AAA DISCOUNT MOVERS

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

We have been servicing San Antonio and the great Texas area for over 20 years. We are licensed, bonded and registered with the Better Business Bureau. Our company takes pride in our professional movers, who are drug tested and have a clear background check. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience. No job is too big or too small. Additional address: 1240 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX 78228...

5-C TRANSPORT SERVICES

5-C TRANSPORT SERVICES

Providing San Antonio and the surrounding areas with enclosed delivery services. We specialize in Auto Delivery Services but we also offer furniture, appliances, and equipment delivery. It’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. As a Veteran owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

08/01/2019

Very well. I would recommend !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

08/02/2017

Awesome movers. Within an hour and 30 minutes of my contacting them at 6 pm they had 2 hard working guys at my apartment.They loaded a 20 foot truck, drove to a nearby storage facility and unloadedin 2 hours. Crew members -James & Adam were very courteous and efficient. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

06/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use them because they were disorganized. They came and took photos and then I did not hear from them for a couple of weeks.

09/24/2015

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

Moving, packing & storage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover