out existing problems with over painting on the old garage doors and the malfunctioning of the new garage doors. Thanks to Jesse & Steven for doing such a good job and being so patient! I recommend their services with no reservation!

Description of Work
Paint exterior of garage doors

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

12/14/2019

Tanya D.

Jesse and his team did an outstanding job. The process from receiving a quote to job completion was hassle-free. The work was spot-on. They arrived on time and completed the job within the time frame given. The crew was very neat when working. We have already recommended him to others!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and wood replacement

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

10/21/2019

Harold D.

Large two story home with gutters/down spouts all around. Owner gave me a quote to take down all gutters and haul away, repair rotted wood, power wash and paint the stucco exterior. Crew showed up on time. Project took 3.5 days to complete as was promised. Very pleased with the end result. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remove old gutter, repair rotted wood, paint exterior of home

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

06/30/2019

Terence C S.

Everything turned out great. Chose Jesse from four estimates. He stood out 1st due to his Angie’s List reviews and because HE did the estimate, and HE would be on site and use long term employees. Liked his estimate because it was clear, straight forward in the scope of work to the done and materials to be used - as opposed to bids I thought to be overly detailed.

Description of Work
The project entailed 2 houses and one 15’ x 25’ wooden deck to painted and repaired to be painted and one 15’ x 25 wooden deck. Also to remove existing failing gutters and make-ready for new installation.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

06/26/2019

Sonja A.

Wonderful. Jesse is very talented and kind and rolls up his sleeves and works just as hard as everyone else on his crew.

Description of Work
Roof, wood repairs and painting.

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

05/28/2019

Ray S.

Jesse and I made a appointment May 24 2019 to meet at my home outside of San Antonio.The appt was made for 2:00 pm Tuesday 28, as of three no show or no call by him. I called and he answered and decided he did not want to meet. No call, no show equals F in my book!!

Description of Work
Needed a quote for complete interior of home

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

This job is over 250 miles away. Please check your cellphone, I left a message explaining why I couldn’t go and give you an estimate.

05/26/2019

JAMES G.

The whole project was completed as well as one could expect. Jesse and his brother Leo were very easy to work with, always explaining the work they were doing, and were always there on site. They and the work crew were very professional and courteous. They began the work very quickly and completed the entire job in less than a week. The quality of the painting and woodwork was very high, and I was entirely pleased with the results. The cost of the project seemed reasonable for the amount of work that needed to be done and the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, caulking of cracks between bricks, and repair/replacement of damaged wood.

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

05/22/2019

Jeannine R.

Went great. Crew showed up on time every day. No loud music, cussing, etc. Very nice and professional individuals. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted.

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

04/30/2019

Robert G.

Jesse's crew was very professional, friendly, efficient, and punctual. House looks a lot better, and I believe I got more than my money's worth. Payment upon completion, no money down required. They cleaned up well every day. I found a few flakes of old paint on the ground but no big deal. Definitely will hire Jesse again when need arises.

Description of Work
Repair and re-painting of soffits and facias. Also, sanding, repairing, and re-painting other areas of the brick.

Category contractors, masonry, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

04/29/2019

Kenneth H.

I was very pleased with the final outcome of my home project. Jesse and his crew were on time, respectable, quality work and great communication from start to finish. Also, Jesse is very knowledgeable and provided great ideas to make the project run smoothly. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Wooden Front Patio Beams and outdoor tile replaced

Category flooring contractor, house painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

04/27/2019

Dave R.

Jesse’s Team did an excellent job. Leo, the site manager, was punctual, informative and explained every step prior to and during the painting process. The job was completed at the specified and exceeded our expectations. We would definitely hire Jesse’s team for future projects.

Description of Work
Outdoor Painting, replacement of damaged Hardiplank and Fascia trim

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

04/17/2019

Barrie H.

Jesse's team did an excellent job. The work was done quickly, well and at what I consider a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to hire this company again.

Description of Work
House exterior repairs and painting

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

04/13/2019

Marina T.

Not Good Jesse Perez, Owner of Jesse’s Remodeling presented himself as knowledgeable, experienced of performing each job with quality and speed to my husband and myself. Instead Mr. Perez did un-finished & defective sub standard work on my house. Mr. Perez misrepresented his “remodeling” business in totality. Mr. Perez as the owner and contractor of his business performed shoddy and sloppy work, dragged the project, sent inexperienced and lack of common sense workers. The only worthy sub-contractor in this project was the electrician. As to this day, while I’m writing this review, Mr Perez has failed to send the warranty papers on the newly installed A/C unit & windows. We payed Jesse’s Remodeling $90,000.00 as agreed upon. We reside in WA state and are owners of this house in San Antonio. Three trips to San Antonio to check on the house and each time there was the promise that next time we come down the project will be closer to completion, that “he - Mr. Perez is short on personnel , and has too many projects, and is doing the best he can.” When we had had enough with excuses, and approached Mr. Perez, his reply was that my house is too old, nothing can be done to it, and when we told him, that he should not have taken this project, Mr. Perez became verbally abusive, demeaning to women and people in general. We decided to stop working with Jesse’s Remodeling. To this day, I am still trying to get my warranties on windows and A/C heat pump unit. I am focused now on getting a new contractor to correct the mess that Jesse left. - pictures reflect how my house is now, exactly the way he left it. He sliced the door and when I complained he added a 2 x 4, which I call a head concussion, that was his fix. This is not a right contractor for anyone who wants good work

Description of Work
House Remodeling

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, cabinet refacing, doors