A1 Meters Mains And Services

With Angi since April 2014

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Plumbing Service, Residential Plumbing Repair, Water Heaters, Water Softners, Toilets, Faucets, Valves, Yard Leak Repair

MJ-Plumbing Service’s and Drain Solutions: Licensed San Antonio Plumber Providing Emergency Plumbing and Drain Services 24/7. trusted plumber in San Antonio, TX providing plumbing and drain solutions for residential and commercial customers in the San Antonio area!!! Receive A Fast Service On All Repairs, Installation & General Service!!!!

05/01/2014

He was contracted to provide me with septic tanks for mine and my brothers mobile homes located on my fathers. He was hired in late November of 2013 and whenever I contacted him with a status check I was always told there were issues with the permits, inspections etc. There was always an excuse. In late December the permits were finally approved and I paid the impact fee's that would allow him to ...

Description of Work
Nothing. Never even came to my house.

Category septic tank,drain pipe