A New Life Restoration LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2013

Additional Phone: (210) 324-1934...

Call for Metal Fabrication and Restoration and builds, Sheet Metal Repair, Welding and Wrought Iron, certified and insured, owner operated

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Cleaning services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/23/2017

I took some parts from a broken chest of drawers (drawer glide and plastic mounting brackets) in the hope that they could sell me some new ones. They were extremely helpful. Although they did not have the parts they helped me find them on the internet, and also suggested that I try Lowe's or Home Depot. Found what I needed at Lowe's. Again, very friendly and extremely helpful. Great service.

Description of Work
Furniture repair.

06/15/2017

Badly. The stain is not mahogany. It looks more like a pecan. I called her fairly soon after she left the leaf to report that the stain not only didn't exactly match (which I didn't expect), but that the stain appeared to be a pecan. She said that it would be repaired. I had a medical problem so I didn't push to get the repair completed since she said it would be repaired and I assumed that since ...

Description of Work
Mahogany table leaf water damage repair May 16, 2015. $325.

05/01/2017

I made at least 4 attempts to set up service. Got one response, but then never could get a hold of again to set up a time to get my chairs fixed. To Angie's lists credit, they did refund the price I paid for the deal after I showed them proof of my attempts ts set up service with the provider to no avail. Angie's list gets an A, New Life Restoration gets an F.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for upholstery of some lounge chairs. I called to check the price and then bought the deal.

09/26/2016

They felt it was not needed at this time, but will come by at a later date when the work is needed.

Description of Work
Estimates on sealing counter tops

02/04/2016

This was a big deal purchase. Some of the work we are happy with -- some of the work we are not happy with. Then, we had a little kerfuffle where they had a piece of furniture, but we had to kind of encourage her to bring the furniture back. It just took a while for that particular piece of furniture. They were nice folks.

Category furniture repair,interior painters

Furniture Refinishing & Repair. Wrought Iron. General & Boat Upholstering. Powder Coating, Sandblasting.